• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I can’t be just me

    Call of Duty Zombies I can’t be just me


    I can’t be just me

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    This game hates me...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    My new wallpaper after the iOS 14 update

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    The real problem with pawntakespawn

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Unlike previous cod cryptic teasing, these teasers actually serve no purpose, basically all they do is send something really cool to some annoying youtubers, and they need to solve a cipher to unlock the password to solve a cipher, so then tomorrow they can repeat it over and over until the reveal happens in warzone anyway.

    There's no juicy shots or information, everything is not really related to zombies or to the overall plot, in past cods the teasers would be or include audio, snippets of gameplay, or information that relevant to the plot

    Pawn takes pawn does none, it leads you on a chase for cipher after cipher that in the end will only culminate in "world reveal next week on warzone"

    submitted by /u/Thepriestlyblock67
    [link] [comments]

    Today's PawnTakesPawn puzzle resulted in these two teaser images

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    "ZOMBIES REVEAL TOMORROW" - Zombies YouTubers

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    I know everyone on here has been saying they are disappointed with how long the CW reveal is taking. I think part of that disappointment is caused by zombies YouTubers misinterpreting, and falsely overhyping the dates that Treyarch's marketing team has sent out. Treyarch never said what yesterday, or today's dates meant for the reveal timeline, yet I'm seeing so many YouTubers say in their videos "ZOMBIES REVEAL SEP 24", when that's ultimately uncertain.

    Idk, I wish we got an official reveal yesterday too, but I think if we are patient and enjoy the reveal process, the final product will be worth it! Take everything YouTubers and theorists say with a grain of salt is the moral here I guess.

    submitted by /u/SpaceDoggs
    [link] [comments]

    Y'all ever just..

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I thought the Insta-kill was just for me but I guess the zombies got one too lol

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Here’s a update from a post ages ago designed the pack a punch machine.... now all I need is the mystery box and I’m set !!!! Can’t wait to make these again

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Enter these phrases on https://pawntakespawn.com/subterraneansignal for a reward!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    new pawntakespawn.com/vcharlie image!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Weird flex but thank you Mr. Blum

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    On my quest to get round 50 on every bo3 map, here is my cleanest round 50 yet! 1 red screen and 0 save me gobble gums used.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Makes me happy when small things like this happen

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Why are the zombies in the campaign!? Seriously I can't imagine what the writers were thinking.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Takes real discipline not to shoot the WaW Waffe when you’re toe to toe with them.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Black ops zombies split screen be like

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    My thoughts on Pawn Takes Pawn

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Found this old gem (First time beating the origins ee in solo)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I made quick revive as a can as requested. I got a special one I'm working on and no it's not speed cola or double tap(I will make those but not right now).Hope you enjoy :)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    How accurate is this if at all?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    GG then I guess.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    My theory on today’s ee

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    With everything we've gotten today and the previous days leading up, i'm theorizing that if this is zombies that the Soviet government found out about the Nacht bunker and found out what's inside of it which is why they have worried faces.

    On the nazi zombies wiki, it says that Nacht is in an airfield in german occupied europe. the map we got today was in poland, which was occupied by the nazis. if you also look up the polish town on the map, the first thing you'll see is there's a meteor there. so if this is the map that's been leaked, die maschine, then maybe it's in poland and we're sent there to elimate whatever is there.

    this is just my theory, i don't usually help solve stuff like this so please don't roast me if i'm sounding stupid

    submitted by /u/FreidheIm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment