• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I know it may not be but just for the memes!

    Call of Duty Zombies I know it may not be but just for the memes!


    I know it may not be but just for the memes!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Zombies teaser trailer be like

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I hope I’m not the only one

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Some info regarding BOCW Zombies

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    I guess we're receiving Nacht Der Untoten a total of 6 times now... Across 5 games.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Here is a clearer view of what the Stairs say

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    The figure in the BOCW Zombies reveal is Steiner from the BO1 Campaign

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Unless you count revelations as a original map

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I don't think I'll ever be able to top this moment (bottom screen) [BO2]

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Chaos story fans when ����

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    The menu zombie looked familiar and now I can't unsee this.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Mob of the dead pun?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I just realized: electric cherry came out on Mob of the Dead. The Easter egg involves you using an electric chair. Electric chair-y. Damn you Treyarch

    submitted by /u/benhogs
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting correlation

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Every important & interesting things from the Black Ops Cold War Zombies teaser on one image

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I made a Secret Sauce emblem in BO4

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Fuck it, add zombies chronicles to this game, I'll double dip, who's with me?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I feel like I should have been more patient, instead of demanding chronicles for BO3, I feel like it would be better to wait for a more fitting title to ask for it

    I mean 7 out of 8 maps in chronicles are from/in BO1

    And looking at cold war, the next gen graphics, 120fps, ray tracing, the BO1 era gun models, the gunsmith customization system, and the fact that this game is the direct sequel to BO1 just makes me wish for those remastered maps so bad

    Imagine how crispy and fitting it would be to play ascension with the commando again?

    submitted by /u/Thepriestlyblock67
    [link] [comments]

    This comes to mind

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Looks like some kind of rocket

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    TB to doing blood of the dead ee and the cut scene was pixelated until the ending part

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    More Zombies info is all that I am waiting for before I pre order Cold War...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    So far, MP looks great. It kinda gives me MW + WW2 vibes which were both great IMO.

    Campaign I am sure will be fantastic and warzone is great when I play with friends.

    As for zombies, I am REALLY hoping for rank progression as well as battle pass progression in zombies, and I mean proper progression just like MP. I hated that in BO4 I felt as if I had to play MP or blackout to level up the battle pass, and when I played zombies I felt as if I was wasting valuable time. They need to make it so that levelling up (your rank or the battle pass) is fair across all modes.

    I also hope for camo challenges and proper customisation just like warzone gets but in zombies. Give us special zombies camos thats is only earned in zombies that I can show off in other modes, and do this for both warzone and MP as well. Imagine how much you could grind for if all modes had their own unique weapon challenges etc, but also for the modes to share ranking up and battle pass progression.

    If zombies can have all this, I will have a great feeling about it this year.

    submitted by /u/WhiteWidow0421
    [link] [comments]

    ‘You give us the fire, we’ll give ‘em hell’ I’ve been procrastinating this art piece for so long but I’ve finally gotten it done! Quite like the original colours so I kept the lighting the same.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I have a pretty strong feeling that the white text on the wall says nacht and these are the stairs from nacht

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Can I just say, you guys are so much better than most mp only players.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    If you go on r/blackopscoldwar right now it's a shit show. Everyone was shitting on MW two days ago but now they're praising it and saying this game looks terrible. They find ANYTHING TO FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT. I hate mp cod community so much. But zombies people are so much nicer and just here to have fun and be hyped for a game. I unsubbed from there because everyone is so toxic when we're all here to have fun. Anyways, hyped as fuck for zombies, love you guys. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

    submitted by /u/Ava-tfr
    [link] [comments]

    Why Tranzit Remake makes perfect sense

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    (My text translated from Portuguese) Showing why I'm almost sure there will be Tranzit Remake in Cold War.

    (Remembering that it's not a leak or anything, it's my opinion taking into account some facts from previous games that give a lot to understand that Tranzit may be coming)

    • Last year, we had a Multiplayer map called "Remnant", which is a "museum of the Zombies". On this map we have small parts of some maps (both Aether and Chaos). And of all the maps, the only one that didn't appear in the last cods is Tranzit.

    • Also on this museum map, we discover the history of the Tranzit map. The map takes place in the city of "Hanford". The Green Run (which is the Tranzit map) existed in real life. The "Green Run" was a secret launch by the US government of radioactive fission products from 2 to 3 December 1949 at the plutonium production facility at Hanford Site ". 1949 is within the cold war period, that is, Tranzit originally takes place in the same period as the Cod Cold War.

    • The only 3 Aether maps that have not received any remake yet are Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried. And as it happens from Bo1 to Bo4, ALL of these Treyarch cods received maps of Remastered Zombies / Remakes.

    • Some leaks from Bo4 said that Treyarch intended to bring a "Zombies Chronicles 2.0", so much so that if I'm not mistaken, in the Zombies part of BO4, there is an empty part, where theoretically it would be the ZC2.0, where it would have the 3 Bo2 maps mentioned above.

    • The Tranzit Classic map is practically completely ready in Bo4, just remember that they took most of the Tranzit part and remade it for BlackOut (Dinner, Bus Depot ...), not to mention that the bus and Tedd were also ready on BO4, they already had everything to bring Tranzit, however, as this year's COD was for Treyarch, they probably played all of these projects for Cod Cold War.

    • Just think about logic, they had less than 1 year to develop this Cod, do you really think they would have time to create a Zombie Map totally from Zero, being that they have a map ready to launch? Even more a map within the theme of Cod itself.

    • Talking now about the history of Zombies, as we know, with the end of Zombies on Bo4, everything was practically banned for the dark Aether, the Victis quartet is banned there. There was a leak saying that this year's Cod would have a more "realistic and dark" content, trying to return with Zombies as something more down to earth. If we are really going to continue the Aether story with Victis, what would be more obvious than Tranzit himself?

    • It is also worth remembering that at the end of "Alpha Omega" Avogadro is teleported to Tranzit.

    • Also remembering that Cod Cold War will be a direct continuation of BO1, and what is the map that comes after Moon? 🤔

    How I imagine this Remake will be

    • Hanford (Tranzit) takes place in the same period as the cold war. In this map we will probably know more about the Broken Arrow story (for those who don't know it is the group responsible for creating Tranzit).

    • We will probably have a more somber, realistic and difficult Tranzit, with probably new areas and finally the long awaited "Route B of the bus"

    Finally, I believe that Tranzit will be the first map of this Cod.

    submitted by /u/FiredFox14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment