• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies The Demented Echo (jumpscare zombie) appears to use the same model as a ghost from BOTD

    Call of Duty Zombies The Demented Echo (jumpscare zombie) appears to use the same model as a ghost from BOTD


    The Demented Echo (jumpscare zombie) appears to use the same model as a ghost from BOTD

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    The real Brain Rot

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    It's gonna happen

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    After a post about remakes, let's clear something up, this isn't a remake.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    First Completion of Origins (Solo) I'm very proud

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Something I made on the fly while I was playing zombies with my buddy

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Pop this piece of crap in

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Idk what do you guys think?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I 3D printed the Project Skadi Prototype aka the Winter's Howl

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Tombstone (Tier 5) Stash after dying in Holdout doesn't give you your stuff but still takes your money.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    My first round 100 and i managed to exfil (sorry for the quality)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    A glitch turned a zombie into a hood ornament for our car

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Peek-a-boo

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Just played a round 46 game. In this game my MP5 got to level 50 and I got 8 jackrabbits for the final set of camo challenges. Afterwards I went back to the lobby to find the game had straight up erased 3 levels of progress on my gun, I also lost 2 player levels. The fuck Treyarch

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Megaton slapped me so hard that I got permanently tilted.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Damn, got hit so hard I migrated hosts.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Killing zombies in the chopper gunner counts towards the vehicle kills calling card challenge

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Title. I don't follow this sub a lot, so I don't know if this has been posted, but I was using my chopper gunner on an exfil and completed the challenge. I guess it technically IS a vehicle.

    submitted by /u/MTUTMB555
    [link] [comments]

    Maxis evil laugh is a beautiful thing

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Gun Damage

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a resource where I can find gun damage stats at different levels for Zombies?

    I bought Cold War recently just to play Zombies with my buddies and change it up from Warzone. We really like Outbreak, but last night we were discussing weapon progression, and how each level of ground loot is different than the weapon you spawn in with. I was trying to explain that an Epic weapon you pick up off the ground is better at base damage, but we weren't really sure how much. Another example is was me trading my Hauer I spawned in with and then trading it for a rare level one off the ground. I was complaining I hated the attachments but thought the damage level increase was worth it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Callawayinthewoods
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get a F. 134 retrieve crash

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Tombstone is insane and yet it’s an afterthought. Here’s how they fix it without making it Overpowering

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Tombstone is actually really good but because the T-mode kills you instantly upon death, people see the perk as an afterthought just to keep 3 perks upon revival.

    One simple fix to make it feel great to use: when in "soul" mode, if you lose all your health, return "soul" back to downed state. I see the potential, but that's what's holding this perk back.

    Instakilling after dying in T-Mode is unnecessary and everyone hates the perk mainly because of it. Just put us back in downed state. If we die after downed state, then "Tombstone" our gun( This would work really well in Outbreak when doing "protect the house" mission objectives)

    submitted by /u/The-Movements-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment