• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies I keep telling myself Dark Matter will be worth it

    Call of Duty Zombies I keep telling myself Dark Matter will be worth it


    I keep telling myself Dark Matter will be worth it

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    4K Render of all Cureent Cans for my boys on reddit

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    My favorite feature that I wish Cold War had. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Game glitched me under the map. I see an old familiar sight

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    NEW world highest round outbreak (300 and still going)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    IW Zombies Renders... In 2021?!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Why is it so easy

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Good teammate

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    2nd Solo Round 6 BoTD EE (Finally)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Krasny soldat having a blast with his jetpack

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    They just don’t make em like this anymore

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Since you guys loved my previous perk concepts, here's mule kick

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Normally I'm an rpg type guy (ds3, skyrim, witcher, ect.) but I picked up zombies for the first time a month ago, and I have to say, I'm hooked. Hit my first round 100 last night!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Smh idk if this is known but wtf

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    I never realized how freaking sexy Mustang and Sally are with the MOTD pap skin

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Thoughts on this average jumpshot⁉️cold war -outbreak

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Die Maschine 100+ Rounds w/0 Downs: 960,000 points/66,000 Salvage "No Wonder Weapons/RoF/or Ammo Crates ever used" (My first 100 Round game EVER, in any Zombies!!)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Dead Ops 3 First Person Mode is Hella Fun

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Hey y'all,

    Don't have much to say except dead ops 3 first person mode is fun as hell. I decided to try it out because none of my friends were on and I was too lazy to start a game of outbreak. I started following a guide, and eventually got good enough to get to the room of fate before round 4. I definitely recommend giving it a shot. The wild felt like an adventure and a half. Almost like a weird dumbed down version of destiny 2 planet maps/ strikes.

    Im personally not a fan of the classic view mode but when the first person playlist goes ill definitely be giving it another shot. I found first person mode definitely made the game easier with the multiple hits life and it felt more engaging while still somehow feeling like an arcade game. Exploring and getting good at the wild was a treat as well. Maybe I should play more arcade games.

    submitted by /u/Canadian_House_Hippo
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea what to title this but it's Nikolai drinkin'

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I knew it!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I know it’s not professionally done, but I’d love to see a field upgrade that affects time in some way, what do you think?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Bo3 Chronicles edition $20 on playstation store!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    This is the best iteration call of duty zombies has ever seen. The maps alone are worth every penny. Not only that but if you haven't played this before you will get a perfectly curated zombie mode. This was made for the of fans from the ground up.

    The new maps of Bo3 are awesome and have a lot of detail and great design. The Chronicles maps are classics with the added fun of elemental pap.

    Of course let's not forget about gobble gums! These OPTIONAL upgrades allow the player to mess around and have fun with maps they have played hundreds of times. That said you do not have to use them if you wish. They are there for the fun of it.

    This game was made to be fun. It has the classic core zombie mechanics fans fell in love with new weapons. There is also classic weaponry that is different for each map.

    The maps all have a signature style. They have unique qualities that make them special. The entirety of Bo3s zombie mode was made with thought and care. From shadows to origins this is the way zombies should have remained.

    Don't miss out on this sweet deal. If you don't already have the chronicles dlc and love zombies this is for you. It is worth every penny. In fact, I would pay $100 for chronicles 2 on Bo3. I believe many others would as well.

    Any way, that's all folks!

    submitted by /u/TunaLurch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment