• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Silver dragon EE? (Nah just a visual glitch)

    Call of Duty Zombies Silver dragon EE? (Nah just a visual glitch)


    Silver dragon EE? (Nah just a visual glitch)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Just realized that the firebase z spawn room was in campaign

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Outbreak really be like this sometimes...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Didn’t think I’d make it!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    I was so close to hitting level 200 and I was thinking if a funny wat to get it

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Getting to gold teir on your starting weapon is such a pain. I hardly end up using equipment while I'm trying to grind camos.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Power-Aid Punch (custom perk machine) 30% extra fire power and triples grenades when thrown

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Working on a Fort De Vaux styled custom map .. opinions please

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I have to play multiplayer so I can Daryl Dixon these zombies

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I probably should've died.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    its possible even on your first box hit��

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Disco hellhound...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Is it just me or is hearing mimics dying therapeutic

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    You have to play multiplayer to unlock the new crossbow >:(

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I am a huge zombies fan, but I'm not really a fan of multiplayer.

    I just spent 4+ hours unlocking the shovel. You had to complete at least 15 matches to get it, though it probably took around 20-25 because of how difficult the challenge was.

    The new crossbow also requires you to play at least 15 games of multiplayer. The challenge is easier then the shovel, thank god...but I don't care. I just want to play zombies :(

    Please Treyarch, give us a way to unlock the shovel in Zombies. Even if it's really difficult, like getting 1,000 kills with explosives or something. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/zombieking26
    [link] [comments]

    How I would improve outbreak

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    blackops_1.exe

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Which zombie map(s) in your opinion had the best looking zombies?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    I want a fucking refund!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Another patch without a fix for Firebase Z on Playstation, six weeks after the map released. Still crashing my console. Bye for now, I give up on expecting a fix because that's just expecting disappointment.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Kudos to you if you're able to play FBZ on your Playstation, but there has been a widespread issue with the game completely locking the console at least since the easter egg was added a month ago. A quick search on this sub or the cold war one can bring up plenty of posts reporting the problem on the PS4, Slim, Pro, and PS5.

    Because it hard locks the console and requires you to pull the power, it also risks damaging your hard drive. At least one person on the other sub has reported they had to replace their playstation hard drive after a crash, and a bunch of people have had to rebuild a corrupt database.

    Much appreciation to Foxhound for continuing to communicate with me and report that the team is investigating the issue but the plain facts are this map has been completely crashing many consoles across a platform at least since the easter egg was added and there's still no progress to a fix today. I'm sure that's not the community rep's fault so don't pester them about it but I don't see any reason to expect a fix anytime at all at this point.

    I can't play the map far enough to rescue Maxis, but I can buy her in the store for 2400 COD Points. That's swell.

    This game is a lot of fun but I think I'm burned out for now. Die Maschine was fun, but I've beaten it plenty of times. Outbreak is fun, but I've unlocked what I wanted with crystals and keep having disconnection issues there besides. It's just frustrating to really enjoy the "new" map but not be able to play past round 20. Guess it's time to just put the game down until a content update that works on my console or until I don't feel so bummed out.

    After I had so much fun with MW2019 I bought this game on release but I'm not going to do that again. I feel like a sucker for paying $70 for this. I feel like a sucker for buying an operator cosmetic so I could unlock the sword. I even bought the version with the next gen upgrade included. Whoops. The activision ceo just took a 200mm bonus but this map crashes playstations.

    Of course the e-tool has been tweaked in this patch. You can buy that in the store, after all. This map is free and broken and gets nothing for six weeks.

    Sorry for the wall of complaints but this is frustrating and I wish someone like a high profile streamer could call enough attention to it that it would be fixed or Treyarch could officially state it won't be fixed. I for sure don't have high hopes for the Outbreak easter egg or whatever other maps are forthcoming now either.

    Edit: For the people who feel obliged to downvote this all I can ask is why. I hope you never have a similar experience because it's very frustrating, especially when people actively try to prevent you from calling attention to the problem.

    submitted by /u/MustacheEmperor
    [link] [comments]

    The exact moment i got the Dark Aether camo was one of the best moments in this game for me

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Round 27. I will never finish the story

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    No context

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment