• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies We der eisendrache local 3 players

    Call of Duty Zombies We der eisendrache local 3 players


    We der eisendrache local 3 players

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Quick Revive (“Real version”) cover

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Day 23 - Sanguine Sangria $4000 "A drink for the bloodthirsty!"

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    The wonders of BO1

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    such unforunate timing

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Is this normal

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Each fucking time I try the der eisendrache Easter egg ranked game I did the wisp step then entered the fuse and put the trap on protect then I go to enter the code but I check the computer and it's not on anyone know why the fuck this is happening ps4?

    submitted by /u/yeetbot6ix9ine
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when you’re so lonely you decide to play BO4 zombies with your friend and the zombies don’t even recognize you as a person :(

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    This rng is killing me

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Doing origins EE solo, on the step where I have to press the button inside the robot. The 3 robots have come through ELEVEN TIMES now and the hole in the foot hasn't been on the middle robot a single time. Wtf is going on. Was on for a decent speedrun time before this happened too :(

    submitted by /u/2cbeanz
    [link] [comments]

    Be aware this was my first box spin of the match.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Textures COD Black Ops 3

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Theory about the fate of COTD crew

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    We know that COTD crew disappeared and went missing for 6 weeks according to Sally :

    March 17th, 2011

    CALL OF THE DEAD - After entering the rift, Ultimis arrives at the Siberian Facility in 2011, where they find themselves trapped in a closet while George A. Romero films his latest project at the location. Samantha, in her pursuit of Ultimis, unleashes an undead outbreak. The film's stars fight the undead horde, ultimately recovering the Vril Device for Richtofen. Ultimis teleports to Shangri-La in an effort to acquire the next artifact required to defeat Samantha: the Focusing Stone.

    April 11th, 2011

    Following the disappearance of the Call of the Dead cast and crew, Romero's assistant Sally begins to search for her boss. Her journey leads her back to Shangri-La during an eclipse, which sends her back in time to April 25th, 1956.

    Theory part:

    ==>Instead of presuming to be dead by hypothermia or being overrun by the undead which the two options are very possible, I think there is a way to escape a horde of zombies by hidding, i think the COTD crew went to the submarine and escape Siberia as a mean of transport. The one we see during the steps of the main easter egg. And about George Romero, i think they defeated him as we know you can get rid of him.

    https://i.redd.it/9smmb5oxeycy.png

    Do you think we could see them another time somehow? What do you think? It could be possible.

    submitted by /u/Dimox115
    [link] [comments]

    I think BO4 graphics are better than BO3 graphics

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I'm all good for a nice little debate on this, I just want to see how people feel.

    Whenever I play bo4 zombies and then move to bo3 zombies or vise versa, I always feel like black ops 4 graphics left me more satisfied. They're cleaner and not as much clips into eachother in the environments, etc. What about you guys? I still personally probably had more fun playing bo3 but I have to admit bo4 graphics impress me, especially maps like tag der toten and dead of the night. Dead of the night has such impressively detailed stonework in its walls as well as some beautifully done furniture and rooms.

    Edit: the only reason I'm bringing this up is because a lot of people say black ops 3 looks better than black ops 4

    submitted by /u/TerrorizedWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get this PS4 theme on PlayStation in 2020?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Didnt think kino would be such a pain In The ass but finally got it done

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Ordering beans for the chowdah

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    What are your two most beloved maps and if you was forced to choose between them, which is your favorite and why?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Mine is between Shadows of Evil and Der Eisendrache. Both utter masterpieces if you ask me. My head says SoE but my heart says DE.

    SoE: I absolutely love the prohibition era, Chicago vibe mixed with the lovecraftian Cthulu elements. The jazz music is amazing, there is loads to do, the map is pretty big, great WWs, unique HUD and perk jingles, Widows Wine, just dripping in passion and soul from the devs. My only cons are that setup takes a while (especially without mega GGs) You are forced to wait until certain rounds until you can build the Servant (and you're also relying on RNG from the plant drops) and getting and upgrading the sword can take a while

    DE: The setting to this map just has a special place in my heart. One of my favorite games of all time is Wolfenstein the Old Blood and whenever i play DE it reminds me of that. A nazi castle nestled deep in the snowy mountains experimenting on the occult? Come on son. The map flows incredibly well, the jump pads are fun and feel organic, simple setup, elemental bows are awesome and upgrading each one is great fun. Great round change and ambient sound. My only con to this map is that it can be a little easy.

    I actually think that SoE is objectively the better map (in my eyes its the greatest zombies map ever made) but if im forced to choose between the two i'd say my personal favorite is DE. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/CDandrew24
    [link] [comments]

    I had a box lying around so i did this, i know its really bad but I think its ok.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    i drew myself as richtofen

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Can't customize Easter Egg RK5

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    cant change attachments or camo has there been a fix yet to this im starting to get angry cause i got cool new camos to try on the rk5

    Im on pc

    submitted by /u/Joenzii
    [link] [comments]

    RIP to the carry

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I accidentally fresh started

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm new to Black Ops 4, I prestiged to first prestige and went all the way to level 55 and then I fresh started because I thought that was part of prestiging, will I still have my armory unlocked? I worked really hard for it.

    submitted by /u/GioBinCrashing
    [link] [comments]

    Harder than it looks

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment