• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Is it just me or is nacht a hard map?

    Call of Duty Zombies Is it just me or is nacht a hard map?


    Is it just me or is nacht a hard map?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Despite hating BOTD I REALLY wanted to paint the whole group together and this loading screen was perfect! (17+ hours of work!)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I'm so proud of this community

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Happens almost every time

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Don’t know if someone’s already done this

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    When you be playing in moon

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Finally got the audio to work

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Perk bottles that I made back in 2017. During my black ops 3 days ��

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    What the CIA agent in bo1 sees

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Messing around in Redacted BO2 Zombies with custom pap camos, and I think I accidentally created Weaponized 115. Looks sooo good though!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Why is it that maps with the four elemental wonder weapons, like DE and Ancient Evil, are always called out for “copying” the style from Origins...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    When every map with an in the box wonder weapons was just copying the formula from Der Reise, And every map with one build able wonder weapons is just recycling the formula from Tranzit.

    I always hear these other maps called out for copying Origins, but let's be honest here the zombie maps are all pretty similar and even the wonder weapon system on most maps hasn't really changed the much either

    submitted by /u/TranzitBusRouteB
    [link] [comments]

    Recently made a concept of what Richthofen would be like in smash bro's. Today I made a moveset for him

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    My friends when I'm drunk and I call my crush

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    My original perk idea: Barrier Brew. Inspired by my addiction to rebuilding barriers in zombies. Please excuse the poor quality, I’m not a good artist.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I made the original 4 perk bottles! May not look as good as some others I saw, but I’m pretty happy with them. Definitely going to make all the perks up until BO3, then maybe BO4 down the road.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Revelations is the last easer egg I have to do on BO3 but I have nobody to do it with on Playstation

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Is anybody down to do it with me? I can pull up the steps on my laptop to jog anybody's memories as well as stall crawlers etc,

    Let me know if you're down! and thank you :)

    submitted by /u/MrSalvatore-
    [link] [comments]

    Better Perks

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    So I just thought about electric cherry and it led me to wonder. What ability would you add to existing perks that don't see much use to make them more viable?

    Electric Cherry: Also shocks when you switch weapons

    Deadshot Daiquiri: Headshots chain to nearby zombies

    Tombstone: Your teammates can grab the tombstone after you die and you will respawn with what you had when you died at any point in the round

    So what if instead of trying to get rid of crutch perks like they tried to in bo4, they made all the perks crutch perks? It might be difficult to do that but, I think that's a better solution or they can just remove the perk limit so the players can use all the perks in any given map.

    submitted by /u/GodLevelGarou
    [link] [comments]

    Lol idk u I found this so funny

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    What do you think is cooler bows or staffs arguing with a friend

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Day 22 - Terror Tonic $3500 "So good, it's petrifying!"

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Just did alpha omega with randoms. Kinda got carried but I still helped lmao

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment