• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Don’t get me wrong I love zombies, but does anyone else miss having a set crew for zombie maps? I honestly think this is what zombies is missing.

    Call of Duty Zombies Don’t get me wrong I love zombies, but does anyone else miss having a set crew for zombie maps? I honestly think this is what zombies is missing.


    Don’t get me wrong I love zombies, but does anyone else miss having a set crew for zombie maps? I honestly think this is what zombies is missing.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Me waiting to play CW zombies without the fear of getting banned for no reason

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    What you get for playing zombies on PC

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Round 65 sail nuclear 630 bug

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    After 10+ years of being a fan of the mode I got my very first round 100. - Feels amazing!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Ban Speedrun Any% World Record!!!!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    So can I play the game I paid for or I'm going to get banned?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    An easy question I guess, it's been two days since the start of this ban wave on PC, I just want to play a match.

    Aaand noone said anything, and we can't even play offline because you know battle.net and offline gaming are two concepts that just go on opposite directions.

    Any news?

    submitted by /u/TheKronorium98
    [link] [comments]

    My pen and ink drawing of the Thunder Gun! This is the 3rd and final piece of the series! I love this community and enjoy lurking at all the dank posts!!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Sad to see what’s going on with Cold War.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    So I learned about the recent PC bug permanently banning players and decided to scroll through the posts to see many negative posts of various bugs like the new sniper not working properly or not unlocking guns and camos when finishing challenges. Honestly what's going on?? Is this Treyarch's fault or is Activision forcing them to grind on new content and ignore current bugs? This game (well at least the Zombies mode) has amazing potential and I find it fun and refreshing but all of this needs to be addressed.

    submitted by /u/Intel333
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Bug

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    I'm currently not banned and will not play the game until there's a definite fix for this issue. I am fucking petrified of even starting a game of zombies.

    I just wanna get my Dark Aether...

    submitted by /u/LLegend_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Gunsmith is literally useless

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    You can create your own blueprints with the exact attachments that you want however whenever you open the pause menu and go to apply blueprint the custom blueprint you made doesn't appear in the menu. This feature is basically useless and not what I was expecting tbh

    submitted by /u/SuperAC1andOnly
    [link] [comments]

    Treyarch what's the point of gunsmith when the camos we work hard for look like this?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    CW: Banned players report here, gathering data

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    I myself have not been banned as of yet, but I'm scared. Lots of people have been banned but some people have not even when going to high rounds. So I'm trying to find some unifying thing that could cause these false bans. If you have been banned could you report here if you had any 3rd party software running (for example discord[with overlay on], MSI afterburner, NVIDIA filters on, etc)

    Or if you were playing with controller (Also if you were running chronus)

    Or if you have macro capable hardware(Logitech mouses, keyboards etc)

    If someone can think of any other factors that could cause this, feel free to report here.

    OK First edit here: Seems (at least for now) There is no common denominator here. People running different hardware/software/AMD/NVIDIA cards. I was thinking it could just be over eager anticheat flagging some 3rd party programs but that doesn't seem to be the case.

    Second edit: I dont have time to research this more today, but I'm monitoring the situation on multiple channels. If that one tweet is to be believed then something really bad is happening. Hope not, I'll continue this research tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/longtimeskulker445
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if it's been said but it's boring to use snipers on Zombies when upgrading

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    New boss: throwing hounds

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Sail 630 doesn't wait for for round 50!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I exfilled at round 45, hopped into multiplayer only to get hit with the sail 630 bug halfway through that match.

    submitted by /u/SuspectLeader
    [link] [comments]

    You can now make your own blueprint. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to apply it in-game

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    180° Hound-Flip

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I can't use the parachute in outbreak

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Finally cracked it! The hardest EE til date

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Omega missed the missile strike.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Dark aether I took a mean shit after this

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    nothing is being done about error sail 630 nuclear bug

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    First Round 100 on Black Ops 1

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment