• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies I just wanted to waste the napalm strike and I ended up with a really cool exfil animation.

    Call of Duty Zombies I just wanted to waste the napalm strike and I ended up with a really cool exfil animation.


    I just wanted to waste the napalm strike and I ended up with a really cool exfil animation.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Petition to bring back "Der Schatten" from Black Ops 4 multiplayer as an Onslaught map. This is the village below Der Eisendrache

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    It never goes on sale

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    If you ever feel useless, just remember that brain rot Tempests are a thing. My boy out here with aim like a Stormtrooper ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I hate myself

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Zombie just wasn't feeling it I guess

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    My team needed me. I guess this was one way to clear the room I’m surprised I survived

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Scrapped Ural Mountains Warzone map, leak of potential future Outbreak maps?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    HIGHEST round outbreak reached! Round 479 ended the worst way possible...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Why must this happen? 3arc plz :(

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Rerolling attachments makes a gun lose its PAP level, makes it unpackable, but still costs essence

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Monkey Bomb for the high rounds������

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Art by Yoji Shinkawa

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Managed to get 410 Kills in Black Ops' "No Mans Land". Probably the biggest achievement of my Zombies career.. feeling great today!!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Was the Newton's Cookbook from BO3 ever explained?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    As the title asks. Was the lore behind it ever explained? It just randomly released like half a year after Revelations IIRC, and I never heard anything about it since then. Newtonian Negation Gobblegum exists, which is a clear reference to Isaac Newton. Did we get some alt universe where he was an alchemist with connections to Monty on top of a physicist?

    submitted by /u/ShySodium
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Dark Aether - for the 1000th time

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    So, I recently got the Dark Aether camo (I know its really late) and like 300 other people before me, I want to reveal what I did to help the ones that are still doing the camo challenges.

    This will be very similar to the strategy with the colones office, I just used different (in my opinion easier) locations. First off, the strategy is really simple and easy, the gameplay itself won´t be really enjoyable, so it is best to watch some Netflix/YouTube while doing it.

    I would recommend for both, xp and camo challenges, to play on Firebase Z.

    The main thing you want to focus on is time, that´s why you want to camp and not to train, this will cost way more time and will be harder because you have to focus more.

    You can go with any Field Upgrade, I always used ROF or Aether Shroud.

    After the game started, I usually stayed in the village untill round 4, then turned on the reactors and got back to pap as soon as I got 5k.

    For your weapon rarity and armor, I would focus on getting the weapon to blue (is it rare?) and pick up the first armor vest dropped by a zombie or Mimic.

    After that, I stayed in the village until I got my 5 Perks. A good spot to camp in the village is on the roof, stand as close as you can to the side and you are able to shoot most of the zombies in front of you w/o moving. For the Perk Arrangement, in my opinion, it is best to start with Deadshot, then Stamin Up, then Speed Cola, then do the bunny easter egg and then get Quick Revive. If you have 2k left after that, get the ice upgrade for your weapon. If not, get the ice upgrade with a later village visit.

    If you are perked up and your gun is pap´ed, go back to the Firebase and go to the Datacenter. At the staircase right before the Datacenter, go all the way to the end of it and stand close to the wall, facing the staircase. On this spot, you can shoot the zombies in a straight line, and the bosses will only come from the staircase. Only move for ammo, armor, an assault wave or if you can pap again. If your gun is already Lvl 50 or becomes Lvl 50 during the game, stay there until you have the 2.5k headshots. You are most likely to have the other challenges as well by that time as it will be around round 45. You can then leave the game or exfil and get the bonus xp and crystals. If you are still leveling the gun, I would play until round 26 and exfil to get more xp OR play until you hit 1.25k headshots and then quit/exfil to safe some time, then repeat the process.

    If you are doing this JUST for the xp, exfil at round 21 and repeat.

    This strategy works for every weapon but the obvious ones. It even works for the M82.

    I hope I didn´t forget something, if you have a question feel free to ask it in the comments :)

    submitted by /u/bresstoplay
    [link] [comments]

    I've spent hours trying to unlock the crossbow for zombies but this happened. Does anybody know how to deal with this? [CW]

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    The grind is finally over! Definitely worth it though.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    i need a favor from a ps4/ps5 player

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    so i have this youtube video i wanna publish which is about onslaught but i am not on ps4 so i cant play it and i only play it on my friend's house (Who cant record gameplay) So can someone record onslaught gameplay for me and leave the unlisted link on a reply or dm me? I need 8 minutes of gameplay, no matter how good or bad you are, and i will credit you. Thanks

    submitted by /u/toxict12yroldbackup
    [link] [comments]

    I love how cool the first person mode is

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Black Ops 4 was pretty good

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people hates the idea of even talking about Black Ops 4, but I think it was better than what we think. It was released with a bunch of error but when it got fixed, the game did have really fun and unique maps. IX and Classified are so great for casual players who just want to have fun. Voyage and Blood are very controversial maps but the experienced player enjoys the challenge they bring up. Ancient Evil is a masterpiece being a solid combination of a tryhard and a casual map. Lastly, Tag and AO had our childhood heroes to fight one last time with the best quotes and interactions between characters. I hope in the next years people start to remember this game as what it was, a fresh air for the zombies mode and maybe not the perfect closure for the Aether, but a good one.

    submitted by /u/ElPietros
    [link] [comments]

    I finally found it.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment