• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Covid 19, ps5, fortnite, 2021??? Bro it’s 2010 and a Saturday night, hop on kino

    Call of Duty Zombies Covid 19, ps5, fortnite, 2021??? Bro it’s 2010 and a Saturday night, hop on kino


    Covid 19, ps5, fortnite, 2021??? Bro it’s 2010 and a Saturday night, hop on kino

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    My pen and ink drawing of the Wunderwaffe DG-2! My personal favorite and part 2 of a 3-part mini-series dedicated to the world of Treyarch's zombies!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    The hauer isn’t OP, the other guns are underpowered

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I heard some people say the Hauer is too good, but I'd have to disagree.

    If they ever decided to patch weapons in zombies I hope they bring everything up to the Hauers level. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/mathijslr
    [link] [comments]

    Things you love to see

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I got all 4 staffs built and managed to get ice upgraded.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Ray Gun Replica -

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    I’m done, I’m finally complete, I can finally use overpowered weapons without feeling like I’m wasting time

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Finally, the holy grail of negative powerups ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    I came back to the game after a break and found this way of getting easy jackrabbit medals on any melee weapon.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Plutonium is adding support to CoD: World at War on April 9th!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    When you thought cold war zombies couldn't get anymore broken

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Every shotgunners wet dream

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    I finally did it, after what felt like an eternity I got to round 100 for the first time! I’m no longer bad at this game anymore

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Treasured Weapons Challenge - What is and is not allowed?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Tonight I finally finished Treasured Weapons, a challenge requiring you to kill 5000 zombies using weapons found in treasure chests in Outbreak.

    Many of you are likely familiar with the fact that, until recently, this challenge was bugged so no one was able to progress it. Although it was fixed, I kept having issues getting kills to count. So I did a series of tests where I carefully tracked my kill count with each weapon I used, and tried various things in isolation to try to determine what would and would not interfere with progressing on the challenge.

    I would simply start by writing down my progress on the challenge, then write down my kill count when I started using a weapon, and again at specific milestones (detailed below). I would do my best to only kill with the weapon being used to perform the test, and to have enough of a kill gap between milestones so that minor variances (due to an accidental knife kill, or a zombie falling to death, or dying from some kind of secondary damage, etc) and in all cases but one, the result was clear (more on that below).

    If someone has a different experience with one of these please feel free to correct me, but from my testing this is what I've found. Please also note that some of the testing was performed before the latest patch, and although there were no announced changes, it's always possible that there was a ninja change somewhere.

    Here's what you CANNOT do - any of these things will cause the challenge to stop counting your kills:

    • Pack-A-Punch: This effectively replaces your weapon with a new one, that the game does not consider to have come from a chest.

    • Warp: If you warp to another zone, the game forgets how you obtained the gun, and the kills stop counting.

    • Dropping the Weapon: If you drop the weapon (by replacing it with another), then pick it back up, then as far as the game is concerned it no longer came from a treasure chest.

    • Apply Blueprint: This one hurt my soul. The new apply blueprint feature causes the gun's kills to no longer count towards the challenge.

    • Insta Kill or Tombstone Soda: Unconfirmed, see caveats section below.

    Here's what you CAN do:

    • Upgrade Rarity: You can upgrade the gun's rarity with salvage at the armory station.

    • Ammo Mods: Be careful with this one. My testing results with this one were slightly inconclusive (see caveats below). Additionally, some mods (like Brain Rot) can take kills away from you by having the zombies die due to secondary effects. Personally, these two factors led me to avoid ammo mods for the majority of my grind.

    Caveats

    • My testing method isn't perfect

    • All testing was performed in Solo, so I cannot account for Tombstone Stashes, but my guess is that it's the same as dropping it and picking it back up.

    • Some of these things may be unintentional and fixed, either in the most recent patch or an upcoming one (but I wouldn't hold your breath on that)

    • The results for the ammo mods test (I used Cryo rounds) were a little off. I had 20 kills that unexpectedly failed to count towards the challenge. I don't know for certain, but based on my recent experience getting the Dark Ops challenge for melee exfil, I believe this may be due to the Insta Kill powerup. I also had a Tombstone revive during that same testing period, so that's another possibility.

    • Ultimately I believe there are two forces at work here: that pack a punch replaces your gun; and that the gun can only "spawn" in your inventory the one time it's picked up after dropping from a chest. If it has to enter your inventory again (drop and pickup, apply blueprint, Tombstone, etc) then that new copy of it doesn't have the "I came from a treasure chest" flag.

    Hope that helps some of you in your journey to this challenge. I know the inability to use Pack-A-Punch or Apply Blueprint was particularly frustrating for me, so I focused on grinding this out and getting it done so I don't have to worry about what I "can" and "can't" do with my weapons during an Outbreak run.

    Happy cleansing!

    submitted by /u/CastSeven
    [link] [comments]

    Who you got if they were to fight?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Quick revive has joined the chat

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Anyone else who just got tired of the dark aether grind?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I have 5/9 classes done, but its so god damn repetetive, its the same challenges but worse to do, i mean pistols and m79/knife was really enjoyable for me and im sure launchers is too, but my motivation to finish the grind isnt there anymore, i can burn thru LMG's and tac rifles, but it feels like cant Even play zombies for 30 rounds😅

    The game is Great, but i feel like it was a burden for my zombies experience to play with the mindset to do all camo's.

    Anyone have any tips to get out of this mindset? Because i really want to finish it :/

    not to mention the snipers. fuck you sniper.

    submitted by /u/neimenheix
    [link] [comments]

    I enjoy beast from beyond

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Working as intended

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Quick revive tier 5 is a great addition but incredibly unreliable.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    The whole point is to be able to revive yourself when going down, which on its own sounds great, but it restricts you to a 1911, and causes all the zombies to fuckin Usain Bolt it in random directions, running ridiculously far away, causing you to be unable to hit them if you don't kill them within a few seconds of going down (which after round 20 is increasingly difficult) so you end up slowly dying half the time instead of just normally dying. I think in solo if they made it so the zombies don't run away as far as they can, it'd be not so bad. And this is ignoring the fact that I've died like half a dozen times after the kills not counting for some reason. The alternative here being tombstone, but I refuse to use something that can potentially damage you more than helping, as even if you have quick revive and a self revive, if you did in tombstone mode, you die for real.

    submitted by /u/agentcornman
    [link] [comments]

    I should probably be dead

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Krasny Soldat didn’t want the smoke!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Tier 5 perks are awesome

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Got stuck under a deck today in alpine by the hillside cabins

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment