• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Season 3 ROADMAP!

    Call of Duty Zombies Season 3 ROADMAP!


    Season 3 ROADMAP!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Imagine these 4 as playable zombie characters instead of operators.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Warzone players in zombies

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    I will go down for those 500 points

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    outbreak is cool but new map pls

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Healing Aura Gang Rise Up!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    HIGHEST ROUND COLD WAR POSSIBLE (cap on 935)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Woah this is hype af

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Please just add weapon kits to Cold War

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Even with the rarity system it could work, the attachments could be randomized with the attachments you choose with in the weapon kits menu until legendary whereas then you would get all attachments on said weapon you have set for that weapon

    The custom blue print feature isn't gonna cut it imo I would just love to be able to have my fully customized arsenal in the mystery box ready to go

    What's the point of having camos and charms if I can only use them on 1 weapon at a time, I don't get it

    I don't even use the mystery box or wall weapons because of this I hate getting SMGs with massive ass scopes

    Also if I have unlocked DLC weapons they should also be in the box

    submitted by /u/M-C_Skittles
    [link] [comments]

    Guess we’ll wait until S3 reloaded for a new traditional zombies map. February 4th was the last one btw

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    PPSH-41, Ballistic Knife, PM63 and a Swiss Kar98K! There's only a new Outbreak map on launch, but these weapons are so good to be true!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Just add a map to go with it.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    The pain...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Zetsubo No Shima released 5 years ago today!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    our time has come.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Activating Healing Aura resets teammates field upgrade cooldown.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I've been noticing this since outbreak launched.

    If my field upgrade is not fully charged when my teammate activates healing aura, my cooldown resets.

    If mine is full, I keep the charge, but the meter resets, and I stat building progress up again, almost like I'm working toward a second charge.

    It seems to only be healing aura that has this effect. Maybe its due to the fact that we drop healing spikes, which it treats like each user activating their field upgrade? Anyone else notice this?

    submitted by /u/WayneBrody
    [link] [comments]

    What Alpine looks like without snow

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Wall weapon appreciation post

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Together, on this post, we shall say what we like about the many wall weapons, and anything else positive about wall weapons.

    submitted by /u/Meme_Bro68
    [link] [comments]

    I recreated the mystery box in Minecraft! (Sound on)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Anyone else disappointed by no new round based map in S3?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Title says it all. Don't like outbreak. Don't play it. We waited 2 1/2 months already since Firebase Z released, now we gotta wait another month or 2 for a new Map? This sucks.

    submitted by /u/Shatnips
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one already used to mantling in Cold War Zombies? Or am I just a smooth brain monkey?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Zombies content coming in Season 3

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    If I could pair 4 characters of my choosing for a new map, these would be my choices. Who would you pick?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Die Rise Setup Tips

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Die Rise is consistently the one map that I don't do well on. And it mostly comes from a lack of direction, I don't know what to do in those important beginning rounds.

    Do I open the door in spawn to build the Trample Steam, or do I use the elevator to go straight to power? Also, how do you do that trick where you drop down the couple of floors to get to the Buildable Table? I can never hit the closest floor and I always fall too far.

    I'd preferably like to get a concise step-by-step process on how to set yourself up on this map. This is the one map that eludes me.

    submitted by /u/NuclearChavez
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I play on PC, I grinded so hard to get max level wepaon and getting the Dark Aether camo, I love doing high rounds in Zombies and i miss doing that... I know theres a bug but i miss playing zombies.... is it now safe? Can i do High round without getting ban? I dont want to lose all the effort i did.....Im not a multiplayer guy and i really dont want to play Cold War if Zombie is still dangerous :S

    submitted by /u/CanadianEchoes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment