• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Maybe it’s just my friends but....

    Call of Duty Zombies Maybe it’s just my friends but....


    Maybe it’s just my friends but....

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    So I found A Glitch That Allows You To Add Camos To Non Customizable Weapons In Black Ops 3 Zombies

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    So I recently found a glitch on Black Ops 3 that allows you to put camos on non customizable weapons like the MR6, 1911, Marshall 16 and I wanted to share it with you the reddit community.

    Requirements:

    - 1 Friend

    Steps:

    - First of all, join a friend in the zombies menu

    - Then go to weapon kit/secondaries/RK5/Paintjob & press "create new"

    - Once you've done that, ask your friend to go in Multiplayer with you

    - Once you're in multiplayer, press "back" a few times

    - Now there should be a lot of other guns in every category

    - Select the weapon you want a camo on and go to paintjob/create new, then ask your friend to go back in the zombies menu

    - Once you're in zombies, go back to where you can customize your gun & just add the camo you want!

    - This works on PS4, Xbox One & PC!

    Founder/Credits goes to myself "Jugger"

    Here's the complete video tutorial I made if you don't understand everything: https://youtu.be/N9BeDy292-4

    MODS, PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS POST. I'm not trying to promote anything, the YT channel where I uploaded the tutorial is not even my main channel and I'm not getting anything out of it, I just want this glitch to be known by more people because it took me a lot of time to find it. (Thanks)

    submitted by /u/Jugger_-
    [link] [comments]

    Back in the day...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Damn the new transit remake is looking nice

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    *I am inveti- inventible...*

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    COD 2020 Zombies?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    So do we know for certain Treyarch is making the next COD (as considering Ravens Eye and Sledgehammer allegedly had some sort of fallout) so assuming Treyarch is making the next COD will there be zombies and if so do we know whether it will be an aether reboot or chaos continuation? And how will the perk system work? Sorry I know this is probably a lot of info we don't know just looking for some form of clarity on the situation.

    submitted by /u/DragonauticSkeet17
    [link] [comments]

    Dempsey Down, 2 more to go :>

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    What Game brought in the most Zombies players?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    I know Waw started it but to me kino in B01 was when people really started playing. I saw a large boost in player base around when moon launched so I guess the prospect of a really good EE and the returning maps really peaked zombies.

    submitted by /u/TrajicSolitude
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback to the leaked blood of the dead gameplay with this amazing watermark

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Still no leaderboards in BO4?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Been a huge zombie fan since world at war. Multiple times top 100 on the leaderboards with games lasting 12+ hours. Long story short me and the boys were huge fans up until this fucking mess. What really did it for us was the lack of leaderboards. We ended up just deleting the whole game and never looked back. Yesterday after having craved some zombies for a while now and realising that i had 4 maps that i never even looked that i downloaded the whole thing again. STILL NO LEADERBOARDS!? is this some sort of fucking farce? i surely must not be looking at the right place??

    submitted by /u/Latuke0690
    [link] [comments]

    infinite warfare zombies

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Is this iteration of zombies fun? How difficult are the easter eggs? I beat all the aether easter eggs and am looking for something new.

    submitted by /u/frenchwaffle115
    [link] [comments]

    The best player I've seen on BO4.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    If you see this, Dr_GNA9, you're the best. Even if we didn't finish the egg on Alpha Omega, I'm happy at least you tried, to a noob at easter eggs like me. You are a saint!

    submitted by /u/NickArgunov
    [link] [comments]

    Ending plothole, or am I missing something?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    So I've been following the zombies storyline for almost a decade now. I've tried my best to keep on top of everything, but with the non-conventional storytelling and the retcons and the general feeling like some things are made up as they go along, some details slip through the cracks. I'm not the only one who this happens to and if you feel like it's difficult to keep track of it all, don't worry because you are far from being alone.

    I make a point of this because I'm genuinely not sure if what I'm about to discuss is a genuine plothole, or if it's explained somewhere else. Please let me know if it is detailed in a map somewhere. I will admit that being irritated with how the Black Ops Pass was handled, I never got to personally play Alpha Omega or Tag Der Toten, so keep that in mind when you read this.

    Enough waffling on, it's about the ending. It's been several months since the release so there's no spoiler tag, so consider this the warning.

    So the long and short of it is, Nikolai decides to condemn all the universes affected by 115 and Apothicons and Double Tap stains on your coffee tables to the Dark Aether; a place where the Apothicons were also banished for eons... but they escaped, didn't they?
    Like, Shadowman got out of the Dark Aether pretty easily. Just had to trick four schmucks in Morg City to open the gateway. They frame going to the Dark Aether as being as good as death, but literally the first map in BO3 crumbles that statement.

    Who is to say Monty can't do the same thing as the Shadowman> We know he's a manipulator, and just wants to look out for himself as the Tag Der Toten ending states, so why can't he just get out?

    To me, that oversight completely undermines the feel of the ending, the whole "It's finally over now" vibe. As far as we know already, the Dark Aether isn't oblivion. It isn't a paper shredder. It's a place, and people can seemingly be condemned there and escape. There's no doubt in my mind that Monty, Victis and whatever MacGuffin of the week they have could get out in time.

    I'm not saying I want a final map where Malcolm McDowell and the Funky Bunch stage a grand escape from Mr. Rapt's house. The ending, for all its flaws, is good. I'm saying this whole thing bothers me and I just wanna know that I'm either looking over something big, or I'm not alone in my thoughts.

    Like, the Summoning Key is broken now. Is that why no one can get out? Because for as magical and mystical an artifact it is, we literally FedEx shipped a brain in a jar to a realm outside of time in Origins. The Summoning Key only seems so important because Treyarch says so.

    Please, I just would like someone to tell me I'm an idiot so I can just be happy with the ending again. I welcome any discussions in the comments and I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Foxhead_Blue
    [link] [comments]

    My friend got this new calling card from zombies, anyone know how to get it?? Looks really cool

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Which is the better OG map?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    My friends and I were talking about the good old days in WaW and what zombie map was the best. They're saying Verrückt is the best, but I'm on the Der Riese side. What do you guys think?

    Here's gameplay of Der Riese

    Here's gameplay of Verrückt

    submitted by /u/Mevline123
    [link] [comments]

    Revelations boss fight help

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Hey all recently me and my friend have been going through black ops 3 and doing all the Easter eggs as me and him have never done them we have now officially beaten origins, shadows, the giant, der eisendrache, zetsubou no shima, and gorod Krovi all we really have left is revelations (not including ZC) and yesterday we tried the Easter egg and we did good we made it all the way to the boss battle we both had lil Arnie's I had the apothicon servent he had thunder gun and I had ragnarocks but we still ended up losing I got 1 hit by a margwa and he got 1 hit meleed by a panzer does anyone got any tips that can make this fight easier? I know about the hats but I don't know which one is worth the effort to get I know about this "god" hat but it seems really hard and tedious to get

    submitted by /u/MajesticRubyWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain what is happening here??Blacks ops 2 town.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    How many maps should BO5 zombies launch with?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I didn't play to much Bo4 and always felt being overwhelmed with maps on launch wasn't a great idea, especially two stories. But I'm interested to see how everyone felt, I think having two fully fledged maps and one bonus map is probs the max they should do. Thoughts

    submitted by /u/zombiesLIFE
    [link] [comments]

    Canonically, a 131(ish) pound woman can carry that pot with both hands free, and sprint with it, indefinitely.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Easter eggs

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Hey guys, so a few of my friends and I decided that we want to do all (or most of) of the main zombie easter eggs. I've done 2 in bo4 and it kinda got me into zombies. So for starters, in what order should we do them? I know that bo3 has a lot of the zombie maps from bo1 and bo2, so should we try to just do them in bo3 or actually do them in the game they came out in? Also for AW, IW, and WW2 zombies, are they connected to any other zombies or are they their own thing. The only one I'm hesitant to do is AW exozombies......I just know if its worth the time. If anyone has any suggestions or tips or anything at all let me know and thank in advance

    submitted by /u/timdlock
    [link] [comments]

    Black ops 3 perk mod

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:54 PM PST

    Does anyone know if there is a mod that has all perks in it? I haven't played bo4 but some of the new perks sound pretty fun. I've seen a mod with the bo4 perks, but I haven't seen one that also has perks like who's who and vulture aid. Does anyone here know of a mod that does this or if someone is working on a mod like that?

    submitted by /u/Plisken9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment