• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies WWII Easter Eggs are something else

    Call of Duty Zombies WWII Easter Eggs are something else


    WWII Easter Eggs are something else

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Paid maps are much better than free update maps

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    I think the community may not be ready to hear it, but the paid model was vastly superior to the freemium one when it comes to zombies and zombies only

    Paid maps meant that the devs had to put as much resources as possible and make the best map possible in order to push the bar and make the map enticing to get, so that you would spend money on it, not only that but it also made them release at least 4 survival maps and a bonus map AT LAUNCH

    With a free model, that incentive is gone, they are free to give you however many maps they see fit, they are encouraged to hold maps until the very last possible second in order to dripfeed it into the seasonal system

    Without the income from paid maps, the resources and budget are way lower

    Thats also directly tied into the lack of a dedicated crew with voicelines

    Look no further than die maschine and firebase z, those maps are super barebones, would you pay for those if they were paid dlc? Where do they sit on your favorites list?

    They're okay for free maps, but for dlc maps they would be considered abysmal

    If firebase z was a paid map, rather than a generic teleporter we would have a chopper on the roof to take us to the base, while we listened to licensed fortunate son, yet since its free its easier and cost effective to just drop a teleporter there and call it a day

    If outbreak was a paid mode, it wouldn't just reskin leftover multiplayer maps from a cancelled br mode, it would be filled with its own custom designed worlds, each with their own missions and secrets to uncover

    With this system, do you think we will ever get another shadows of evil? Or Mob of the Dead? Ancient Evil? Origins? DE? Moon?

    All that we'll get is generic omega base in x country that plays just like all other maps and have all of the same mechanics, with the only difference being in how you turn the power on

    submitted by /u/Complete_Ad_1122
    [link] [comments]

    TranZit Bus Horn Sounds in Ruka?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Outbreak is cool. Chaos was cool. I just like zombies.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Hello, BeetDownPie here. Pseudo serious gamer, Treyarch zombies enthusiast.

    I have put probably at least 10,000 hours into zombies since BO1, (not WaW, not that O of a G) and BO4 was my favorite, and I like Cold War pretty well.
    I've got kids, and a career that often has me working 50+ hours a week. I play when I can. The big reasons I liked BO4 the best were pretty simple: Chaos was a completely different take on the same zombies and it was cool AF. It was magic and gladiators, werewolves and homunculi, Heracles and Pegasus and the fucking Titanic! How dope is that? It looked pretty and it had evil secrets everywhere! I thought it was a great follow on to Shadows of Evil, which was one of my favorite maps in the entire saga.

    Equally important to me: they completely removed (AFAIK) ANY 4 player requirement for anything you might do, and made it easier. I don't want to pause a lobby with two high schoolers/young adults in it for twenty minutes because my kid had a nightmare, but I'll do that if it's just me and one similarly aged person who I know understands. I'm okay, but far from good at video games in general, I just don't play enough, and don't have the skill. So making the EEs attainable for me as a lifelong fan was something for which I was very grateful. When I was a sweaty 20 something working fast food I beat COTD, Moon, and Shangri La, but after that I was getting one or maybe two EEs/release until BO4. They were just too hard and too long, especially when I had to find strangers to play with me, who might be good or not. I just thought BO4 was super neat, very fun and well made.

    Outbreak is cool too. I don't care about reusing assets, I don't play MP or campaign, so I literally don't notice them. And even if I did, why should that bother me? It seems like wrinkly brain programming to not craft a new building when you have one that already does the trick. I think the open world element, the chests and the different challenges makes for a pretty fun experience with a lot of freedom. My favorite part, though, is the salvage economy and the decisions that one makes about that. It sort of exists in DM and FbZ, but I find those to be much more points centered, and then somewhere between 20-25 you go from a salvage deficit to abundance and don't really make decisions just buy whatever you want.

    TL;DR: Outbreak is Cool, Chaos was super cool too.

    I guess my point is that I see a lot of complaining, and if Mr. Treyarch is reading this, keep trying new things, changing it up and don't listen to all the haters. There are die-hards out here that love zombies and while not every one is our favorites, we're really glad you're still making it, and still changing it up.

    submitted by /u/beetdownpie
    [link] [comments]

    So close to failing

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Treyarch plz. The fishing pole isn’t keeping me hooked.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Killed George for my first time (no i wasn't expecting to get the ww so no Phd)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Split screen on this game is just wonderful

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    One year ago today I made my first set of perks! I’m so happy with how they look now

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Making every zombie a bullet sponge isn't fun.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    High round runs are dead now. If you thought it was boring going for 100 before, now its just a fucking slog through the swamp. Sure, whatever, they increased multipliers for almost every gun. Whoop de shit, too bad they also quadrupled the health cap for zombies, far outweighing the effects of that change. Most ARs do like, 12-16k damage to heads when fully upgraded. The zombies health now caps at 120k. That's 10 headshots to put down ONE zombie. (Edit: It's actually far more because that level of damage only happens on the first shot with Deadshot) Is this fun? Is this rewarding? Or is this just another unnecessary change to drive more players away to try and get them to play Warzone? When we asked for zombies to be a little less easy and not such a Sunday stroll we didn't mean this. This isn't more difficult. This is more frustrating and annoying.

    submitted by /u/TraumaTracer
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea what’s going on

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    Me after failing the Legion boss fight for the 4th time, having wasted 16 hours of my life.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    flawless game

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    How, just how

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    How it is right now

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Pandemonium - Abracadavre Music Video

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    This should be an advertisement for upgrading juggernog...

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Is the last radio transmission from the outbreak boss after the ee?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Why the bunker is unlikely as a survival map

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    This could also apply to Nacht too: Support items. The 2 maps [3 with berlin which will also have sky access without a doubt] all have plenty of sky access to make Support items work. They'd have to make most or all support items unavailible in the mode, which they may be unwilling to do. Also note the bunker has a glitched minimap constantly, so either they'd have to create a working minimap for the location and bypass logic, or have a map without a minimap which would seem really weird. But it'd be equally weird to have a glitched out useless minimap the entire game.

    Could they do it anyways still? Sure. But they probably won't because effort.

    submitted by /u/GrandmasterSluggy
    [link] [comments]

    Smoothest park of my life

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    The only other person I was in a lobby with INSISTED on following me everywhere, so I jumped in and out of the teleporter... he still followed me the whole game, but at least it was funny ��

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Cod EXP bugg Shows higher level in game then I end up after game.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Tag der Toten

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment