• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Join the Call of Duty Discord Server!

    Call of Duty Zombies Join the Call of Duty Discord Server!


    Join the Call of Duty Discord Server!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 12:40 AM PST

    Is there a more forgotten weapon than the C-3000 b1at-ch35?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    TIL According to a gramophone in Tag Der Toten, The Ghost from Buried is the creator of the Pack-A-Punch (Jeb Brown)'s mother

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Definitely one of the most memorable quotes!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Still no patch

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    It's Tuesday and we still have no patch to fix the bugs in Tag Der Toten 3 weeks after launch. This is honestly a joke. I know they're working on Black Ops 5 but come on, it shouldn't take 3 weeks

    submitted by /u/SuperAC1andOnly
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow Perk challenge done on my 2nd favorite zombies map ever.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    "The Calm Before The Storm..."

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    I made a Halloween Misty Render

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    OMG what a coincidence!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    The same day I watch the zombie voice actors goodbye, I see Hulk vs. Wolverine (childhood movie), so I notice that Wolverine's voice actor is Steven Blum, but as soon as Deadpool appears (best of the movie) , I start think that is Nolan North's voice and I wonder how crazy it would be, as soon as the movie ends I search on the internet and I have a big surprise, not only are Steven and Nolan in the movie but so are Tom Kane and Fred Tatasciore!!

    That's right zombies wasn't the first time they worked together and this is insane.

    submitted by /u/Finsterer_Teddy
    [link] [comments]

    The Voice Actor Panel Broke Me

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    I thought I'd recovered since watching the Tag cutscene. But goddamn, seeing Tom tear up and hearing Steve say "for the last time: ooh-rah" really hit me.

    Hate on the game all you want, but I think it's impossible to hate the guys who brought these characters to life. I'm glad they seem to know how much they mean to us.

    submitted by /u/DweltElephant0
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one REALLY bummed out with there being no reward for completing all the main quests?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    I find BO4's main quests to be one (if not the most) longest and tedious quests ever compared to previous Treyarch titles. Especially Classified. You'd think after all that grinding, it would've payed off in the end. And every quest ends the game. (Except Classified, but who honestly is going to play any longer after that?) After doing each quest once, there is literally no reason to do the quest again. Basically killing a lot of replayability in each map. I don't even know why they added a main quest counter.

    I would've been fine with the game ending if it would've payed off in the end. I could've probably accepted BO4 Zombies a little bit more if it gave me a reward for all of my hard work. Even an achievement or calling card would've been fine. At least it shows that I completed them.

    Lastly, Every Black Ops previously contained a reward of some sort for completing all the main quests:

    Black Ops - (Excluding Ascension) Call of the Dead, Shangri-la = Moon Super Easter Egg (Permaperks)

    Black Ops 2 - Maxis Buried Endgame = more powerups and permaperks

    Richtofen Buried Endgame = permanent firesale and 4 weapon slots

    Black Ops 3 - Free RK5 and animated Calling Card (and that's excluding the in-game rewards)

    You'd think BO4 would continue this trend. But unfortunately, we got nothing. For seemingly no reason.

    If we're going to use "budget cuts" to explain literally eveything, then I've lost faith in this community.

    submitted by /u/Karma_Craft
    [link] [comments]

    My Introduction to Zombies

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    Since everyone is reminiscing about their history with Zombies, I figured I'd want to share as well.

    Like most people, I was introduced to zombies in Nacht Der Untoten, and with World at War being the first Cod I played as a kid the Zombie mode made me curious. At the time I was around 8 or 9 and the PS3 was in the living room where my Dad was at the time.

    Now we all remember the amazing intro where you were on the ground and you see something moving in the distance closer to you, and it ends with a zombie sprinting at you.

    Well as a kid I didn't know this and I got scared easy. So when I loaded the map and saw the intro I was terrified and I actually ran away to my room due to how scared I was. Of course my Dad saw it all and was both confused and laughing when he went to see me. After that I refused to play Nacht for a week.

    Bit of a rocky start with zombies, but what a journey of 10+ years of Zombies. I know Zombies isn't over but the story I grew up with is and I wanted to share how I got into it.

    I will always have a strong love for Zombies.

    TL:DR- The intro to Nacht der Untoten terrified me as a kid and I wouldn't play zombies for a week.

    submitted by /u/Karmagetting
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder weapons have been fairly unoriginal since BO3

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Its funny that no one even acknowledges the fact that BO3 also has unoriginal wonder weapons, yet everyone criticizes BO4 for the same damn thing. Lets take a look at the wonder weapons for each map:

    Apothicon Servant: the only original wonder weapon in bo3, ill give the game that. Wunderwaffe: reused from WAW and BO1. Wrath of the Ancients: the sparrow from MP mixed with the staves from origins. KT4: the hive from MP with a sliquifier effect. GKZ45 MK3: an auto ray gun mark 2 with a gersh device. Thundergun/Apothicon Servant: reused from BO1 and Shadows of Evil.

    So tell me - why is it BO4 gets shit for the same thing that BO3 did? BO2 was the last game to truly be original, yet BO3 is praised as though its flawless.

    submitted by /u/mythicburritoz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there actually anyone playing BO4 zombies on PC?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    It takes ages to find a game... And I guess its ever worse on other titles? I wanted to play BO/ BOII again but I guess no one does.. ?:/

    submitted by /u/NoAimMassacre
    [link] [comments]

    World's First SUB 50 Solo Tag Der Toten Easter Egg Speedrun!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:43 AM PDT

    Port forwarded for BO2 and BO3, my NAT type is now open, and I am still getting this disconnect error. Any help is much appreciated.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    New to bo3 zombies

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    Bo4 is losing its appeal. Anyone feel like showin your boy the ropes? Solo is a little brutal.

    PS4- thebuttjuicer

    submitted by /u/aclark0587
    [link] [comments]

    115 the COD Zombies movie.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    So guys. After Treyarch and the cast of zombies released their send off of their 10 years work. I got to thinking what if there was a live action zombies movie.

    What director would do it the most justice? How many movies would you use to tell the story? Would you play it out chronologically or as the games dictated. Would you ommit any maps? And Finaly who would play who? Primis, Ultimus, Victus, the Presidental crew, the call of the dead cast, the mobsters, the Shadows team, m Monty, Maxis, and the Children.

    Its a bit of an ask for the whole cast so do you have anyone you think would play a specific character really well.

    submitted by /u/ZeeDOCTER
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie Graphics are blocky anyone know a fix ?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:30 AM PDT

    B03 gateworms

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Hi was wondering what to do about missing Gateworms. Me and my mate have done de, the giant, zns an gk but missing the worms for both zns and gk does anyone know how to fix this

    submitted by /u/Lankyliverpool
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be Zombies Chronicles 2 for BO4?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    If it's about Victis, I'll just immediately buy BO4, since I love playing the Victis maps. Tranzit, Die Rise, Buried, I liked those maps a lot back then. So who's hoping it will come, and other things?

    submitted by /u/NickArgunov
    [link] [comments]

    Buff the vitrolic withering in blood

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    Just playing some blood of the dead and decided to use the vitrolic withering for the first time since launch and it's still shit compared to the magma gat. It was making crawlers on round 18 and gives a lot more splash damage than the magma gat. Anyone agree/disagree?

    submitted by /u/ggjones41
    [link] [comments]

    Instead of having a celebrity group for the next zombies season...

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Treyarch puts: Fred Tatasciore, Nolan North, Steve Blum and Tom Kane as the celebrity group. Sort of a "thank you" for all their work!

    submitted by /u/The_Taco_Doctor
    [link] [comments]

    Dying wish is buggy af

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have another bug for treyarch to fix, dying wish is supposed to activate when you reach no health, which it makes you invincible for a certain amount of time, but what I've noticed is that at certain points, the perk will activate after I have gone down, or it won't at all, even after the cool down is over.

    submitted by /u/GhostIsNotOnline
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment