• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies October 16th Update: Expanded Zombies Contracts / Arms Race TDM / VMP and Incandescent Fixes / Zombies Retrospective / Heavy Metal Heroes Returns Tomorrow

    Call of Duty Zombies October 16th Update: Expanded Zombies Contracts / Arms Race TDM / VMP and Incandescent Fixes / Zombies Retrospective / Heavy Metal Heroes Returns Tomorrow


    October 16th Update: Expanded Zombies Contracts / Arms Race TDM / VMP and Incandescent Fixes / Zombies Retrospective / Heavy Metal Heroes Returns Tomorrow

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Made a Richtofen poster in the style of the Marvel 10 Year Anniversary posters. Would you guys like to see one of these for all the major characters?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    The joker but he laughs like ultimis richtofen

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:18 AM PDT

    Can we just take the time to admire these golden moments in some of the old trailers

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    A Map/Poster of the Zombies Story I Made for my Friend

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    "I would lik to return to my home, My beloved. Before the bombs fell. If only to die by her side." -Primis Nikolai

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    I noticed the wrench looks like a dragon so I drew it breathing fire.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    I moved out and found this box, gonna try my best to make it look like the mystery box we all know from zombies. I will keep you updated and post if I succeed.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    Painstakingly cut this Sliquifier out of a screenshot for my Die Rise poster... figured I'd share the transparent PNG and save any creative-types the trouble

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    I made the Alistair's Folly as Pixel Art. Sprited Terraria Style.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    For anyone wondering if the perk zippos are legit, I can confirm that they are. Came in the mail last night.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Can we take a moment and appreciate the only thing that didn’t make us complain about zombies? He’s never let us down in the last 10 years. #LongLiveMonkeyBombs

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    i drew the Mauser C96 from Origins

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    Got the perfect ticket number today

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    An art project I did based on the secret

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Here's another transparent PNG resource from my Die Rise poster, Victis crew! I cut them off their backgrounds and edited each character's image a bit (jk a lot), then arranged them in a way that looked most natural to me.. hope it's useful!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Call of the Dead/ Tag Der Toten map Comparisons // Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 4

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    What about Chaos? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!:

    Everyone is building up Tag Der Toten as the end of Zombies (which is probably true) but after all the tears have been wiped away and my heart pieces begin to reattach, I'm left wondering if Chaos is canceled. Sure Ancient Evil ended in such an odd way but it looked as though Diego was going to save Scarlett and possibly continue onward to defeating The Oracle. Am I missing something and this has already been addressed?

    submitted by /u/McLane1K98
    [link] [comments]

    BoTD pack of punch

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    Am I doing something wrong? I charge the key and shock the meter on the roof. But the PaP doesn't activate. This has happened numerous times. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/JamMaster1898
    [link] [comments]

    Monkey Bomb glitch in new Industries?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    DLC 5 Remakes or Remasters

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    I am curious do you guys want dlc 5 to be remastered or remade like blood or classified. I want a remaster like ZC 1.0.

    submitted by /u/dcmm98
    [link] [comments]

    Confirming which maps still have unsolved EE's

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:04 AM PDT

    It would be cool if we got a confirmation from treyarch about which maps still have unsolved easter eggs. With so much cut content it's hard to actually know which EEs have been scrapped or not , and I feel like providing a list of maps that 100% have unsolved easter eggs might reignite some of the EE hunting in the community since it's pretty much dead now. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Leesin2me
    [link] [comments]

    BO4 Super Easter Egg question?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    Idk if a super easter egg has been solved or if someone has asked this question before but... has anyone seen what would happen if you beat every zombies map on every difficulty/mode? (casual, normal, hardcore, and realistic) again, sorry if someone already asked this, but I had to get it off my chest

    submitted by /u/TheSSGSonic
    [link] [comments]

    Tag der toten- LifeLine thropy isn’t working

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    I have done it multiple times now, but i still havent got it! Is it glitch for you too? Do you know how to fix this? I have tried several games throughout the week

    submitted by /u/TheWesterd123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment