• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Definition of depression

    Call of Duty Zombies Definition of depression


    Definition of depression

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Jason Blundell appears on JCBackfire's stream

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    The calling card that I want to see return to Cold War

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    I did all the work and this fella thought he'd snatch it for himself.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    It took me this long to realise that the dragon rocket in Outbreak has an actual timer on it so you can see how long you have to fill it up

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    The hospital where they rescue Adler in the season 4 teaser looked a little familiar...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    At least I got it, right ?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Brought the Dark Aether from the Aether Tunnel! So satisfied my grind is finally over!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Welcome to episode 935 of “how many bugs this game has?”

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    The Luckiest Max Ammo Ever

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Zombies noob here, can someone explain what happened I had dead wire tier 4 equipped idk if that has something to do with it

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Host migrated, and was left in a laggy game. This still hasn't been fixed?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Tran2it - A zombie map concept that got out of hand.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Am I the only one waiting the WWII Crew for CoD: Vanguard?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I know it's somewhat of an unpopular opinion among Treyarch fans, which are a very large majority of people here, but I gotta say that I loved WWII Zombies, to the point that it's actually my 2nd best Zombie, after BOIII.

    As it's not the main subject, it's just the main point: the storyline of the WWII crew is, for me, one of the best, between the overall story that is more convincing than BOIII/BOIIII Multiverse and Apothicons, with an amazing map design, every one of them is stunning, as every map feels more "real" than other Zombies maps.

    So here lies my question: am I the only one hoping for Rideau and the Ravens to come back in Vanguard?
    I was hoping so by hearing that it's Sledgehammer in charge of Vanguard, but with the recent unofficial leak that Treyarch and Sledgehammer may be working together, I'm a little bit worried about thet future of them.

    I think Sledgehammer now has the chance to develop it's own storyline as they're in charge of another WWII-game.

    submitted by /u/Arzorark
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to yet another episode of: “How many bugs this game has?”, armor? equipment? wonder weapon? your weapon? BACK TO ZERO!!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Hardcore mode in Outbreak ( almost no HUD like MP counterpart) I can't see my perk, gun, ammo, scorestreak and the round number ( let's pretend I was on round 1000)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Joined the club finally! Snipers and launchers were such a slog lol!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Sam's cryptic voicelines?? (Cold War)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    So I was playing as maxis in zombies and I got a bunch of voicelines that were just- wow. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I have any footage but I've transcribed them all-

    'Are you watching, Weaver?'

    'I'm far from finished'

    'This...is wrong'

    'I don't like bullies'

    'Fear.Me.'

    'Do you know who I am?'

    'Do you even know what I'm capable of?'

    'Are you scared of me? You should be'

    'I should not be here'

    'I have plans for you'

    'This is how it ends for you- in pain'

    'You underestimate me, you always have'

    'Why do you refuse to obey?'

    'Say my name- I dare you'

    I logged on today and she hasnt said a SINGLE one??? Were these voicelines early and hinting towards something? Am I just stupid? I dont know but I had to share it

    submitted by /u/samuraibeetlev2
    [link] [comments]

    Uh....What?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Leak: WWII Vanguard will have Treyarch Zombies and perks

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    https://twitter.com/Victor___Z/status/1402636649331249155

    Leak from Victor Z, who has correctly leaked a lot of information from previous CoD releases. This would explain why content is coming out slower, since they would be working on two games at the same time.

    What do you think about this, if its true? We would get less Cold War content, but also more overall Treyarch content over the next few years if Treyarch does zombies for every game.

    submitted by /u/FishyG23
    [link] [comments]

    I just came back to zombies from a 6 year hiatus, where should I start back?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    I played the hell out of world at war, bo1, and bo2. When bo3 came out I played it for while but only on shadows, but I got a new job and couldn't play anymore. I now have more time and bought Cold War and hated it because it was too easy compared to the others. I put in bo3 and played it a lot, and I was wondering, what order should I buy to get really back into zombies and things like that.

    submitted by /u/Geneva1335
    [link] [comments]

    What makes a good zombies map?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I was planning to make a zombies map, but I couldn't really find a good list of stuff what makes a good zombies map so I created my own list of stuff I think that needs to be in a map to make it good. Do you guys agreed with this list or not?

    MAP

    - Big, but not too big that you can't remember where you are

    - Transportation methods

    - Every location in the map has a use

    - small locations and training spots

    Weapons

    - Interesting wonder weapons

    - Weapons in map makes sense

    - different throwables

    Easter eggs

    - 1 main easter eggs with challenging steps with a rewarding ending

    - small side easter eggs that are rewarding

    General

    - Many buildable items

    - Easter eggs aren't forced

    submitted by /u/SuperDerp_01
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play Zombies for the story?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Do I play them in order of when the maps came out? What's the deal with different timelines and are the different timelines connected? Do I play the zombies chronicles maps to replace the original maps or are those part of a different timeline? Is there any story material outside of the games I need to look at? If someone could tell me I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Zoid999
    [link] [comments]

    Samantha and Ravenov are big help during bossfight

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment