• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Never had a revive fail this close before

    Call of Duty Zombies Never had a revive fail this close before


    Never had a revive fail this close before

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    This is my first COD Zombie and I finally finished my Dark Aether grind! I’d like to thank the Colonel for his office furniture arrangement and Quick Revive V.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Mob of the Dead Wallpaper I made “NO ONE ESCAPES ALIVE”

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Cowboys can't shoot slow, or they'll end up below...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Confirmation from the Lead Systems Designer on Zombies that the zombies health cap will be somewhat reverted to its pre-season 3 reloaded state.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Decided to try and do the Zetsubou EE Solo for this first time...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    John Mclane looks like he Died Hard one too many times

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I'm writing a short movie about something something :)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Highest amount of damage you can do in cold war zombies ����

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Old Man Venting about Outbreak

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    I don't play much, but I really enjoy Outbreak. For those that do play a lot, am I just being an old grumpy ass man or do people suck who....

    1. Go straight to the main objective and start it when the other players are all over the map.
    2. Players who want to advance to the next level without doing any side missions.
    3. The opposite - players who won't advance unless they've searched every foot of the map.
    4. Players who want to exfil after round 1.
    5. Players who see you found the Aethereal Orb and then run in front of you.
    6. Players who see you are opening a chest and then run in front.
    7. Why do players kill themselves by walking so far outside the map?
    8. Most frustrating for me is that COD can't keep connection past the 4/5th round.
    submitted by /u/mrsmithguy
    [link] [comments]

    Off to a great start! Rai kai round 1 out of a gold chest. Game crashed 5 mins later :(

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    How to Reveal the "Save Yourself" Cipher on Voyage of Despair

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    New type of salvage drops?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Couple things I made. First is lego verruct and the other a diy jug

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Was playing some outbreak and I noticed a song from zetsubou was playing at the sanatorium statue

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    My god i love Zombies. Credit for the Cinematics in comments.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Favorite zombies quote.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Whats your favorite zombies quote of all time, ill go first: Green balls are better than blue balls any day of the week. By Dempsey

    submitted by /u/Goatsicle1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else miss the small interactables?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    So I'm not sure what classify this as...a rant? An appreciation post? A basic yearning for old mechanics? Regardless, Everytime I load into a zombies game I just find myself running around the maps and trying to interact with random objects that look.. y'know..interactable. radios, projectors, posters, etc. In the hopes of something with a little more depth or maybe a quip/snide remark depending on the operator you choose. Anyone remember the dentists chair in verruckt? How about the portraits in kino, or the dolls on ascension? I'll even lump in the dig mechanic from origins. They were little things that managed to stick with many of us and it's just not treated the same way as it used to. They don't even have the same standard of soundtracks for zombies which is why we just get the instrumentals of old soundtracks, Which is perfectly fine for outbreak as I love them just as much as the originals and they compliment the mode as background music, but round based maps should have something that you'd hear on ascension or shi no numa. I just hope they put little things into maps like they used to in future seasons. 
    submitted by /u/RustleUrJ1mm1es
    [link] [comments]

    New & enjoying zomhies

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to playing zombies on the c.o.d games and new to this community. I am looking for some casual players to help me progress and enjoy it more. I play on Xbox, my gamertag is DarthVapor00

    Thanks for taking the time to read.

    submitted by /u/StevieSteel420
    [link] [comments]

    My Dream For a 4th Zombies DLC For BOCW (spoiler for outbreak EE)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    So we know most likely the next round based map will be the Berlin one but for the one after that here is my thought. At the end of the outbreak EE we launch reality inversion warheads into the Pacific Ocean to "get rid of them" but what if they did something worse.

    So the setup would be that there's a dimensional breach in Tokyo somewhere near the sea now I'm not a game designer but imagine it's dark with the neon lights I think it would be cool. The map would be mostly open with a couple buildings with multiple floors as it's part of the city that's blocked off by omega or requiem. I don't really know what the Easter egg would be I haven't really thought about it that much but I do know how I would want the Easter egg to end. The reality inversion warheads detonated in the pacific would basically make a Godzilla-Esque kaiju monster that would attack the city and act as the final boss (idk how this would work since it's supposed to be a secret maybe some cover up but idk) if you guys have any idea what else to add to this concept let me know

    submitted by /u/sharkimusprime67
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help! What does the orange Monitor like symbol (top right) mean?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Is it me? or have the wonder weapon drops for Outbreak's Orda been significantly tuned down?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    The first few days of Orda in Outbreak, it seemed like you were NEARLY guaranteed to get a Rai-K or Ray-Gun even if it was only round 2. Now, this no longer seems to be so. I have been killing Orda on rounds 2-10 and seeing Ray-Guns and Rai-K drop like 5-10 percent of the time. have I just had strange luck, whether that be good luck early on or bad luck as of late? or perhaps it's both, I don't know. What has your experience been?

    submitted by /u/murfman713
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody else been constantly crashing?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    I have been trying to get challenges for the Swiss, but have failed to get past round 7 without crashing multiple times. Not sure if it's just me or others are having the same issue.

    submitted by /u/Ashman05
    [link] [comments]

    I did the CotD ee for my first time (and solo)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment