• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies On my way to grab the fire bow at "Der Eisendrache" irl...

    Call of Duty Zombies On my way to grab the fire bow at "Der Eisendrache" irl...


    On my way to grab the fire bow at "Der Eisendrache" irl...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Yes! I want a legendary machete with 8 attachments.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Too all the players who have never had a ray gun, I’m sorry

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    [Feedback] A concept of a gamemode called Classic, this combines Black Ops Cold War mechanics with the gameplay and rules of older games for a different experience of Cold War Zombies.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: Freemium DLC model isn't the sole reason why DLC is lacking in quality, and I'd argue isn't even the main reason.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I constantly see people talk about how paid maps were better, and that's why the CW maps lack quality. I feel like this an ignorant look at the issue that disregards problems and circumstances behind development.

    Firstly, Cold War's development was rocky. It wasn't even a Treyarch game at first, not to mention this game was being developed during the height of the pandemic.

    Now I've seen people say that the pandemic shouldn't affect things now, but I want to point out that this game had ZERO delays. Every single game, show, and movie I keep up with had their releases delayed by months...except Cold War. I don't think it is coincidence either that leaks had Firebase Z and Nacht as launch maps, yet that didn't happen.

    Now I also see people say something like, "the paid model means Treyarch is forced to stay consistent with their quality, so people will purchase each new map", but that isn't exactly true. Remember the Black Ops Pass? Remember how it had 4 NEW zombies maps as apart of it's content, then changed the wording after it turned out they were remakes. Remember how those weren't sold separately, and you had to pay $50 even if you just wanted a certain map? Theoretically, they could've made us pay $50 dollars for "4 new experiences" and still give us Outbreak.

    People also aren't happy with the 5 month wait. Although that is likely because of the current model, it isn't far off from the wait for some paid maps. There was a 4 month wait for Call of the Dead, Ancient Evil, and Alpha Omega. I remember people saying Treyarch didn't care about the community back when it took 3 months for Gorod to come out, only for it turn out they were also working on Revelations and Zombie Chronicles alongside GK.

    I personally don't think the quality of the maps we received are all that bad, and it just comes down to whether you enjoy them or not. These maps feel on par with some of the BO2 maps for me in terms of quality, that's just my opinion though. I feel like it's more to do with Outbreak taking the spotlight these last 2 seasons, and it not having too much unique about it.

    submitted by /u/Jimi56
    [link] [comments]

    today i learnt megatons can play baseball with you and send you flying

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Some people don’t like a challenge and I’ll never understand why.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    The Unbreakable Samantha Maxis (OC)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Call of duty - Black Ops Cold WHAAAAT

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Voyage of despair remastered

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    These continuous lag spikes occur only in the Outbreak Easter egg's underground bunker and boss fight. What gives?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    All Call of Duty: Cold War Zombies Intel checklist

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Dear friends,

    while playing Hearthstone I have kept busy with creating this entire checklist for you all to print out or otherwise use to keep track of your intel gathering. Feel free to share this, all I ask is that you credit me.

    If I'm missing anything, please inform me and I will insert the missing information. For my own sanity I am going to put separate seasons in comments below this thread so I can more easily format everything.

    Here we go!

    submitted by /u/pentacorp
    [link] [comments]

    I encounter Ronald "Ray Gun" (LOL), but wait where is the Ray Gun !?!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    My new highest round. Ascension 77, FireBaseZ 69, and The Giant 38

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Yesterday was ballistic knives, Today is e-tool lmao

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    New Ammo Mod and Field Upgrade: Cluster Shot and Aetherial Storage

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    I just noticed that the Right gun (green laser gun) of the Gkz-45 Mk3 has a Makarov Bakelite grip. That's really nice attention to detail, and gives it a soviet vibe I didn't expect

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Help with BO2 Plutonium

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    I just found out about plutonium and want to get Black Ops 2 for the zombies, but the download provided is a torrent, which I would rather avoid. Is there any way to get this without torrenting?

    submitted by /u/InfectedGold
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else's tombstone robbed you in outbreak?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    So me and my friend were doing a retrieve objective in Alpine and he went down and died out, when he respawned the tombstone stash was there but when he paid for it it took the 15k and didn't give his stuff back. Has this happe happened to anyone else or is this just him?

    submitted by /u/Panda_lover213
    [link] [comments]

    Weird voice lines for Death Veil Maxis in zombies

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Knife lungeing in bo3 be like

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    When you don't feel like running...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Anyone else noticing Outbreak crashing more?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    The last 10 days every Outbreak game I do with friends I noticed the game crashes before we can get to round 5. It was not this bad before this. Anyone else noticing an uptick in crashes?

    submitted by /u/OwlRough
    [link] [comments]

    Why is no one opening doors anymore in pubs?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Last few weeks i keep getting put with randoms on firebase z who keeps hoarding there money and refuse to open any doors. Is there a influx of new players?

    submitted by /u/Trapzie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment