• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies *Shepherd of Fire intensifies*

    Call of Duty Zombies *Shepherd of Fire intensifies*


    *Shepherd of Fire intensifies*

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    I was exfiling on Die Maschine and called in a chopper gunner. This megaton didn't split when I killed it so I failed the exfil.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Called in a chopper on outbreak, pilot had other plans...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    So, as most of you know by now, you can only create a crawler after round 3, but I managed long time ago to create a crawler on round 1. I have no idea how this is possible

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Flintstones car DLC looking nice

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    I just now realized the significance of Cherry Blossoms near the Maxis Katana intel on Duga :(

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Me and my homies hate the Sledgehammer

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    This panzer rag doll was hilarious.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    I played an Outbreak game where pretty much every Zombie was all-black and everything Aether related was either purple or rainbow

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Zombie lookin kinda thicc

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Fist time I do this, and well... ����

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    So, Maxis just decided to switch bodies again... but with MS David

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    I know I’m a little late to the party, but I finally joined DA club.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I played BO3 splitscreen with a friend across the Atlantic. this was his POV.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    .....whoops

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Uhhhh this happen…

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Wtf treyarch? I want to use/see the reactive blueprint not this ugly pos

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Found this in Zombies but not able to pick up, any ideas?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Anyone wanna hop on the Rev easter egg for ps?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Feeling Generous today are we Samatha?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Trying zombies again in over a month, this sound engine is still amazing

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Kind of fell off playing Cold war consistently because of a new work schedule for the most part and dedicating more time to other games, but trying it again this morning feeling great. Able to hear the bullets impact the walls and floor, each individual step from friends or zombies, he'll even painting stuff on the map to have a better understanding of what I'm supposed to be looking at, not to mention being able to hear where drops such as salvage or instant kill land much easier, the only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the hit marker sound but I don't know if it can be changed.

    The first thing I noticed immediately was that the crafting table actually has a sound tied to end, makes it much easier to find and able to utilize the crafting table now, just have to remember the menu order to pick what I want. Not counting on it but has anybody realized any other sound changes or additions?

    I remember struggling to train consistently and older titles because the detail of a sound engine from older game is less noticeable obviously, but even with my lack of any vision I was still able to run a semi decent train in spawn room up until I turned a little too far to the left. Hopefully outbreak hasn't changed too much, can't wait to try that out again. Eventually I plan to do a post discussing what accessibility features are settings could be implemented but for now it's good to be back.

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    "Field Report: Final entry. Well, this is it. The end game. I know what I have to do." Minimalistic Tank Dempsey Poster ��

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Should it be like that or it’s just a bug? ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment