• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch: The prologue to our next round-based Zombies map begins on June 17.

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch: The prologue to our next round-based Zombies map begins on June 17.


    Treyarch: The prologue to our next round-based Zombies map begins on June 17.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Edward Chadtofin

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Definitely not a fan of Outbreak

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    “Why are you taking a picture of my Coke machine?”

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    A friend and I made Juggernog and Speed Cola in Minecraft they are about 180 blocks tall each

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    What I imagine the premise for the Berlin map will be based on the intel.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    This insane clutch (By Chris Voltage)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Something I love about EVERY Zombies game

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    I'm one of those who simply hate seing all the "dead game", "X game is better", and all this stuff online, as well as compare stuff all the time. I just don't get why people waste their time going online to write "dead game" and simliar stuff on Twitter etc. instead of playing something they like. I love the games I love, and the ones I don't I simply don't play. As for Zombies, I have enjoyed each and every one, and here's something I love about each of them:

    WAW:

    Great atmosphere. Zombies simplicity at its finest, with nostalgia, very cool weaponry, and an underlying mystery and grounded darkness to the whole thing.

    BO1:

    Atmosphere is great, with great diversity in maps. Clean HUD, good gun sounds, and simple and easy to get into. One of the most difficult Zombies modes, considering BO1's mechanics and the tough maps like Shangri-La.

    BO2:

    Extremely varied. Tranzit, Nuketown, Die Rise, Buried, Mob, and Origins all offer completely different gameplay styles. It also has Grief and Turned and Tranzit survival maps to spice up gameplay even more. Mob, Buried and Origins also has their own HUD.

    AW:

    Zombies with exo suits makes for a very hectic gameplay. Zombies come from everywhere and you have to stay on your toes at all time. Truly feels like you are SURVIVING, running from an apocalypse. Weapons are interesting, 3D printer is a cool take on the mystery box, upgrade system in unique. Exo suits makes for amazingly fun movement in the hectic mode

    BO3:

    Best number of maps and variety in maps for sure, with beautiful graphics, solid gameplay, and content-filled maps. Beautiful cutscenes, and maps that just screams personality with its visual storytelling and soundtrack for each map.

    IW:

    Maps that are all filled with charm and character. Like BO2, each map is very distinct in both gameplay and style. Maps are rich on content, it doesn't take itself too seriously, F&F cards are, imo, a straight up better and more balanced version of Gobblegums, perks are amazing, fun wonder weapons.

    BO4:

    Very strong maps overall with, imo, the overall best main EE quests. Lots of quality of life gameplay features, amazing amount of perks, maps that are amazingly detailed. Lots of different characters and atmospheres in one package.

    COLD WAR:

    Imo the best core gameplay of Zombies. Tons of quality of life changes, Onslaught, Outbreak, best gun animations and sounds so far in Zombies imo, the new perk system, the whole salvage system, shared progress with MP, cross play.

    EDIT: WW2:

    SHG nailed the weapons. I think over half the guns in the game has unique PaP effects, everything from shooting out explosive electric bubbles when reloading to becoming a sniper/shotgun hybrid. THIS is what the standard should be imo, and it's so amazingly fun. The wonder weapons in this game are honestly some of the coolest in all of Zombies, with many taking up the Melee spot meaning you get your weapon spots free. The weapons feel great, atmosphere is consistant yet varied, and the story is facinating.

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    INVISIBLE MEGATON (Thanks Treyarch)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Quick Revive Tier 5 clutch

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Yippee-Ki-Yay MF

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Explain what happened in 5 words

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Which do you prefer: Round based or Outbreak?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I'm just curious about your opinion.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GumiG
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain this to???

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Main problem with CW Zombies (survival maps)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    I was watching a video about the upcoming "Berlin" map, by a YouTube that does a lot of news about BOCW. And he said "the problem with Cold War is that the maps don't have 'life' to them".

    He elaborated and talked about how maps in previous games had personal identity, like MOTD (all bo2 maps), and basically most maps that exists. They feel like zombies, you know you are playing origins, transit, mob, even the bo4 maps.

    CW zombies feels like multiplayer maps (personally to me), largely because we've seen a lot of it before. The village in FBZ, Nacht in DM and that there are so many snowy zombies maps out there.

    You don't have set crews for the maps so there is even less identity to zombies, and the operators don't have conversations, instead just people over the comms. (Treyarch will find ways to get people to buy the operators anyway they can).

    Berlin could be amazing if it has its set identity. A feeling you get and know, this is a great map. (Most of this is personal stuff don't rant).

    submitted by /u/Ray1002
    [link] [comments]

    My personal thoughts on Outbreak and why I don't particularly like it that much.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Now I'm not here to hate on Outbreak, there are a million other posts doing that but I do see a large amount of people who just don't seem to understand why some of us don't like Outbreak so I wanted to explain.

    ** Bit Of Context: **

    I have my own gripes with RB, in mostly all of the maps in all the games. Once I've turned on power the first 10 or so times, the novelty definitely wears off. I like to get straight into the action without needing to do repetitive stuff. BO4 circumvented this with the mutations feature that allowed us to start games with power on, at whatever round we wanted etc.

    Hell my favourite thing to do in Cold War is get set up on FBZ and just mindlessly burning through zombies in the spawn area for an hour or two.

    ** Now onto Outbreak: **

    You can probably see where I'm going with this. Outbreak takes what I dislike about RB and makes it the core objective of the mode. I don't particularly find the objectives that engaging and to me they feel like a chore to do on each map. I've tried Outbreak time and time again and it's always the same thing I dislike when playing it. Ontop of all that, the maps being so big means less action and more time running around, takes longer to upgrade due to less points being earned etc. It's just a slower mode in general.

    That doesn't make Outbreak bad, it just means that it isn't for me and people like me. So when we air out gripes with Outbreak (actual gripes not just crying about the fact we haven't got a RB map) it's frustrating to get questioned on why we don't just deal with it.

    Despite all this I think Outbreak is a good concept and if it was ever given its own team, I believe could end up rivalling Warzone in terms of a PVE experience on the same scale.

    ** Final Thoughs: **

    As bad as this may sound, I play zombies to turn my brain off and, like I said previously, burn through zombies. My ideal zombies experience is probably the opposite of Outbreak, something more along the lines of Onslaught (which I don't have access to as I play on PC).. even smaller maps with no objective other than to burn through zombies.

    I'm sure there are other people in my position. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for the next RB map but I'm sure there will be something we need to do before we can get into it that will get old really fast.

    But anyway, Outbreak isn't for me and these last 4/5 months have been a drag. I've played CW on and off, this is probably the most I've ever wanted to play zombies due to how amazing the game feels to play, but haven't due to the lack of content and customization in terms of lobby settings (which I know is due to the progression system so people can't cheese it)

    submitted by /u/Lyrcmck_
    [link] [comments]

    ascension first room clutch (sorry for the bad frames thats the recording software)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    What is this on Firebase Z?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Kids these days

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    I come from the days of WaW and BO1 zombies. And I've never seen so many people rage quit after going down once as I have on BO3. If you do this, you have no idea what a challenge is, I automatically believe you were carried to your rank, and there's not a damn thing you can do to change my mind. Never mind how easy this shit is compared to how it used to be, you don't know the first thing about how to play if you've never come back after round 30 to get your weapons and perks back.

    submitted by /u/WabbitCZEN
    [link] [comments]

    Mac-10 vs Legion

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    I have been trying to complete easter egg using different weapons. I have already beaten Legion using StreetSweeper, Gallo and M16.

    Today I used Mac-10 and surprisingly it was one of the easier boss fights I have had. If you know the strengths and weakness of Mac-10 and use the right attachments, it shreds.

    Mac-10 has the fastest fire rate in cold war, I believe its 1111 rounds per minute which is insane. However this gun has the lowest bullet velocity and one of the highest vertical recoils. So if use Socom Eliminator as your muzzle, it reduces vertical recoil by 25 percent. And if you combine it with Field Agent grip it reduces any recoil whatsoever. Finally to help with bullet velocity which is lowest among all smgs, I use Ranger barrel which increases bullet velocity by 100 percent.

    With the insane fire rate and bullet velocity, you will be doing so much damage to Legion in short time.

    https://reddit.com/link/ny0mks/video/1ihixxxx7s471/player

    submitted by /u/Terrible_Row8629
    [link] [comments]

    Help me/us optimize Outbreak runs

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Many a time on this subreddit as well as /r/ColdWarZombies have I seen people complain about the time it takes them to go high round outbreak, needing 2+ hours to get to the Easter Egg boss etc.

    Almost every time someone will reply with something like: "Sounds like you need to optimize your runs." But never actually giving any advice as to HOW to optimize the runs.

    Now, my question to the community here. What are your optimization tips for either high round outbreak or the outbreak easter egg?

    Currently my fastest solo easter egg run was between 1:30 and 2:00 hours. Duo easter egg runs usually take us closer to 3 hours because we struggle to get our weapon upgrades before round 5 if we go faster. We spend quite some time gathering salvage/essence etc (we don't do trials though).

    First two rounds always take quite some time for me, because otherwise I struggle to get my primary weapon to legendary. If I run a secondary, I almost never get it to legendary before round 5 as well because of lack of salvage. Thus I take more time in round 4/5 doing events that might give me a Rai-K or Raygun.

    I always prioritize weapon over armor when upgrading.

    If I get a Fury Crystal event in round 1, I always try to gather 1500 salvage and get my weapon to blue/rare before I do the event, so I leave the round with a pink/epic tier weapon.

    submitted by /u/mrcageman
    [link] [comments]

    Monkey key vanished from existence.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    It's not a bug, it's a feature.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Double XP is a joke

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Starting to believe COD thinks we're stupid. Every single double XP event is a joke. If you look at your xp in game, it's never what you end the game with. Doesn't matter if you successfully exfil or not. I just ended a game and it said I leveled up to 813. Get through the end game summary and I'm only 809. I've noticed it ONLY does this on double XP events. I'm not sure why no one speaks on this more. Or maybe I'm just too much of a nerd and notice it. Either way I'd rather not have double XP if they're going to dock levels. Anyone else notice this mess?

    submitted by /u/lauXren
    [link] [comments]

    Glitched battlepass icon. It happens every round 2 on outbreak. Any fixes?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment