• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Bro, give Samantha some gum

    Call of Duty Zombies Bro, give Samantha some gum


    Bro, give Samantha some gum

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    T-Posing Monke

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    My man Panzer just vibing and greeting whoever passes by

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    INTERACTIVE INTEL MAP (will be updated when S4 hits)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Found this while playing solo. any idea what it's for?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Made another Mob of the Dead wallpaper

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Making Moon in Minecraft

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Applied to my ds probably about 4 years ago. Have played enough black ops zombies on this thing to warrant it being here lol

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    How tf did I not die

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Jason Blundell after he sees Jimmy Zielinski working on B02 zombies

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    orda you ok?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    I covered Quick Revive

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Who do I complain to? This logo was visible for the entirety of my session and not once did it hinder my experience.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    My Rank and number of kills is almost the same

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    are the zombies in call of duty infectious?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    so zombies in call of duty are created by coming in contact with element 115(the original timeline at least), which means they aren't really carrying any sort of infection that will turn normal people into zombies, so if a zombie from cod bit you you should just be fine right?

    submitted by /u/SirEgirl
    [link] [comments]

    S4 wonder weapon.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Seen people talk about next perk and haven't seen much about next wonder weapon, I'm curious on what people think could be next, I'm hoping it's not a ray-style gun so we can have two wonder weapons in outbreak.

    submitted by /u/im-just-lag
    [link] [comments]

    What two player easter egg can be done by only one player?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I want to show my dad some eggs but he's really bad at doing steps. He can survive for a while, he literally only plays the giant, but i already know that zets is unfortunately out of the question because there isn't any way he's completing any trials.

    I was thinking moon or der eisen cause i can do both bow upgrades but idk if i could get all the wisps in time. I'm more into doing high rounds, i usually do the egg once so i'm unsure of which ones are best for carrying.

    submitted by /u/nipplebutterr
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    So we all know in the original aether storyline the first and last maps were Nacht der untoten and Tag der Toten, and Nacht der untoten translates to "night of the undead" ,and tag der toten translates to "day of the dead", therefore bringing it full circle.

    submitted by /u/GreyCarter1008
    [link] [comments]

    What location would you like for the final map to be located in?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    This all depends on what happens after DLC 3 since outbreak is DLC 2. (Apparently)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Status_Music427
    [link] [comments]

    I thought der eisendrache was overrated… boy was I wrong

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I actually tried it solo again today

    I decided to try the Easter egg and I went around I learned a bit of the map and got my first solo bow and my first bow ever and I'm so happy because it was so fun

    The crazy thing is I only played for like 30 minutes and it's already one of my favorites and maybe my favorite map ever

    Thanks for reading and have a good day

    submitted by /u/MembershipRare887
    [link] [comments]

    Noone can tell me that I was supposed to live... BTW its realistic

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment