• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Season Four Roadmap

    Call of Duty Zombies Season Four Roadmap


    Season Four Roadmap

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    New Zombies Map Teaser

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    This leak was posted on 25th JANUARY

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Seeing Mauer Der Toten on the roadmap like

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Weaver Operator coming Mid-Season 4

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Mystery Box I made for the son. Figured if anyone would appreciate it it's this forum

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Adler reviving Stitch and vice-versa.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    We finally eating boys

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    New round based map is called Mauer Der Toten

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Waiting for my ZWC invite

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Operation Excision Is About to Begin #Zombies #SeasonFour

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Not the fire bow

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    I'm supposing that the unnatural weapon was the tank, Takeo

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    just like firebase z, the new zombie map will use parts of the campaign

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Mauer Der Toten will drop in July 2021

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Looks a little familiar

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    There is hope for S4

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Thanks game ��

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    I didn't even realise it was possible to get this unlucky. Two legendary guns from an Orda, both Diamattis.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    I really enjoy outbreak mode, but iffy feelings on the "Exfil" option. Randoms keep ending my game so early.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    TL;DR I hate that a group of randoms can randomly vote on "Exfil" and end my game when I'm doing awesome.

    I quite enjoy outbreak mode. Yes it's different but I play the old cod zombies when I need the old style.

    The exfil option is cool in theory, but in real-use scenarios it is just a pain.

    My typical online outbreak zombies mode goes like this:

    Waves 1-3 fairly slow. Getting gear. Weapons. The basics. Waves 4 and 5 I am often reviving my teammates, and finally getting the best possible gear.

    Then... The randoms I'm playing with EXFIL!!!!

    It's so infuriating. I finally get a Pack a punched ray gun, full perk set, etc. and I'm ready to go but then the randoms give up and end my game for me.

    The option is cool in theory and very useful if playing solo or in a private party with friends but online it NEEDS, in my humble opinion, to affect only the users that voted "YES" they want to exfil. Ie. THEY gracefully leave the match, but please let ME continue on.

    It is getting infuriating the number of times I game for 2 hours straight to get all my gear setup just for the randoms to "EXFIL" at wave 5... And then they fail at exfil!

    Leave if you want, I get it we got lives to live but please don't END MY GAME because you don't wanna make it past JUST WAVE 5!!!

    I'm considering playing solo by this point. Or buying the game for my family members / friends. Solo not as fun for me though.

    submitted by /u/SettingIntentions
    [link] [comments]

    Mauer der Toten logo without the background

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Legless zombie teaches me his moves

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Dogs have been teleporting since the game came out, this needs to be fixed.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Next Perk Coming?? VOTE AND DISCUSS!!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    We know coming next month that a "new" perk will be coming with the release of Mauer Der Toten, and I have a unpopular opinion about it... majority of the community is hoping for Double Tap, while that is most likely to be the case id like to state how much more useful PhD Flopper would be if we got that perk instead.. in my opinion it would finally make Explosive Weaponry a viable option for the game! Maybe even one of the tiers buffing tactical and primary throwables making them ultimately better!! I fear Double Tap would create balancing issues given 3arcs track record of creating their own problems and then nerfing them into the ground for whatever reason.. maybe they go with the middle ground and release Mule Kick ?? (God I hope not) but anyways lemme know what you guys have to say about it vvv

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CashDawson101
    [link] [comments]

    After my Double Tap got featured on a CNP video, I decided to take my hand into making a PHD one to go with it!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    I do not know how i survived this my heart was in my mouth

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment