• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch Studios on Twitter: Starting tomorrow, we’re removing the limit on the Pick-a-Weapon Bribe in #BlackOps4 to allow players to earn as many weapons as they’d like for 50 Reserve Cases per Bribe! Stay tuned for details.

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch Studios on Twitter: Starting tomorrow, we’re removing the limit on the Pick-a-Weapon Bribe in #BlackOps4 to allow players to earn as many weapons as they’d like for 50 Reserve Cases per Bribe! Stay tuned for details.


    Treyarch Studios on Twitter: Starting tomorrow, we’re removing the limit on the Pick-a-Weapon Bribe in #BlackOps4 to allow players to earn as many weapons as they’d like for 50 Reserve Cases per Bribe! Stay tuned for details.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:40 PM PST

    Come back, please.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Personal goal accomplished. Zetsubou No Shima EE Eound 7. Next goal By round 5

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    For those that like low round Easter eggs. Round 1 Revelations Easter Egg Solo

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Hell's Retriever coming up...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    I've been prestige 10 for the longest time ever . Finally Master prestige

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Ode To Der Riese by KillerJim

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    What is your favorite starting weapon in COD zombies aesthetically? Personally, I love the Mauser.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    For you Raygun fans look at this cool coincidence

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    The MicroMg Smg has the most ammo of any box weapon (exceeding the ammo cap of 1023 & has 136 in the mag) in treyarch zombies history as long as you run extended mags 1 & 2, Bandolier Bandit & PAP it. This gun has more ammo than the death machine from Bo2 MOTD Pap’ed which was 500/500!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    Can someone help a guy out?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Basically I posted in the sub earlier as I really need help from someone completing the Gorod Krovi Easter egg and no one replied. Does anyone know of a potential different sub where people are actually interested in helping you or is this it?.

    submitted by /u/chazer1723
    [link] [comments]

    Is BO1&2 on Xbox One/360 good?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    I use to play on PS3 and have it on PC already. I want to get it for Xbox One but is the community the same? Like no heavy modding. No quitting every down or easily quitting. I remember playing back on 360 and people with Live membership would just AFK the whole match.

    submitted by /u/1v1brah
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon do you start with?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    I know the strife is the most popular choice in bo4. But, I usually start with the welling on the chaos maps because it fits the time period. If I'm playing as The Brigidiar I use the essex because he uses it in the intro. What starting weapon do you guys use?

    submitted by /u/guyDDDfieri
    [link] [comments]

    [BO3] Is my zombies mode glitched?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:23 AM PST

    In the last two weeks, I've been playing a couple of Zombies maps and I noticed that in every game I start, mostly everything is the exact same?

    For example, in SOE, Mys. Box and Jugg are ALWAYS in Footlight district and I only play as Jacky or Jessica. Additionally, the three Sword symbols are always the EXACT SAME so I can start charging the Stones at Round 2...

    For other maps, I always end up playing the same character and yes, Mystery Box and Perk locations are exact same. Something that doesn't change are the Buildable part locations.

    Is this how the mode works, because I've read somewhere that in SOE, three different symbols are generated each game but I keep getting the same three.

    submitted by /u/baphometspoet
    [link] [comments]

    This is one of my favorite places to stop and look at whenever I play shadows. Such a beautiful map/game. What are some of your favorite spots?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Hybrid Mags on the AN-94 removes a good portion of the diamond camo :(

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Is there a higher quality recording of Richtofen and Samuel’s conversation from buried? I can’t seem to find anything but this?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:54 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/pi3J6WSeCAU this is the only version of the recording I can find, if anyone has a higher quality, please send it, it's for an important project I'm trying out

    submitted by /u/BoggiBoi
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the music in the Zombies Chronicles maps, specifically the game over music

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:05 PM PST

    Whenever I game over on those maps (usually Nacht or Shi no Numa) it plays the song from the map that succeeded it. For instance, if I'm playing Verruckt and I game over, then the game plays Lullaby of a Dead Man over the game over screen, and if I die on Shi no Numa, the the game plays Beauty of Annihilation. Does this happen to anyone else, and does anyone know why it happens? Was it just a mistake on Treyarch's part?

    submitted by /u/CalamityProtocol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment