• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies I have achieved self hatred.

    Call of Duty Zombies I have achieved self hatred.


    I have achieved self hatred.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    "Wrath" Poster's note : Thank God I was able to get this shot. Black Ops 4's theater mode is not the most cooperative thing in the world.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Bo3 Annihilator Prop finally completed !

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Can we take a moment and appreciate probably the most influential and iconic song to all that have played zombies since its inception?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    I remade Nacht der Untoten in the style of old 90s shooters

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Was at Animal Kingdom and I found a prop that looked pretty familiar

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Reached lvl 1000 AND round 150 in the same match

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:35 PM PST

    WOOOOO I Finally Reached The Goal I Wanted For Years! Round 150k On The Mobile Version Of Black Ops Zombies! Started In 26th May 2018, To 9th December 2019, Ask Me Anything About it

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    1 problem is fixed and another one takes its place

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:22 AM PST

    I was one of the people that was affected by the Diamon camo glitch on the Hellion Salvo that prevented me from Unlocking Dark Matter, however that has been addressed already and i have my Dark Matter camo now, problem is, Diamond Camo is still locked for the Hellion Salvo, even tho i Have Dark matter unlocked, anyone else facing this problem?

    submitted by /u/iBrutalTryhard
    [link] [comments]

    World at war logics...

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Public Rush Mode?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:43 AM PST

    Is rush gone from public for good? I was getting the last few trophies I needed for this game and I need to get a team score of 500k for the trophy. Is there any way to play public rush or is it just gone?

    submitted by /u/nightfall6688846994
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a minigun in custom Zombies yay

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    How I would re-work Bo4 zombies if I could

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Perks

    I personally don't like the new perk-a-cola loadout system. I'd just have all the perks on one map, playing the same old jingles they always have.

    Speed Cola would still be here, but since there are weapon attachments now that increases reload speed anyways, it would instead increase barrier reconstruction, buildable construction and how fast you switch between weapons. It would also replace Timeslip in that it increases the Mystery Box and PAP speed.

    Widow's Wine would come back, unchanged. What idiot got rid of that??

    Bring back Vulture's Aid, unchanged. Also an awesome perk. Also, change PhD slider's name to PhD Flopper. Flopper sounds infinitely cooler, I don't care if it doesn't fit.

    Pack-A-Punch

    I'd add more elemental effects.

    Water- Zombies get sucked down in sudden whirlpools.

    Earth- vines grow out over a small area, trapping several zombies in place and damaging them slowly over time.

    Bring back the wind and firecracker effects.

    crystal- a field of crystal spikes emerge from the ground, impaling ever zombie caught in them.

    weapons

    bring back the black-hole bomb from Moon. Seriously, that thing was awesome.

    All weapons, including your starting revolver and weapons like the MP-40, would get attachments, and options for attachments, too. Increase firing speed, add an addon that allows for burst fire, flamethrower, grenade and shotgun under-barrels. Dual-wield for pistols (at the cost of accuracy and losing most other addons like gun sights, but not extended mag or last sight).

    Also, I realize wonder-weapons are already powerful enough without attachments, but at least give us the opportunity to customize them with weapon skins.

    Finally, add more Special Weapons. A grenade launcher, an extremely powerful revolver, like in bo3 but better, a weapon like the Jet Gun from Tranzit but much more powerful.

    And for the love of god, buff other weapons like the Reaver and Mozu. Make Mozu like the python from bo2.

    Elixers

    Change it back to gobble gums and bring back the actual gobble-gum machines. It's too easy to burn through your more unique gobble-gums with the elixirs. Also, give us more useless (but funky) gobble gums, like:

    zombies dealt fatal damage bust some funky moves before dying.

    See everything in black and white.

    Everything becomes bright and colorful.

    Silly sounds play when zombies are dealt fatal damage.

    Zombies dealt fatal damage fall straight up.

    Hellhounds now have a different colored fiery hide (a random color each time, black, white, yellow, blue, etc.)

    Powers

    Include extra powers, such as:

    Godspeed (all players move 20% faster)

    Icestorm (All zombies are frozen in place for 15 seconds)

    carpenter (same thing, except it lasts considerably longer, rebuilding barricades even as zombies try and tear them down)

    Characters

    Why the fuck does Stulinger look so old?

    And change Misty back. Just because some loser complained doesn't mean she should look like an actual stranger. For the love of god, at least give her black hair and black eyeliner back, she looked like a boss-ass bitch in b02 but in bo4 she looks like she's transgender.

    And also, give us back the old character for the proper maps. JKF and Castro and Nixon and that other nerd for Five, bring back the old audio files. Tag can have the victis crew, they're cool as is, but bring back the mobsters for MOTD. The zombies storyline is shit anyways.

    And those are my ideas. Bo4 zombies is utter buttershite, and it's depressing.

    submitted by /u/I_Fap_To_Murder
    [link] [comments]

    This is the tank glitch Im having on orgins. If i try stand on the edge it kicks me off and even when I'm not standing there there is an invisible wall. Please help as its not like this on console and is pissing me off.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    I had to play on local to get it running, but i did everything (including g-strikes and all player challenges) never really tried until now. It took 3 attempts :/ -> :)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:01 PM PST

    Zombie dlc’s

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:26 AM PST

    I am looking to buy a zombie map on black ops 4, but the only way it is allowing me to do so is by buying a $50 pass, and there is only one map I want so that would not justify spending $50.

    submitted by /u/crexca
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what I did wrong so I don’t make the same mistake...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    BO3 cant finish any games

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Just started to play BO3 on ps3 and in about 20 games I only finished around 3. Every game mostly ends with "host migration" but just kicks you out to the main menu or just a standard "connection lost". Really frustrating to start a new game every 10 rounds due to this. Is there any tips to help with this or anyway to purchase dedicated servers? Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Teccho
    [link] [comments]

    Lets all appreciate Doctor Montys other form.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:28 PM PST

    So is the Chaos Story actually over or not?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    I've been doing some research but I can't find any clear, definite answers, and I can't find anything recent. I actually really like the Chaos Story, and I've never been a huge fan of the Aether Story, but that's just me. Some say it's cancelled, some say it'll come back for Black Ops 5. Anyone know what's really going on?

    Secondly, will there actually be a Black Ops 5? I would be pretty content if they end things here, Blacks Ops 4 isn't....the worst. I can't imagine them pulling a fifth out of their ass. Then again, I didn't expect a 4th either.

    submitted by /u/Until_Morning
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about buying Bo3+ Chronicles(crashes in zombies still happen?)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:22 PM PST

    I never got to play bo3 on ps4 only on ps3 and it's on sale with zombies chronicles for 25€.My question is,are the crashes still a thing when playing origins and going for high rounds like it was back in the bo2 days?

    submitted by /u/Rui_Martins_2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment