• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies I have already won

    Call of Duty Zombies I have already won


    I have already won

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Obviously a coincidence, but I found it interesting how the Nova 6 Crawlers' faces somewhat resemble an Apothicon's.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    I found this cool poster on red bubble, but I'm confused, I don't even think it's related to the map because there are reviews for it from several years ago (credit to the artist btw)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Why does this have to happen to me or even anyone

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Flashback to 2018 when Treyarch allowed us to buy maps separately rather than making us buy the season pass like now

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    If you quad-pack the AN-94 on IX it gives you the Ancient Evil PaP camo

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:37 AM PST

    Finally bought the dlcs for black ops 3 and this is my second game on origins (died getting melee kills for g strike)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Managed to get stuck on grapple spot in SOE

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    What is the most underrated map?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    In my opinion I find the most underrated map to be Shangri La. When it was first released, I hated it cause it was too difficult for me. I was still pretty new to zombies and I sucked, but now since I've gotten way better I actually really appreciate it's difficulty.

    submitted by /u/PapaJohnPizzaPasta
    [link] [comments]

    Orgins final tank spot not working

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    This has happened 7 times now in the past 2 games and is the most infuriating thing ever. On pc and the final tank jump just does work. I get near the edge of the tank right as I'm about to make the jump and it instantly kicks me off. I try to get back to the edge to make the jump but THERES AN INVISIBLE WALL. Wtf is this bullshit? Is there a fix/ work around? This is my 2nd run today and the first was thrown when I lost connection to the bo2 servers. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheFinalAcc746
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently double pack a punching the scorpion gives it fast mags

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:58 AM PST

    Just thought I'd let y'all know. Its kinda neat and I figured there's got to be someone who doesn't know it.

    submitted by /u/TheFinalAcc746
    [link] [comments]

    Der Eisendrache EE Solo Offline

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    As many people know, if you try to do the der eisendrache ee solo, you only need one bow, but for some reason, if you play offline, you need to do all the bows, for the keeper step. What I want to know is: 1. If this happened to anyone else 2. A possible work-a-round.

    submitted by /u/3thman03
    [link] [comments]

    I want to make CoD Zombies T-Shirts for Redbubble, any suggestions?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:45 AM PST

    Like the title says, I'm interested in making some zombies inspired shirts in Adobe Illustrator to put on Redbubble, and I figured I'd see what you guys would like to see from one. My style is usually more simplistic and geometric, and some of my current ideas are a re-made map of der reise or shi no numa, but I'd like your ideas as well.

    submitted by /u/proskilz327
    [link] [comments]

    Is COD Zombie over?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:30 AM PST

    Has call of duty zombies finished now after black ops 4? I've heard a couple of people say this and it's making me wonder if there will be zombies in the next treyarch COD game. And if it's not finished what do we think is next in the storyline?

    submitted by /u/kneecaps_woofwoof
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please get Double XP/Double Liquid Divinium weekend for Black Ops 3?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    A lot of people still play Black Ops 3, and I think it would be great if there was a Double XP and Double Divinium weekend in BO3 because of that. Or a playlist could be added to BO3 zombies where a certain map each week in public games had double xp just like in multiplayer

    u/Treyarch_Official u/FoxHoundFPS

    submitted by /u/isaacscott935
    [link] [comments]

    Excavators completely ruin moon

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:07 AM PST

    This map is not bad as a whole but them godamn excavators are so irritating sometimes you can get it 3 rounds in a row then you end up running into the astronaut zombie and getting cornered does anyone else hate this feature?

    submitted by /u/ImOnANewLevelz
    [link] [comments]

    Best glitch spots?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:54 AM PST

    I want to do the classified ee and was wondering if any of you know some nice glitch spots where i can use infinite rags

    submitted by /u/zombieman115935
    [link] [comments]

    I Honestly don't understand the love for post-Buried maps

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:58 AM PST

    Please enlighten me as to why these sorts of story-driven maps are often called "best map ever". There's too much to do, a bajillion fetch quests and getting basic necessities like perks (specifically Juggs) and PaP is a pain. Basically, you're just overwhelmed jumping into the map.

    Zombies at its core was always about just killing zombies. It started getting more about story at the expense of simplicity and whatnot sometime in Blops 2. Maps like the original 4, Kino, Ascension are the best maps ever IMO because I can just hop on and kill zombies for a bit without an overly convoluted and extensive setup process. For example on Kino, You go MP40 route, grab MP40, open stage and get Juggs and Bowie then you're all set. From there PaP and the other perks are basically already available aside from doors.

    Meanwhile if I wanted to play Origins, I'd have to explore pretty much the entire map, activate all of the generators (which can be a pain later on as you have to stand near them), not die to a random robot out of nowhere or the Panzer Soldat, pray the zombies don't decide to deactivate a Generator on the other side of the massive map, slog my way across the entire map just to get Juggs, which I'll probably lose because the zombies quickly become rather annoying to deal with, especially with the mud everywhere. Then if I want the map's main wonder weapon I have to go on a scavenger hunt. Like, I just wanna kill some zombies man, not search for a very specific set of items. If I don't I'm stuck with whatever Ray Gun I can scrounge from the merciless box of sniper rifles and War Machines with the odd wall weapon with a completely inconsequential attachment thrown in for good measure.

    Also remember about when zombies was about Nazi scientists utilizing a strange new element to create an undead army and destructive new weapons? You know, something that actually made sense in the game's time period (WWII). Since when were there C'thulu monsters and parallel universes involved? The best zombies maps IMO are the ones that don't need an overarching story to make sense. Look at Call of the Dead. It's an entirely new crew, and there's the easter egg if you really want to involve the og crew. Despite this, the map is fun, the wonder weapons are in the box and you've got enemies that don't entirely throw off the atmosphere. George coming at you with a studio light as a zombie makes a lot more sense than C'thulu monsters with the zombies. Plus he's pretty easy to figure out. Shooting him makes him angry, water calms him down, and he just WON'T DIE.

    TLDR, zombies started getting far to convoluted some time during Blops 2. Older maps are better because they are simpler and you can just hop in and kill zombies, which is what the mode has always been about since Nacht. I'd like to understand why people like some of the later maps so much.

    submitted by /u/MarsMissionMan
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a timer for the classified pack-a-punch?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Hey guys. I never play Classified because I prefer the other dlc maps. However, today I wanted to play a lil bit on it and suddenly while I was pack-a-punching my weapon I got teleported back to the main map lol (and I lost a weapon I was pap'ing :P). What did exactly happen? Is there a timer for the pap? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/reginof99
    [link] [comments]

    Origins ending cutscene with Sam playing with toys

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:07 AM PST

    I think its assumed now that that cutscene was them in the house with maxis and that the siren is someone arriving there? Haven't done the ee in forever so don't remember it very well... but were the kids playing with toys as if they were in control of the universe? (Playing with panzer and other zoms just like Sam controls zoms from MPD) or is that just a fun ee that their toys all look like the villains we are familiar with?

    submitted by /u/Zebrahimofish
    [link] [comments]

    BO4's HUD and Game Immersion

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Context: In the early days of BO4 there was a glitch that if you joined a public match late your HUD wouldn't show.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Abfqcpl0w

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24PawVwxUME

    Firstly, i don't wanna be yet another post just pointing out something that is already consensus among the majority of the community that BO4's HUD is not pleasing to look at, but wanna discuss something more specific about it.

    After playing BO4 for months i wouldn't care about the HUD that much, i would just accept it by what it is, but after playing in the older games games and coming across this BO4 gameplay with no hud, i cannot dismiss how much more immersive and gritty that gameplay looks, the cluttered hud makes the game seem much more arcadish and have more childish vibes, this is not good for a zombies game. Seeing BOTD and VOD with no HUD allowed me for the first time to appreciate these map's lore and atmosphere, and realize BO4 graphics are apparently not worse than BO3, but yes the display.

    Of course, besides the gun pic all information in the hud is important, but its been showed over and over again that the HUD could be rearranged to look much more compact and simplistic and still show everything that is important, so that is not an issue.

    Finally, i ask myself and you, how important is immersion for the zombies mode? Do you think the HUD impact on this?

    submitted by /u/Hardcore_Survival
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I so scared to play zombies solo?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:58 PM PST

    I'm 16 and I'm afraid to play zombies alone, I'm not sure if I'm just to scared of the zombies and stuff or if I'm just codependent or what

    submitted by /u/Hoodie_Jay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment