• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 29, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Look away, Eddie

    Call of Duty Zombies Look away, Eddie


    Look away, Eddie

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    Game was on the fritz. Crossover of Bruno and Russman leaves a mean looking Mr T

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    We should’ve/should be able to unlock these Primis templar suits for completing all EEs

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    "This Don't Feel Like Living"

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this dude wrote this on a revelations ending video 2 years ago (the comment is unedited)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    I could stay and look at Mars and the stars all day long. Love this view ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    Went to make the last 7 perk wallpapers & ended up spending 2+ hours on Widow's Wine alone. What do yall think? More tomorrow...

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    Nikolai's voice acting in Tag is actually outstanding [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Spoilers for the end of Tag coming up.

    When I first played the map I found nikolai's voice acting seemed off, as if he was lying, and was uneasy about it, he seemed to slow down and speed up at sertain points and it seemed fishy. Now that the ending has been discovered, it all makes sense, he was uneasy because he'd have to kill everyone involved in the storyline.

    It's rare you see deliveries that are this brilliant, but I'm glad that zombies had such a moment in its last map of the main story.

    submitted by /u/KaptainKerplunk
    [link] [comments]

    In Kevin Sheerwood's previous music lyrical videos text appears with a background of an earth (Bottom photo) But in Tag's new song "A Light from the Shore" (Top picture) There's a meteor heading towards earth... Everything's come full circle

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    So the secret Trophy can be obtainable with bots. The bad news the I can 100% confirm that it is RNG. The bot misty in my match got to the place and froze. I was running around with the other bots and I couldn't see Misty's outline on the map, so had to check Theater mode. (more the comments)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    Got f@ucked by one of the most bullshit glitches I've ever seen tonight...No downs, was waiting to go into the boss fight till 30 cuz of a contract and I start taking damage for no reason. Nothing I did stopped it except when I'm swimming. Soon as I'm back on deck it kills me.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    When you think you clutched it but June 144 Major Overlord says otherwise ツ

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    A Tribute To Zombies: Welcome Home

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    His laugh made his spawn even more intentional...

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Manage to play Tag der Toten early on pc

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 09:54 PM PDT

    After 10 year, at the end we saw a ultimis richtofen in... lament, guilty, may be a feelings for samuel?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    Guess I'll die then

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    How did you start with zombies?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Now that Aether is at an end, how did you guys begin? I'll start.

    I was very young when I got into zombies. I started with Black Ops Zombies on my iPad. Since I was a dumb kid, I never got far. It introduced me to Kino, Ascension, and Call of The Dead.

    In 2015, I had a PS3, and got into WaW and Black Ops. I didnt have any DLC, so all I had was Kino, Five, and Nacht. My most nostalgic map is Nacht.

    When Bo3 released, I was 11, and got the game. I loved Shadows Of Evil, even though I didnt understand it. I never got into any of the DLC maps.

    Finally, this year, I got fully into zombies. I got every DLC map, and have been fully invested since March. That is my zombies story, what is yours?

    submitted by /u/Arcanine_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    The Aether Tribute

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    Top 5 Favorite BO4 Perks?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    What are your guy's top 5 favorite perks in BO4?

    Mine would be:

    1. Victorious Tortoise
    2. Dying Wish
    3. Stamin-Up
    4. Winter's Wail
    5. Deadshot Dealer

    I honestly love this perk system and think it's better than the originals. What are your thoughts on the new perk system?

    submitted by /u/MercenariusMerc
    [link] [comments]

    For Anyone Still Having Trouble With the Secret

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment