• Breaking News

    Friday, September 20, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies They are unstoppable!

    Call of Duty Zombies They are unstoppable!


    They are unstoppable!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    New Treyarch Twitter Profile Pic

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    So I just went ahead and stated another project today. Spent all day making the wonder waffe dg-2. This is the biggest project I’ve done in fusion 360. I feel I jumped the gun with this only being my 3rd day of using 3d software, but hey it came out nice so who cares. I just need a 3d printer now!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 10:35 PM PDT

    If Stu says this in tag der toten I'll be happy

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 01:12 AM PDT

    "The voices in my head suggest a less than peaceful sight".

    This is a lyric from "not ready to die", the easter egg song from call of the dead. I just think it would be an interesting quote...

    submitted by /u/aUh2dwftdtCJ
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite 'false' theory in zombies?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    When Call of the Dead first came out, one of my friends insisted that he always play as Sarah Michelle Gellar because she had 'built-in Stamin-up' which is obviously not true at all. What are some of your favourite theories or 'facts' that turned out to be false?

    submitted by /u/premiumcrook
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else feelin the relatability?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    What did monty mean by this?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    "I made an app once, at least I think that's what you call it. It started off really simple: All people did was press a button to indicate whether or not they had a good day. I tracked the data for everyone in the world, I mean it was meant to help me understand people. It worked. But even in it's simplest form it was too much to take in. It actually made me depressed. It's hard trying to please everyone."

    submitted by /u/Dingdangdoodle21
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people love mob so much

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    Honestly I don't understand why people love this map so much, to me it just feels like a less fleshed out shadows. I just don't get it when people say MOTD is the best map.

    submitted by /u/Manofdude2
    [link] [comments]

    Jason Blundell isn’t Going to be in the DLC 4 studio broadcast

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    Got glitched behind the elevator

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Footage of the DLC 5 maps from BO2?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    I've seen a few people here say that they've seen videos of people loading into the cut DLC 5 maps from BO2. They were rough, incomplete builds of the maps, but people were able to access them through the files. I can't seem to find any footage of it anywhere, but I'm just super curious to see how these maps would've looked like with Black Ops 2's graphics.

    or maybe someone who's smart enough can possibly... load into the maps and record it?

    submitted by /u/DJ_Ariando
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the zombies and Brutus assist Weasel in ending the cycle?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Was there ever an actual answer to this or was it all just theroys. Was Brutus under Shadowmans protection and was assisting him at the time of that since it takes place roughly the same time period as Shadows of Evil or was SoE right after MotD. In BotD we got the radio files revealing that Brutus works for the Shadowman but was he even aware of the events in Alcatraz at the time when the cycle gets broken? The ending for when the cycle breaks is the only thing that confuses me.

    submitted by /u/Remsiis
    [link] [comments]

    Tag der Toten's level description should be Nacht's but different

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    Maybe something like: "They drove you deep into the heart of the undead. They thought you were dead. They were wrong."

    submitted by /u/gonta966
    [link] [comments]

    The Big Three

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    Is the Black Ops Zombies theme available on Spotify?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    I was really wanting to add this classic to my playlist but am struggling to find it.

    Also tried finding the World at War main menu theme but had no luck either.

    submitted by /u/SealYourAlmonds
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to let anyone interested know that the Richtofen figure released today and is now able to be bought.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    I kind of feel bad for Xbox and PC

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    I feel so bad that they have to wait an entire week to experience the finale of the aether story. I wish all of us could play it right when it comes out.

    submitted by /u/sxmyyz
    [link] [comments]

    Had a bit of a blunder in the Bedroom on DOTN & things escalated quickly...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    When did Zombie Rush become not playable in public matches?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 12:02 AM PDT

    I actually enjoyed playing the game mode with random strangers but it seems they moved it to solo only, a pretty long time ago :C

    submitted by /u/akcolors
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me find the old Blood Pre Alpha Footage

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Hello, I need help to look for the leaked pre alpha Blood of the Dead footage, not any footage, the leaked footage that doesnt have a watermark, and leads or areas I should look in would be appreciated, but if you already have the video, sending it would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/NextGenSilent
    [link] [comments]

    Redownloading dlc

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who has to redownload the zombie maps everytime I start the game or is this a more widespread problem?

    submitted by /u/FaZZuKKa2
    [link] [comments]

    Not call of the dead remaster

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    I might be just completely wrong here but in the new trailer treyarch put out it looks like the victis crew is leaving call of the dead. Is that just me?

    submitted by /u/Dabunska-Games
    [link] [comments]

    So is it true that Chaos will be cancelled?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    Pretty sad if it's true I really like it and it's been a while since I've been on the subreddit

    submitted by /u/Throng67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment