• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Happy Halloween! Here's a drawing of zombie victis

    Call of Duty Zombies Happy Halloween! Here's a drawing of zombie victis


    Happy Halloween! Here's a drawing of zombie victis

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:00 AM PDT

    discord's new update is great

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    Poor Blundell

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    6 years ago my son went as Marlton for Halloween

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    Please Treyarch, we need Newton's Cookbook to keep the game alive!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    Tier list based on how attractive each playable character is (Treyarch Zombies)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:16 AM PDT

    I just learned that Classified's PaP location can be fully opened up...!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    I didn't know this until today haha! It might just be me who didn't know this, but if anyone are like me:

    You know when you stay at Area 51 for 3 rounds straight, a barrier is opened up and you get a Max Ammo and a Bonfire Sale? Well, turns out, if you return to the pentagon and then back to Area 51 and stay there for another 3 rounds, another barrier gets opened up with another Max Ammo and Bonfire! And you can repeat this like 6 or 7 times to keep removing barriers and fully open up the whole area...!

    Am I the only one who didn't know this?

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    New Custom Zombies Map Project - Le Mont Saint Michel !

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    Just finished my Zetsubou No Shima poster... what do you guys think? I can't wait to see it printed at full size...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    Luckiest double box hit ever

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    Concept Render i made of Samantha and her Zombie self!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    Since it is Halloween season, I decided to recreate the poster of my favorite zombies map with a small twist!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    The comic cutscenes may not be perfect but i think they fit.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    Before you downdoot me just consider this. This whole story has felt very comic booky and its been a complete story. All stories come to an end and the end of most of them arent as hype as the climax of the story (bo3 in our case) the last 2 cutscenes are to me, the final pages of a book, so having them in a comic style hasnt been bothering me much after i thought about it this way. Weird way for me to explain it I know but i hope i got the message across lol. Would it have been cool to have full animated cutscenes? Of course! But these comic style videos are still pretty good. They move enough and smoothly enough that they dont feel entirely like still images and our book is finally wrapped up.

    submitted by /u/Gstary
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion: ZnS is a better map than most people give it credit for

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Everyone knows its a bitch to set up on, but besides that ZnS remains one of my favorite maps in zombies. The Skull of Nan-Sapwe is exceptional and the Skull room is an impeccable training spot. You really don't need the KT-4 to get to a decent round and once you get the hang of the map, it gets a bit easier. In addition to that, spiders are one of the easier special enemies to deal with, and the atmosphere is phenomenal.

    submitted by /u/PhillyJ739
    [link] [comments]

    Black ops 2

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    I am currently downloading black ops 2 on my Xbox one and it keeps saying that I need more space when I have sufficient space and a lot more

    Any tips would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Lewis1000000
    [link] [comments]

    Damn bro the mystery box for bo4 goes for so cheap. It’s kinda depressing compared to how much the jug fridge goes for rn

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    Can't autorun mods on cod waw when installed in a diffrent location

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    I have cod waw installed in a diffrent location than c:\Program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common when i try to launch a mod from the modtools launcher i get a error

    submitted by /u/keessie033
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to buy BO1 for pc and try out zombies again for the first time in like 3 years. Got to round 28. New record even.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get the Winters Howl out the box in Classified?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Was playing Classified and I realised I had never got the Winters Howl out the box before. So I went on a custom mutations game with 50000 points and spun the box as many times as possible. I did this in 3 separate games and never got the Winters Howl. Is that just the worst box luck ever or is it not possible at all?

    submitted by /u/felixmarshh
    [link] [comments]

    Can't purchase anything glitch?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    So I just played a game on The Giant and we got to round 48, and 2 rounds before we downed I had some weird glitch occur so I couldn't buy anything at all.

    What I did was I was about to down (red screen) and I accidentally popped my Alchemical Antithesis and then I downed. My teammate used a pheonix up to bring me back up and afterwards I couldn't buy anything. Couldn't pack a punch, couldn't buy gobblegums (I also had the Alchemical Antithesis on my D-pad, but couldn't use it), couldn't use traps etc etc. The weirdest part was that the prompts for buying stuff wouldn't appear either.

    Have you guys ever experienced this? Is there a fix to it apart from restarting the game?

    submitted by /u/gdsgdn
    [link] [comments]

    [DotN - Savage Impaler] Why did the parts of the circle on the floor of the masoleum turn white again after turning blue already?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm pretty upset right now, not gonna lie: I was doing the DotN gauntlet and I was at the round that requires you to get the Savage Impaler before the rounds end. After placing the little 4 purple items on the floor, I got several vampire kills. After that, the white parts turned blue, which let me think that I had finished the ee and could open the crypt to obtain the Savage Impaler. However, when I went to interact with it, nothing would happen. Then, I went to the masoleum again and the parts on the floor were white again. I didn't have enough vampires anymore so I inevitably got a strike when I ended the round. And now I'm wondering wtf happened because I don't want this to happen again. Thanks in advance!

    p.s.: after I got a strike I tried to get vampire kills again and it worked btw! However I ended the game cos I'm trying to finish the gauntlet without any strikes, hence why I'm making this post!

    submitted by /u/reginof99
    [link] [comments]

    What happened/is happening with Chaos?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    I've played every map on BO4 and while I didn't love Chaos as much as I did Aether, I love zombies as a whole and would love to see a new map for it on BO4, but I genuinely have no idea what's happening with Chaos, can someone explain? (I do recall seeing somewhere that Chaos was cancelled? But I don't think it was a trusted source)

    submitted by /u/Copmando
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment