• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Always have your galvaknuckles

    Call of Duty Zombies Always have your galvaknuckles


    Always have your galvaknuckles

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    Scarlett Rhodes cosplay :D

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    [Fan Made] If Black Ops 1 Zombies had a trailer

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Was AJ from Spaceland For Halloween

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    Richtofen gets outpranked on Halloween night

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    Im the weasel for Halloween (my sister did the makeup)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    That Was Bloody Close.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    I made this in art class today. Two of my favorite perks.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    My true friend

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    How many times have you loaded up a game just to realize you have the wrong class?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    I always pop in at the contract reset time. Some are classic. Some are gauntlet. And some are really easy to do in Rush. But about 50% of the time I'll forget to switch to the class I need between contracts.

    It's probably because the past 4 games we didnt have classes in zombies, and it's a year later and I'm still not used to actually having different classes until I realize I'm on the wrong one lol.

    Who else has this problem? It cant just be me.

    submitted by /u/Fu453
    [link] [comments]

    “You bare the mark...”

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    Made this for you guys ❤️ happy Halloween lmao

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    Best perk?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    You can say juggernog cause it's op. But try and think of an underrated perk. Or a second favorite perk. Pick the perk and explain

    submitted by /u/MemeCatTheIV
    [link] [comments]

    My zombie maps tier list (Excluding BO4)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    WaW ThunderWall > BO3/4 ThunderWall

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    Liquid Divinium Replica (WIP)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Hey again.

    As requested by @QueenLa3fah and several other people I have made my take on Liquid Divinium as a real life replica.

    I've been using much of the feedback from my miniature perk bottles, which you can see here if you happen not to have seen them:
    https://i.imgur.com/61f5ffi.jpg

    Now I am back with a new addition to the miniature perks, which is Liquid Divinium. Have a look with the link below and let me know what you think :)

    Link: https://imgur.com/a/mQtILLa

    Let me know if you are interrested in getting a set of 3x Liquid Divinium ;)

    submitted by /u/NoobHereo
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Halloween ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    QoL improvements that people want?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    With Treyarch saying they have some QoL updates and bug fixes on the way, I figured it would be fitting to make a thread to ask people what kind of fixes or changes they would like to see.

    It can be anything, for example I'd like Tigers to be classified as Vermin and maybe Tag's special enemies to be counted as Catalysts so you aren't limited to Chaos or Aether maps when doing contracts.

    submitted by /u/Jimi56
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Halloween Everyone! Dead of the Night Michael Jackson Thriller Music video

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    My first run in well... years... I’m proud of it, but is it actually good?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    How the Aether Story ending was treated was complete bullshit and It's not fair.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    I was expecting tears, emotion, happiness. instead what we got was some comic slideshow cutscene and some posts and thats it. Look at this subredditt no more story lore posts nothing. Zombies is a dead medium. All youtubers basically posted 1-2 vidoes on the final map of the aether story and that was it.

    submitted by /u/WestbrookIsAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment