• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Probably the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me...

    Call of Duty Zombies Probably the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me...


    Probably the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    Town from Black Ops 2 is now playable in VR (Pavlov VR)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    I made this tribute about the story. I hope you guys enjoy!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    My pixel Stamin-Up without blood

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    Happy 6 Month Anniversary to the DOTN Trees!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    Curious if anyone dislikes zombies after BO2?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    Not that people who are enjoy it should be ashamed,but I feel like after BO2 zombies completely lost its original vision. One thing that bothered me the most is how maps focused so hard on really complicated crazy storylines and Easter eggs because of streamers. It used to have a story in subtext but it was mostly really focused on great map layout and "badass" characters just killing as bunch of zombies. I also feel like wonder weapons became significantly more boring as they either became way too hard to get (shadows of evil) or given to everyone in black ops 4. The guns also dont seem to have any memorable pack a punches. Where before there were many infamous pack a punch guns, now its all meshed together, I just do it so I can kill stuff faster and never expect any cool abilities or changed. I'm not sure if this is something that I alone have internalized and I'm just biased against the games or if others agree? I cannot help but be disinterested all last year whenever a new map was announced.

    submitted by /u/nivkj
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one still playing COD IW?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:13 AM PDT

    A lot of people say it was COD's worst game but I really like it, and almost every time I play MP I get the same party with the exact same players Its pretty boring that way

    submitted by /u/yohaihacmon
    [link] [comments]

    Perk a Colas

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Firework Champagne Cost 6,000 Grenades explode into fireworks causing more damage to zombies

    Polar Beer Cost: 4,500 melee attacks freeze zombies for a short period of time and slowly deals damage to zombies

    Rotten Smoothie Cost: 6500 whenever you get 200 kills you can turn into a zombie in Attack the other zombies for 60 seconds you have to get 200 more zombie kills turn into a zombie again

    Thunder Milkshake Cost: 5,500 whenever you reload a gust of wind Knocks zombies back ( Does not kill the Zombies just knocks them back for 5 seconds )

    Hardline Soda Cost: 4100 Perks, Doors and Wall Weapons are 10% Cheaper

    Graverobber Ale ( Co-op only) Cost: 3500 When your teammate bleeds out, you can loot their dead body and take their weapons.

    Stone Man Ice Coffee Cost: 7500 Bullets slowly turn zombies into stone and makes them a one hit melee hit

    Copycat Cocktail Cost: 3000 ( Co-op only ) when a player bleeds out they will respawn with their teammates weapons ( Wonder Weapons are not included )

    Last Brews Cost: 4000 Last Brews gives you 3 random Perk a Colas

    Rage Aid Cost: 15,000 after 10 rounds you can call in a Death Machine that last 5 minutes. after time is up you have it wait for 10 mins before you call in another

    Element Elixir Drink Cost: 5000 your grenades into pieces of Element 115 and the zombies run after the 115. it doesn't kill them the zombies will ignore you for 80 seconds

    Backup Beer Cost: 3000 when you go down instead of pulling out a pistol you go down with your primary weapon

    Honey Dew Cost: 4000 When Shoot a Power up a swarm of Bees bring you the Power up

    Vampire Ale Cost:4500 When you down you turn into a bat and fly to a safe distance then Vampire Ale revive you. To recharge the perk you need suck the blood of zombies. you now have the ability to suck the blood of zombies

    submitted by /u/DeliriousSumoOptical
    [link] [comments]

    Did Anyone Else Know you can Train in Spawn in Shi No Numa?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    I was playing Bo1 Shi No Numa and was on round 26 and decided to make my last stand in spawn. While running from zombies I started realizing that you can go in a figure eight train pretty easily. I went down halfway through the round and with no perks survived the rest of the round. I think it's kind of cool that you can train in spawn and was wondering if anybody else knew about this?

    submitted by /u/KetchupFace02
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Zombie Chronicles Edition

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    So I already have Black Ops 3 (no ZC DLC just Season Pass) and I was wondering what happens if I buy the Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles Edition?

    Since on steam the ZC DLC costs €29.99 but the ZC Edition goes for around €18 on websites like cdkeys, etc...

    Thanks in advance guys :)

    submitted by /u/DarKsiidee
    [link] [comments]

    Is black ops 1 zombies severs dead

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm getting black ops 1 again and I was wondering if the servers are dead this is for Xbox btw just wanted to know thanks if you comment

    submitted by /u/XReactionsOG
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth trying BO4 Zombies?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    So recently I've been looking more into black ops 4 zombies now that aether has ended, and I want to know if it's worth playing as someone who's played every Treyarch zombies map before but wasn't really invested in black ops 4. I played BotD a little bit at launch and I played a bit of IX as well. I'm not really interested in the chaos story maps that much but I want to know are the aether maps good enough to come back to the game?

    submitted by /u/Juicen97
    [link] [comments]

    Fallen Astronaut

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Dark matter bo4 zomb

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    So after i became a Prestige master in bo4 i grinded for Dark matter, Yesterday i unlocked gold on the last gun. And i was confused why it didn't show up on my screen, So i looked if i forgot about a weapon but no every gun in my Amory has gold unlocked. Is it just me or is Dark matter not showing up for other people to?

    submitted by /u/Ps4Hater
    [link] [comments]

    Crushed Blacks on BO1 Backwards Compatibility?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    I recently got BO1 to play on my Xbox One X, but the contrast is so high that I think it's crushing the blacks. When I turn up the gamma, the dark areas don't get much better and the lighter areas get washed out. Any ideas? Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Samuel2403
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to go as primis Richthofen this year for Halloween.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    Best IX Setup

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:52 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I was just wondering what everyone's preferred setup on IX was right now. My friend and I are just getting back into it after a few months off. Right now I'm going with titan/serket's kiss for guns and Quick revive/winter's wail/bandolier bandit/timeslip(modifier)

    My friend is going with Kn/ serket for guns and stamina-up/dying wish/winter's wail/timeslip (modifier).

    We've being doing well on our few runs so far and we play local so we have everything unlocked.

    Right now we're really just looking for advice on how to make our ideal setup better.

    I'm strongly considering replacing timeslip with stamina-up in my modifier so that I can juke zombies better and shoot while sprinting (because I'm used to run and gun with gung ho in MP)

    submitted by /u/electricpierogi
    [link] [comments]

    No One Beats The Classics

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Is the glitch that crashes your game during Tag’s EE patched?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Me and my crew are ready to do Tag, but I want to know if the glitch that can crash your game during the cutscene still there.

    submitted by /u/TheZiomBgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Do free doors work on gauntlet?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    I'm trying to do the gauntlet and I was wondering if I do the IX EE in 99 min first will I have free doors in the alpha omega gauntlet?

    submitted by /u/ps4yetsir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment