• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Does crafting a summoning key make me a keeper?

    Call of Duty Zombies Does crafting a summoning key make me a keeper?


    Does crafting a summoning key make me a keeper?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Happy 2 Year Anniversary to The Final Reich, the first map from WW2 Zombies!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    Blood of the Dead

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:17 AM PST

    "To improve the human condition" (Tatoo I got when Tag Der Toten released)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    For the longest time I never knew there was a light effect when shooting this baby

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Wonder weapon kills not counting.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    My challenge for 2x creates /1000xp is 200 wonder weapon kills. I used the Blundergat/ Magma gate and it didn't count. Tried to downgread to Acid gate, still didn't count. Is Something wrong with my game?

    submitted by /u/Fail_Emotion
    [link] [comments]

    Tag der Toten ethereal razor

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Haven't see this for a while but has the "knifing the agarthian device with ethereal razor" lead developed? I just finished the ee again and it still works...

    submitted by /u/thomasbatti
    [link] [comments]

    What I am hoping for next year

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Honestly, I hope they finish the chaos story. Give it a good ending and wrap everything with Medusa and the library up. But I hope it ends in dlc3. That way, DLC 4 can be a Dark Aether map. I am kind of hoping for a map called "Krieg der Toten" (War of the Dead) that gives Treyarch the ending they were planning on doing for aether rather than what happened with Tag. I wish there was some better writing, and maybe a dr Monty boss fight to save the universe. What do you guys think about another aether map?

    submitted by /u/Funbun71
    [link] [comments]

    I started making this Tribute Video/Trailer shortly after I finished the Tag Der Toten Easter Egg for the first time. I thought it would be a nice way to show my love not only for this game and the people that make it. But the community as well. I really hope you guys like it and I love you all! ��

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:14 AM PST

    That fool warden can steal your magmagat!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    So i just found this out last night but appearantly if you set the blundergat on the table to turn it into the magmagat but dont pick it up in time the warden takes it. Another thing to add to the list of annoyances by him

    submitted by /u/Gstary
    [link] [comments]

    My Primis Richtofen cosplay from Halloween. It took a lot of work, but I had so much fun as my third-favorite crazy German scientist.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    a werewolf wont spawn in

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    I'm trying out the dotn ee right now but i forgot to kill the first werewolf with the silver bullets and its been about 10 rounds and one hasn't spawned in. I've spent about 3 rounds in the forest and one still hasn't . How can I fix this ?

    submitted by /u/thekillert51074
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimis completed! Next crew will be coming shortly :)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    I was blessed

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Treyarch Dropping Juggernog On Our Heads In COD 2020

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    WWII Zombies - is it worth to buy?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:56 AM PST

    Currently I own all of Treyarch's zombies along with IW. I enjoyed playing every map so far, and soon I will probably want to experience a new interpretation of zombies. Unfortunately though, most of the reviews I found are either the early ones, or they do not have enough detail for me to make a decision.

    So I just want to know what is WWII zpmbies like (at least) gameplay-wise. Those of you who played it, would you recommend it? What are the main differences in mechanics (zombie AI, map layout, perks) compared to other iterations of zombies?

    submitted by /u/BesTibi
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else experienced this texture glitch in BO1 on Xbox One? I’ve seen it on multiple maps and even on certain guns

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    IX Fire Immunity

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    Im just curious if anyone has been able to get fire immunity using other methods not involving the acid trap?

    Ive always been under the impression you needed catalyst kills and sliding under traps to activate this, but Ive been able to consistently get fire immunity without using the acid trap or blade traps.

    I have been getting it simply by sacrificing myself in the starting arena gate during a max ammo round. I down myself right on top of the blue symbols and once I respawn the next round, I hear a unique sound and the fire immunity is good to go!

    submitted by /u/travtracks
    [link] [comments]

    OG Victis maps

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    Both Tranzit and Die Rise are always called 'the worst' but I don't share this opinion.

    Tranzit is a product of its time, continuing the story while making the developments it could

    Die Rise ditched traditional formulas and instead went for a vertical design which I as a player find as a challenge which I have to beat.

    Either way, I enjoy both maps and commonly put Die Rise in my top 5

    submitted by /u/xXFluxHellXx
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts? It’s missing blaze phase btw

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    Did Jack Wall Compose BO3 : "The Giant" Game Over Theme?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    As the question states in Black Ops 3 Zombies : "The Giant", was the game over theme "A Better Tomorrow" composed by Jack Wall, If not who composed it? I want to know so I can stay consistent with my game maps, because I always say who made the song when I show a message saying what song is playing when you complete an Easter egg, and it would be inconsistent to not credit the creator of the song in the message simply because I couldn't find the info myself. It would be much appreciated if anyone could confirm/deny if I have my information straight.

    submitted by /u/OCsonicIsAMeme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment