• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies My favorite blood of the dead tee.

    Call of Duty Zombies My favorite blood of the dead tee.


    My favorite blood of the dead tee.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Wonder Weapons Battles #3. Which is your favorite?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Guess he’d had enough

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Bought bo3 chronicles, have some questions

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    SO , I haven't played zombies in a while but I used to play it constantly. Recently I've been doing some origins EE attempts for nostalgia and frankly struggling more than I expected to be, being the fact that I was a pretty above average zombies players back in the day and could pretty freely kite zombies endlessly and basically play on auto pilot most of the time. I've been getting pretty far(like staffs upgraded stone cleaned etc.) but I usually end up dying to one or two zombies that swipe me like 4 times in a second.

    I know I could fix my issue by just 'gitting gud', but I am simply curious:

    - Why does the last zombie in a round automatically turn into usain bolt? It's mad annoying and just something that feels like they changed for no reason other then they were... frustrated people could do EE's so easily? Idk. I've been getting around this by just saving two zombies instead of 1, but it seems like an extra level of annoyance that they added for no reason.

    - Zombie swipes are definitely faster in bo3 than bo2 or bo1 right? I genuinely don't think I've been single swiped by a zombie lol, feels like its a minimum double swipe every time.

    - Any general tips/changes I should be aware of? as a player coming back who used to be pretty good during the bo1/bo2 times and for some reason feels like a trashcan zombies player now.

    Thanks boys

    submitted by /u/Factualx
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the maps the PPSH are on?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Are they on every chronicles map? Probably not origins or most bo1 maps but I heard somebody say they are. This is including remasters btw.

    submitted by /u/jacksharp89
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite perk and why?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Mine for sure is Widows Wine, if even say it's better than jug. If I get trapped in a corner jug won't always save me unless I have a thundergun or the apothican servant. Widows wine will save you form getting cornered when jug can't. I also think WW was a very cool and creative perk when it first came out in BO3

    submitted by /u/Homer4a10
    [link] [comments]

    Was Kino der toten one of the most terrifying zombies maps or was that just me being a little kid who was scared of zombies

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Last night, I finally did it.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Zombies in spaceland

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but spaceland is such a great map. Easily top 10, maybe even top 5

    submitted by /u/dapiggies115
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Gorod with friends

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Things you learned too late

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    It took me two years to find out perk à colas exist and another to understand how essential they are. Are there things you learned too late too?

    submitted by /u/M1lk_bags
    [link] [comments]

    I am lonely

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Can someone play zombies bo3 and 4 with me? I play PS4 and not a lot of my friends play zombies anymore. One of them did half of the Easter eggs with me then stopped so I got BOD and the Aether story to do (BO4)

    submitted by /u/CrisspyUwU
    [link] [comments]

    Der Eisendrache EE

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips for beating the DE EE solo? I can get to the boss fight reliably enough, but I've died to the panzers every time. I use the lightning bow, with packed mr6s and a packed haymaker or brecci (cos of the perkaholic)

    submitted by /u/reddittom1
    [link] [comments]

    I need some tips pls

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I'm not necessarily bad at zombies, I can build and upgrade all the staffs in origins and I can build the lightning and wolf bow in Der Eisendrache. I can get to round 35+ on many maps. But, I can't do Easter eggs, I just find them too hard especially for the fact that I only play solo. I need tips on how to become a player that can do Easter eggs whenever they want. I guess I'm not a bad player I just need tips from insanely good players

    submitted by /u/MisterChipper
    [link] [comments]

    I think this community is pretty entitled. (Hear me out here)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Now don't get me wrong, I adore this community, amd I've had a ton of fun with all you guys here in the past. This isn't me looking down on all you guys going, "Wow, what a bunch of dicks." I've probably acted entitled in the past too. However, I've noticed an odd pattern in this community.

    Often times, lots of people here feel the need to pit aspects of this community against each other. The big example I'll be tackling here are the zombies youtubers.

    It's very common to see a comment like "X is such a shitty youtuber compared to the Y. Y is so much better!" It's so strange to me.

    Youtubers are just other fans like us who create content on the gamemode we all love, and shouldn't more content be better for us all? Yet, people frequently feel the need to put down one content creator to raise up another.

    A specific example of this, that I see a lot, is people comparing the videos of MrRoffleWaffles and Glitch. Now for those who don't know, they both make guides for zombies Easter Eggs.

    MrRoffleWaffles makes detailed guides covering almost every minor and major aspect of an Easter Egg. These guides are great for beginners because of their details, and the slower pace allows for even less experienced players to follow along.

    Meanwhile, Glitch has fast paced guides covering which will rapidly cover a whole Easter Egg in about 10 minutes. These are fantastic for experienced Easter Egg players, but those with less we experience will find themselves rewinding the videos a LOT.

    So we have two people bringing content to the community with their own personal spins to it. That's great right? The more the merrier and all that?

    Except for some reason, people feel the need to pit these two against each other in a very toxic manner that I jsut don't understand.

    Recently, there was a pretty popular (and pretty funny) meme post about Tim Hansen, another zombies youtuber. Sounds harmless, right?

    Except half the comments on said post are either berating various youtubers, or putting them on pedestals.

    Ex: "TheSmithPlays sucks. He's such a sellout!! On the other hand, Jr Rizzo is such an amazing and passionate creator!!"

    I just don't understand why some of you guys feel the need to do this.

    If you don't like a particular youtuber that's perfectly fine, but you don't need to put them down in order to raise another creator up.

    Now there's similar behavior in other scenarios, but this post is already quite long, so I'm going to stop here.

    So, what do you guys think? Am I reading too much into this? Is it as toxic as I think? I'd appreciate any responses at all. Thanks for reading!!

    submitted by /u/TrashiestTrash
    [link] [comments]

    Luckiest Blood Drop

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Black Ops 5 needs a separate set of basic maps to appeal to casuals.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Was just watching an old TheSmithPlays video where he talks about what made BO3 and BO2 different. He mentioned that Black Ops 3 zombies wasn't such a hit with new players because of the complex map style (for obvious reasons). On the other hand, he said, Black Ops 2 had the best of both worlds, which appealed to both ends of the zombies skill spectrum. It had maps like Bus Depot, Town, and Farm, which were all simple, casual fun. Those maps would allow anyone to hop on the game with no knowledge and slay some zombies for some good fun.

    He also touched on the fact that this just didn't benefit newer players, but it also gave the experienced players a break. If those more experienced players didn't want to go on some giant quest or insane hunt to simply pack a punch a gun, they could simply hop on Town or Farm and have a good time as well.

    Where this will come in to play the most is in Black Ops 5. It is time for zombies to take a minor step back and use the same idea Black Ops 2 did. If it doesn't, inexperienced players will lose all interest in playing zombies, and the game might just turn into too much of a chore.

    submitted by /u/TANMAN844
    [link] [comments]

    Nacht der untoten is purgatory Theory

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I know I am looking way to deeply into this but I thought of a theory that nacht is purgatory my reasons being that it doesn't really fit into the story, that it seems rather desolate even for a zombies map, there is constant fog, there was a theory that the woods in bo3 were near nacht der untoten and that the woods were purgatory meaning nacht is purgatory and my final, vague and worst reason is that the ultimis crew are on it.

    Overall I know this theory is stupid beacause nacht is the first map ever made and I don't have much good evidence but I just wanted to post this.

    submitted by /u/Theanus132
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else hate widows wine in early rounds

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I swear everytime I pop a perkaholic and attempt the de ee my widows always fucks me over when getting zombies for the dragon

    submitted by /u/FearIsMyReality
    [link] [comments]

    Might be being dumb but I can't find the rock for the keeper step on rev

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    I have the 4 corruption engines sorted and I've built the keeper thing but a rock never spawns on the landing pad. Am I just being stupid?

    submitted by /u/harve99
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with BO3

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Back in 2015 or 2016 can't remember, I bought the season pass for bo3 and played on one account (let's just say account #1) I started playing on account #2 later down the road in 2017, and I was wondering is there any way I can get the revelations and gorod krovi gobblegums on account #2?

    submitted by /u/okgamersletsgo
    [link] [comments]

    Origins Easter Egg problem

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    So i'm trying to do the origins easter egg in solo. I just upgraded the staffs and placed them into the robots and under pap. I grabbed the lightning staff up and wanted to continue to the next step. Going into the middle robot and activating the button and throwing the gstrike.

    My problem now is, the middle robot has already passed twice and i couldnt enter it, none of the two feet were lit up and i couldnt get in.

    The PaP, or the 6 generators are all active.

    Has anyone ever had such a problem? Did i do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/mojoo222
    [link] [comments]

    Im tryna unlock the rk5 to spawn in with and ive realised you have to do all 5 easter eggs.... whos up for doing it with me (PS4)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Id say im over average, my highest round is 53 and i died to having no ammo, theres not a lot more to say, add my psn : KaiKrb

    submitted by /u/kaikrb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment