• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Just Avogadro.. On a motorcycle.. In Blackout.

    Call of Duty Zombies Just Avogadro.. On a motorcycle.. In Blackout.


    Just Avogadro.. On a motorcycle.. In Blackout.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    After almost 4 years of this map being released, I finally beat the easter egg on my first try!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    BO3 dogs are a breeze

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    rEvIVe mE i HaVE thE RaYGUn

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Our online schooling for art was to do a mystical creature, so I did a margwa

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    A true classic from kino

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Richtofen Portrait. Origins. Made in Source Filmmaker

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    By request; My Lego Wunderwaffe DG-2

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    So I tried to down myself to end a game on IX and accidentally did this...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is the zombies community getting more active

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    After these 4 years of not having a good zombies game I think the zombies community and people outside of the community really want a good zombies game. I think that the community still has big potential . The zombies community is the best and most caring community on the internet. Zombies youtubers are starting to upload zombies videos again, people really REALLY want a new good zombies experience something that reminds us of the good old days. If black ops 5 (Call of duty 2020) isn't the experience we are looking for I think the community could do an effort to revive the hype about zombies.

    Yes I'm talking about actually making a game. I know this is maybe a far fetched and unrealistic idea but I do definitely think this community is capable of making a simple back to basics zombies game. If you have any further ideas for the community definitely leave a comment.

    submitted by /u/ilacodbo3killer
    [link] [comments]

    Five. Raygun clutch

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Got Perka out of Flavour Hexed this dub

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I'm bad, so I had to clutch while on instakill. Ended up breaking my shield with me barely not dying

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Game was finished round 106 because lost internet connection. But hey, what you guys thoughts on Ancient Evil?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Am I in the cool guy club now?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Anyone know where you can make/buy these types of posters?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Anybody wanna do some BO3 easter eggs?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    just lookin for some cool ppl to chill and play zombies with. i haven't played this game in a few months but with this quarantine i'm bored out of my mind. preferably looking to do der eisendrache, zetsubou, gordon krovi, and origins. i'm on ps4, add me: brotatochip13

    submitted by /u/danteg2736
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 User helping others with EE's during this outbreak

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Hi im currently on lockdown (uk) I have all Dlc and am helping others complete easter eggs, i am on various times through out the day and night with headset if anyone was after an extra member my psn is kyonline i can do bo3,bo4,iw,aw and ww2 zombies.

    submitted by /u/kylejef3
    [link] [comments]

    Cod Only Zombies Title

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Now with the release of a campaign only mw2… do you think that the likeliness of a cod zombies only game is on the horizon?

    submitted by /u/captainlispers
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best weapons for high rounds (60+) on BO4 IX?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I usually use mule kick with the Peacekeeper, Hellion Salvo and the Zweihander all max pap usually with brain rot. But trying to find the absolute best load out.

    I do switch out the Peacekeeper for the Ecohawk or the Hitchcock, don't know if one Is necessarily better than the others but I like em all.

    For perks I run Stamina Up, Electric Burst, Mule Kick and Dying Wish

    submitted by /u/Johnson98520
    [link] [comments]

    My first time getting to round 50! My game crashed after clipping this though lol

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Wonder weapon Battles #4. Which is your favorite Wonder Weapon?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Quick question.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    On der eisendrache, does it have to be ranked or unranked to only use my storm bow in the soul step in the ee? I am doing it solo so I want to fill up the souls for the keeper to become corrupted but I want to use only the storm bow, I dont want to do all of the bows for that step. I know you need to have it on either ranked or unranked but Idk which one it is.

    submitted by /u/polardiya
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone agree with me?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I've been playing zombies on console for pretty much my whole life since I started playing BO1 and WAW when I was like 7, but the game can get quite repetitive when you play the same maps over, especially on bo4 where half of the maps are remasters, and I just feel like custom maps should be introduced on console, I'm pretty sure people have already said this but I don't want to play zombies on PC since I've played on console for so long.

    submitted by /u/CrisspyUwU
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment