• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies A picture from 2012 of Me, my brother,my friend and his dad having a lan party and playing kino

    Call of Duty Zombies A picture from 2012 of Me, my brother,my friend and his dad having a lan party and playing kino


    A picture from 2012 of Me, my brother,my friend and his dad having a lan party and playing kino

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Die by the hand of nikolai

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I knew bo2 zombies was glitchy but holy shit i shouldn’t of survived that.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Hate the astronaut zombie!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Was casually playing some origins and holy shit i didn’t see that coming

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    The background trees have decided to follow rave in the redwoods theme cuz they jamming.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I can buy the first door

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I appreciate Black ops 4 for what it is but to this day I still prefer black ops 3

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I still remember the hype levels for this game. Mine and others. The maps are just so great and the perfect crew. The ai just feels better. I actually prefer bo4 weapons better sadly not much I can do about that on Xbox. I just wish the remasters were popular.

    I wish we could have received another shadows of evil map. Big Cthulhu fan. Chaos was ok and ancient evil was the closest to soe. Loved the giant snake lady

    submitted by /u/deadlyflower8382
    [link] [comments]

    Entering April like...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    The Washington Capitals showing zombies some love!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    What Is Your Guilty Pleasure Map

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    We all have a map that we secretly love, regardless of the flaws and obvious design errors. I'd love to hear about what map you guys love, but won't admit to anyone.

    Mine is Tranzit. When you play with friends it's just absolute chaos and pure fun, and it allows me to look past most of its flaws and lets me really enjoy the map for what it should have been.

    submitted by /u/perseus10011
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows of Evil High Round

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Due to the quarantine I've been playing a lot of zombies but I'm not that good. My highest round is about 29 on IX. I'm trying to get better and wanted to start playing Shadows and wanted some advice on what setup to run. I was thinking for perks Quick Revive, Juggernog, Stamin-Up and Widows Wine. For guns I don't really know what to use. I can try to get the wonder weapons but I don't know what else to use. I dont know if I should change perks or what guns to use.

    submitted by /u/BeatsByRayRice27
    [link] [comments]

    Playing OG Verruckt on WaW and this happens��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Redownloding Zombies Chronicles! (PS4)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys, it's week 2 of lockdown in the UK so I'm redownloading chronicles to pass the time. I much prefer coop so if anyone wants to join add me - OMGBENNN

    Most looking to do Kino but honestly I love all the maps except origins (sorry!) and will probably be purchasing The Giant. I don't have the other expansion packs I'm afraid and BO4 is on its way to me via Amazon!

    Download says it'll take 4 hours (cry) so I'll see you all then!

    submitted by /u/bennn1001
    [link] [comments]

    Is now the best time to pick up zombie chronicles (Xbox)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Sorry in advance if this question has been done to death

    Basically I haven't been up to date in zombies since the black ops 2 days and now that I'm pretty much staying home full time because of the ongoing pandemic I want to get back into zombies for old times sake

    So I looked up zombie chronicles and with my friend lending me black ops 3 I think I want to invest in zombie chronicles but since I'm mainly going to be playing pub matches , my question is the player base on Xbox still active for these maps or am I better off getting another map pack instead , thanks.

    submitted by /u/X_Hydra1
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Battles #5 ( I changed the name to Weapon Battles.) Which is your favorite?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    So, what're y'all's favorite and least favorite Perk jingles?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    For me, it's Mule Kick for both. The original Mule Kick is the best, telling this fucking BADASS story about this legendary vaquero named El Burro, who carried three guns, with which he helped relieve a land of chaos and unrest and brought hope to its people, never giving up in his quest. I feel genuinely empowered when I hear it. The fact they told this kind of story in a minute and a second was really cool, as was the fact that it was a jingle with a narrative at all.

    The Shadows of Evil version makes me want to rip my inner ear out and strangle someone. It's legitimately painful; it sounds discordant, messy, every voice is ugly as fuck, and every time I see it in a perk jingle compilation I skip it without hesitation because it's genuinely that bad. It's the biggest fall from grace I've ever seen in music.

    This was me when I heard that abomination. This too.

    submitted by /u/TitanBrass
    [link] [comments]

    I do not like where zombies is headed to

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Lately I've been noticing that zombie maps have turned into less science fiction scary maps but more ancient scary. Now, dont get me wrong I love the gauntlets in ancient evil and the idea of champions in IX, but I seriously want more maps like der riese and origins where it sets off a great vibe of science fiction zombies. I guess in my opinion zombies and archaeology is a good concept for a few maps, but shouldn't be carried on to alot of maps, because most of the time they dont fit together as much.

    submitted by /u/alansgotitcovered
    [link] [comments]

    Blood of the dead Easter egg need 2. Psn: D1AM0NDBTW the i and o are 1 and 0

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Helping out a friend get the EE. I've done it before. Add me and let's get to it. I'm down to help anyone with any Easter eggs on bo3 or 4

    submitted by /u/D1AM0NDBTW
    [link] [comments]

    After the somewhat Un-Ceremonious end to Jason Blundell’s work on the series. Here is a cool article that discusses his significance to the franchise

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Best training spot for origins?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    hi. so i like playing origins but the problem is that i dont like camping and prefer to train instead. my question here is what is the best spot to train in in origins? i would apprecieate if anyone could answer this question for me.

    submitted by /u/rabee115
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think map developers think of all possible strategies when creating maps? Or only some?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    So obviously there are strategies that they clearly designed the map to make work, thinking of the catwalk on Der Reise, PhD Lander Area in Ascension, Cafeteria on Mob, Skull Room on ZNS, etc. etc.

    However, there are some strategies that seem very exploitive of the game's spawns or not opening doors and I can't help but wonder if the devs even had these kinds in mind when developing the game. Examples of this would be both the Smokers Lounge and Waterfront Strats for SOE, the Fast Food Strat for Die Rise, Gen 2 and Fire Tunnel for Origins, etc. what do you think or know about this topic or these strats?

    submitted by /u/jacobpltn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment