• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Here’s some perk inspired outlet covers that I made. (I’m only 12 so there not so good)

    Call of Duty Zombies Here’s some perk inspired outlet covers that I made. (I’m only 12 so there not so good)


    Here’s some perk inspired outlet covers that I made. (I’m only 12 so there not so good)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Casually playing BO3 origins until...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Best zombies map IMO

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    One of my favorite songs from bo3, what do you think? P.S. I know i’m not that good.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I made it to round 100 on my favorite iw map!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Richtofen and Dempsey trying gobblegum for the first time

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    WWII Nazi Zombies - The GodKing (Concept)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Finally have my favorite World at War pair: The Ray Gun and the Porter’s X2 Ray Gun

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    you fools, your actions will condemn you for all eternity.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    What a beautiful sight (Origins EE Solo)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Finally got Black Ops 3 so I can play some zombies (even tho I don't have any dlc's yet)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I don’t know how I lived this

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    10 reasons why BO4 is the best iteration of zombies

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    10 I love the cut and paste map concept and hope they bring it back for BO5

    9 The blue screens were very justifiable for those who progressed through the rounds too fast, seriously take it easy

    8 I like how the game punishes you when you use the gondola on BOTD, it promotes exploring the map, and if you use it, the zombies are already at the top to punish you for trying to speedrun the level

    7 the piss bottles were a good challenge hands down

    6 2 words, "Wunderful Wun-Der-Fiiiizzzzzz!!!!" the best jingle for perks, keep it and make it play for every perk in BO5

    5 Jason was fired, he was just as bad as Jimmy

    4 I love the x1000 pap damage feature.

    3 The armour system instead of jug is one of the most innovative features in COD history

    2 Bring back the elemental zombies, and 2x the spawn rates and types for them

    Honorable mentions: Make more dead characters to kill off, its not cliche

    #1 APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/itsCS117
    [link] [comments]

    Did pretty good today, didn’t get to round 100 though :(

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    What happened to all of us when we first played shadows of evil

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    First tattoo! ����Got it a few months ago

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Still satisfying to this day���� 3 rounds later after my recent post

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    I finally made it to round 30 on tranzit. And with a starter weapon no less

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    If someone disagrees that revelations is OP... show them this.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Black Ops 4 Easter Eggs

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    So, me and a buddy are wanting to do all of the Black Ops 4 zams EEs. Just checking to see if they can all be done with 2 players, and making sure that there aren't any that require 4 players like back in the BO2 days. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SandmanR5
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain why this happens (Revelations EE)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Has this happened to you? Was playing offline and had connection interrupted. Sorry for my ugly face I was streaming. :/

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    What do you guys think is the most overrated and most underrated map?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    For me:

    Overrated - Gorod Krovi. The map design was boring and there was nothing interesting. Every single room was just a partially collapsed building. I also was constantly getting lost because every building looks the same. The wonder weapon was cool, but nothing crazy. I did really like the whole dragon thing though. I thought it was a good map, but definitely not the greatest map of all time.

    Underrated - Buried. This map was just pure fun. The wonder weapon had infinite ammo and you could fly around to the roofs of buildings. The buildables were ridiculous, and super fun to use. Leroy could do basically anything you wanted him to, so nothing ever felt grindy or tedious. It's the perfect map for fucking around with your friends.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ashleyc18
    [link] [comments]

    Need a 4 man squad for soe easter egg ( xbox)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I already have another person so we just need to 2 more players. ( I've completed the easter egg recently so I know what I'm doing) My gamer tag is gamer braxtonH so just send me a message on xbox

    submitted by /u/Pot_Loving_Chef
    [link] [comments]

    SoE Easter egg Xbox one

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I need 3 people for the shadows of evil Easter egg, it's the last one I need to do before I complete the bo3 set, if you're down just dm or comment and I'll make a group chat

    submitted by /u/Devontious07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment