• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Jump On It!

    Call of Duty Zombies Jump On It!


    Jump On It!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I found the guy that makes the thing

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    DOTN No power round 37

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Here's my cardboard version of the ray gun. I put LED's

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Turned zombies aren't fun for EE's

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    What a Easter egg

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    This is a certified bruh moment

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Find what’s wrong in the image

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    I was playing a pub match and some dude gave me lv 1000 and a lot of liquid divinium

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Guys love this one

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    First time completing all bows on Der Eisendrache

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Nuketown (First Ever Round 100 by Chris Voltage) - New World Record in 2020

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Half price liquid divinium

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Ok I know it's not really news but liquid divinium is 50% off for a few days if anyone was interested in buying any.

    submitted by /u/UltraInstinctGibby
    [link] [comments]

    ZOMBIE COMMUNITY: You guys rock, so if I was to start the zombie story line where to start?!?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    To all of you Zombie-enthusiast, I have been a long time non-zombie player, slight phobia and lack of skill :) But I'm tired of the toxic/boring multiplayer COD community, and have been playing more zombies and getting better, and learning through asking question on this page.. All of you talk passionately about the story-line and I would like to try to play it. I currently have MW 2, BO2, BO3, B04.

    My questions:

    What else do I need for games? Where do I start? What order do I go in? I know most of you have a page or something with it all written down, so I appreciate any and all help you can give.

    submitted by /u/Msmac71
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back to playing zombies after 2 years, zombies isnt dead, right?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    So i have seen that bo4 sucks but people will always play waw and the bo's right? Im actually worried cuz i just remembered how i love this game.

    submitted by /u/scootermelech
    [link] [comments]

    Origins easter egg

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Anyone who wants to do the origins easter egg with me? I've completed all other easter eggs but I've never even held a staff before so please help

    submitted by /u/Soef_Tlili
    [link] [comments]

    Finally after a month of trying I completed my brother’s keeper offline solo

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Found at local Walmart

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Many things I'd like to see in BO5 zombies, but 1 thing I'd like to see in particular

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Is 8 player zombies, or at least higher player counts than 4. Grief and 8 player Tranzit was such a laugh in BO2 and great fun, a step in the right direction but Blundell ditches all that in BO3/4 which was quite a loss imo. I hope whoever takes over looks back at the earlier days and brings some of those things back.

    submitted by /u/TimelordAlex
    [link] [comments]

    In Shangra la, for everyone to get the perma perks do we have to restart the ee from the beginning or from somewhere in the middle of the ee?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I was just watching the MrRoflWaffles video on it and he wasn't really clear on that part

    So if anyone knows it would be very much appreciated

    submitted by /u/TrueProGamer1
    [link] [comments]

    Bowie knife on BO4

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Does the aether Bowie knife track the challenges? Even though it's not the same one as in the armory.

    submitted by /u/TheOneAndOnlyWally
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies mapping, add carrying lantern effect/light?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I'm currently working on a custom map and I would like to have it be dark and the play to emit light as if they were carrying a lantern, is this possible? If so I would also like them to have to pick it up and place it down/turn it off when the power is turned on (which will turn on the lights). I'm not at all worried about adding animations for it, at least for the time being.

    submitted by /u/calebmonster
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the rift in buried

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    I have never been able to understand why ultimis launches the rockets at earth to stop Richthofen and why rictofen wanted the rift mended. If maxis and Richthofen were no longer physical entities why would a rift on earth effect them.

    submitted by /u/Bob6942021
    [link] [comments]

    Could you actually get the Ray Gun or Ray Gun Mark II with the golden shovel on origins?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Okay, so I've never gotten the definite yes or no to this question, so I figured I'd ask the one place where it had to have happened to someone. I'm assuming it was all rumors/falsehoods, but if anyone has gameplay or images of it if it is real, I'd appreciate it

    submitted by /u/BigUllie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment