• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies fetch me their souls

    Call of Duty Zombies fetch me their souls


    fetch me their souls

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    They died as they lived. Sucking face ❤

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    My friends have been having a rough time with this Corona Virus so I got Nolan North to tell them to stay strong and have a good one

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Treyarch Zombies Bingo that I Made

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Imagine SOE with these bad boys

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    And on this day, we thank the lord for Speed Cola

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    It’d be nice if BO3 didn’t crash all the time on PS4. Takes forever to find a lobby in SoE with people who want/know how to do the EE, and then the game goes and gets a connection error on the flags step.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    3 times this has happened, surely they can do something to fix this. Im sick of spending hours finding a lobby, to then sink an hour of my time into the game for it to crash on the third to last step.

    submitted by /u/elstoggy
    [link] [comments]

    The State of the Community

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Anybody else think that the zombies community is sort of dead at the moment? It seems as though through BO4's life cycle, the community deteriorated and started to die off. Then after the final map, nothing. Everybody either stopped playing and uploading to YouTube or moved to different games or platforms or just moved on to a whole new thing. It makes me really sad to see as I was here through the glory days of 2015-2017 (SOE to Chronicles) and I sorta took it for granted. Sure there's still people playing zombies, but it isn't thriving and living like it used to. I don't know, I was just thinking about this and wanted to see if there felt the same, if anybody either saw this or bothered to read through it. Let me know what you all think, please. I need to know I'm not the only one who feels like this.

    submitted by /u/RockFamilyUK
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for EE's and achievements?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to zombies in that I've only really messed around here and there until recently. Lately I've been getting into it more (mostly solo) but for Shangri La I need some moar peoples. Would anyone be interested in playing some OG BO1 zombies on xbox? Let me know, cheers!

    submitted by /u/YoshiMissedU
    [link] [comments]

    sorry for the bad filming lmao

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    When you go through the pain of the origins Easter egg and getting bad rng the entire way, then when you finally finish it this happens

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Weapon Battles #6. Which is your Favorite?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Cross-Platform in 2020?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Do you think we'll see cross platform Zombies? I think it could hugely boost the player base and make online play actually possible as a PC player.

    It works well for MW so let's hope it's the case this year for Zombies!

    submitted by /u/Hudd3rs
    [link] [comments]

    Black ops zombies celebrity cast

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    michael scofield - wentworth miller

    Jackie chan

    Angelina Jolie

    The Rock DJ

    Kind of lowkey like this what do you lot think and any ideas

    submitted by /u/Quavers-
    [link] [comments]

    Old Tank Dempsey Quote

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I distinctly remember hearing Ultimis Tank Dempsey saying a quote that went something along the lines of "get the hint?!". For the life of me I cannot find this quote by Dempsey and was wondering if anyone knew about this quote and where it came from. I originally thought you got this quote when interacting with Richtofen's portrait in Kino der Toten but he didn't give the quote. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Phantomfellah
    [link] [comments]

    BO2 Shotgun rank

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    I know this rank system has so many theory's behind it but its proven it is Round to Down ratio, but my question is what ratio exactly and what round range (eg: 30-50) will i be safe at with 0 down to achieve shottys

    Cheers in advance

    submitted by /u/LemonCakeXXL
    [link] [comments]

    What map other then Natch and Moon doesnt have ammo rounds? (Dogs, monkeys etc)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Title says it all. What other map then natch and moon dont have any "ammo rounds" ?! Giant has dogs, SOE has the flyings bugs and meatballs, shangrila and ascension has monkeys. Are those the only with 100% of the rounds being regular rounds?

    submitted by /u/Latuke0690
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm looking to do some EEs and have a question

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    How do I save my gums and get the worm? Is it even possible, because I know when I did de solo I closed app after the cutscene and got everything except the worm. So is there a way to save them and get the worm?

    submitted by /u/DarkFlame_05
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on how to beat the V.I.B. bombers challenge in co-op? Also what's the real requirement? Does it change if you play in solo? Thanks

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    I was playing with two friends, we did 10+ headshots in a row (only me and one of them, while the other didn't shoot anything cause his aim sucks) and still we got no challenge, which is why I'm asking.

    Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/OverTheReminds
    [link] [comments]

    Der Eisendrache EE Simon Says (PC)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing a glitch on DE where after completing both Simon Says computers, you aren't able to activate the Death Ray and bring down Dempsey 1.0

    If anyone has a fix, please help me!

    submitted by /u/collinsefc
    [link] [comments]

    Need 2 people to help beat BO4 easter eggs on Xbox One

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are both COD zombie veterans and know how to complete most maps but we still need to do a few and would really appreciate the aid of a full team. The only maps we've completed in BO4 are IX, and Voyage so if you're down for running through any or all of the others soon let me know! My gamertag is Honeybadger1297

    submitted by /u/SunshineViolence
    [link] [comments]

    Close Application

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Ive recently gotten back into zombies after a very long break, back when I played I always did the trick to keep your gobblegums by closing the application. I dont remember what all i lose by closing the app. Does anyone know if I keep leaderboard ranking for rounds, xp, liquid divinium, and other stats? Greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ts-customes
    [link] [comments]

    What's the scene for Black Ops 1 Zombie Multiplayer on PC/Steam like?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I've been getting nostalgic for BO1 Zombies and I'm considering buying it on steam. I was just wondering if it's possible/common to be able to get a game in BO! Zombie like?

    submitted by /u/IllusionKnight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment