• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies The latest sex toy from 935

    Call of Duty Zombies The latest sex toy from 935


    The latest sex toy from 935

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    at long last

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    after three long years of pain and suffering. countless blue screens and lagouts. my friends and i finally completed the gorod and revelations easter eggs tonight, thus completing all of them in bo3. what a feeling bruh

    submitted by /u/CantFindAGoodTag
    [link] [comments]

    Monty probably already ate them lol

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Putting quarantine time to good use!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Ultimus Richtofen PfP:This is a recreation of the old xbox 360 pfp of the "purple head" dude.use it if you want to cred or no cred just made it for my xbox account hope you guys enjoyed it.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Completed Origins EE splitscreen

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    So far I’ve made 9 of the perk-a-cola bottles! Some of These ones aren’t finished (like vulture aid) but for the most part are done. Currently working on the rest and will post them when I’m done

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Moon is still fun.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Why the XM Rocket Launcher is Bae in DE <3

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Question regarding blue orbs, what are they? How do you get them? Which weapons support them? etc I've also noticed my MG15 drops a defense shield when I expend the whole magazine and info would be greatfully received.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Der Eisendrache Easter egg tips for an Easter egg virgin

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Me and a buddy have never finished an Easter egg, and the past week we've been DETERMINED to finish the DE Easter egg. We've been slowly improving and two nights ago got about half way through the boss fight but and died in the second round of panzers. Are they any tips you guys can suggest to get us where we need to be? (Gobblegum/weapon set ups, equipment we're not using, bow combos, boss battle strats etc)??

    submitted by /u/GordonDuffFanAccount
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need to know/do on COD BO2?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm getting my first console (xbox) soon, along with COD BO2 from my parents, and I'll be buying all of the Zombies DLC etc.

    I've played BO2 zombies before with friends so I'm familiar and decent with the controls and shooting and whatnot. But I know there are easter eggs in the game? Could someone explain to me what easter eggs are please and is there anything in particular that I need to know or do on any of these maps?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/aliendildoslinger
    [link] [comments]

    Need 3 good Player Buried Super EE

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I wanna do all the Easter eggs and then do buried super ee I think it would be really fun so comment if you want to join also we have to get navcards😔😂

    submitted by /u/Austinsant
    [link] [comments]

    Why is old DLC still so Expensive?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are playing every single zombies map for my YouTube and we have chronicles but wanted to play the og WAW dlc and bo1. But on PlayStation store it's still $15 for an 11 year old game! Why? I'm just wondering if there is a reason other than greed, but being stuck inside it would be really cool to play the originals.

    submitted by /u/HaloHarry86
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember a trailer or a music video where Primis dies / kills each other?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I remember there was a trailer or some kind of music video where the primis characters all kinda die in the video, like Nikolai gets cornered and dies, and I think at one point one of them may turn on each other? I know it was around Black Ops 3 so it would be in that graphical style, but I can't think of what it was a teaser for. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Shreebington
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded rk5

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Hi so I used to watch a youtuber called ToProForuGames, and he would always start the maps round one in bo3 with a upgraded rk5. People would always ask him how he got it and he would say that you get it from playing 500 hours of shangri la. The thing is I have searched all over the internet and cant find anything confirming this, can anyone confirm or deny this to be true?

    submitted by /u/drew1928
    [link] [comments]

    how on earth do i kill the panzer on origins (BO3)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    so i haven't played zombies in over a year and i completely have no idea how to kill the panzers. i'm on local so i can't use megas and before i would just use shopping free to open the map and get the ice staff before round 8 so there was never a problem. i was playing my first game and a panzer came but i got a haymaker early on and melted it, no problem (i got stepped on while setting up cuz i forgot about those stupid robots). second game i tried to just shoot it with a regular gun and i'll just say that i have never experienced so much trouble with anything in my life. now with the snow rounds being only once before round 8, it's pretty much completely impossible to build the staff before the panzer comes and i won't have a handy haymaker to shred it. i've seen people say to use the boomhilda but how am i supposed to have all the points for that and opening doors to build the staff before round 8? i need help, i'm sooo lost.

    submitted by /u/yourmom555
    [link] [comments]

    Easter eggs

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I am looking to do all of the bo3 Easter eggs, I know how to do all of the maps other than shadows. If you can help me please message me. (Xbox only)

    submitted by /u/sadboytimme
    [link] [comments]

    16 HOURS Later I finally beat the tag der toten easter egg

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Longer death machine

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    ((BO3)) So i recently found out if you get a death machine in zombie blood mode it'll last longer. You have the death machine for 5 to 7 seconds longer after the icon disappears. Is this a known thing? I've got clips of it

    submitted by /u/Plague-Spreader
    [link] [comments]

    Storyline question

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Do we ever find out who the new primis Richtofen we play as in Alpha Omega is? I don't ever remember finding an answer to this question and it's been bothering me for a while.

    submitted by /u/boneybergenski
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Easter Egg On IX?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Why is there no easter egg in ra tower in IX but there is one for every other? Iron bull- Zeus. Viking- odin. Serkets kiss- Danu. ?????-Ra

    submitted by /u/HebertInSmoke
    [link] [comments]

    Pc settings for black ops 3

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Ever since I upgraded my pc ive been getting low frames on my pc. I tried to fix this issue and failed but i don't really mind playing on potato settings my one issue is in shadows of evil when looking at the map to find the "?" I can't see anything but blurriness what setting would I have to increase for this to be visible? I assumed it would have been texture quality but there was little difference when I increased it

    submitted by /u/Ijews
    [link] [comments]

    Ok is gk just a super glitched map?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    So I was doing amazing with a solo ee run but the penetrating multi kills would not complete for me and eventually while trying to get it to work I died. Now i was using the mark 3s which got about 60% of it done but eventually it just stopped working even when i killed like all of round 11 with the multi kills which should've completed the quest. So are the mark 3s just bugged or something?

    submitted by /u/DarkFlame_05
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment