• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Made a Wunderwaffe, link to 3D print in comments!

    Call of Duty Zombies Made a Wunderwaffe, link to 3D print in comments!


    Made a Wunderwaffe, link to 3D print in comments!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I created the Perk Machines on the Far Cry map editor.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Me and 3 friends done a “No Communicating” SoE EE for fun

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Weapon Battles #8. Which is your favorite??

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    No clue if custom zombies map achievements are accepted here, but I just wanted to show someone my crowning achievement of finally completing the Wanted EE.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Blundell has been a beefcake since the 70s

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Saw this in my hometown, Richthofen??

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    DIY XL Juggernog (label designed by me)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I can’t remember the name of this one custom zombies map

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Edit: Solved by Venus_Gospel: Map was Pistol Defense

    It was a waw custom map with 4 spots you randomly spawn/teleport to on every couple of rounds, with 1 peek on each spot. The 4 spots were big blocks where you couldn't escape. You could also have the chance to spawn on the outside area, which was also pretty small.

    The textures if I recall looked like concrete I think

    submitted by /u/LicSiller
    [link] [comments]

    Treyarch Zombies on PS5

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    The PS5 is due to release in the holidays of 2020, around the same time Black Ops 5(?) should release. After the disappointment of Black Ops 4 zombies, I'm really hoping for BO5 to learn from BO4's mistakes and bring back the hype during BO3's zombies cycle. Assuming they continue the Aether storyline by exploring the Dark Aether, we could get some really good new maps which hopefully make use of RT and 3D audio, so we can get visually stunning maps in 4k 60fps or 1440p 120fps.

    What are some of the improvements you would like to see in BO5 zombies? For me, an FOV slider would be great, as well as improved customisability of guns like in MW.

    Also, since the PS5 will be able to play BO3, how likely is it the BO3 will benefit from the improved hardware and software features available? Being able to play Der Eisendrache in 4k with HDR enabled and a higher frame rate would be crazy good

    submitted by /u/DrEddieRichtofen
    [link] [comments]

    Double XP on Black Ops 3

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    I think since we're all stuck at home in quarantine, I want Double XP and Double Divinium for Black Ops 3, since a lot of people are playing right now, and a lot more people seem to be playing Black Ops 3. u/treyarch_official u/Treyarch_PC u/FoxhoundFPS

    submitted by /u/isaacscott935
    [link] [comments]

    Which DLC zombie map should I buy next with a friend of mine?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Hello, me and a friend want to buy a map so we can play online but cant decide whether call of the dead or gorod krovi and thought since most of you have all of the dlcs you would vote and help us decide. This is like the fourth try to upload this post the thing keeps saying the post is too short so I'm just typing random words to fill in the gap. Gggfg g f. f f d. s w s d d d d f ejsui uuueueuhx beuywyshhe suusywh suuduuxus usysywhbehehheusu susuuehehe behehuwiqns s isidifijdnenwnnwns nensniwne. E ejjdixidisjw. E.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/alansgotitcovered
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 | Shadows of Evil EE Help

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are in the process of completing all of the Easter eggs in Black Ops 3, we've finished Der Eisendrache and Zetsubou No Shima. Now we want to do the Shadows of Evil EE but obviously we need 4 players to do it. So we need 2 other players who know the steps to help us out. We're on the Europe servers. If you could help us out it would be greatly appreciated, add me on PSN at 'SanaParfait' and PM me so we could sort it out.

    Thank You

    submitted by /u/SanaParfait
    [link] [comments]

    well if it ain’t true...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Der eisendrache round 100 cutscene (4th Round 100 / 14)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    How would you make Blood of the Dead better?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    What changes would like to make to the overall map or easter eggs steps to improve blood of the dead? I don't hate the map but it is quite flawed and that's why I'm making this post. I would like to know how the community would make things better?

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    Underrated opinion.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    I love die rise for some reason . idk what it is i just love the wonder weapon,who's who, the challenge in it though i can see why others seem to dislike it alot but to me its one of my fav maps.

    submitted by /u/jj_thetwisted_jester
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed Tranzit Easter Egg, all I can say is that I’m glad it’s over

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Anybody wants to play some zombies on pc

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I haven't played a co op game in ages, I live in Brazil but speak English fluently.

    Steam:Paibola

    (It's the one with the Russian in the picture)

    submitted by /u/Ze97PBL
    [link] [comments]

    Claymore dead ass killed the pentagon thief

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Alchemal cipher "PROTECT" at bottom of Scarlett's dress in DOTN.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Revelations Grenade Glitch?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Today I was playing on Revelations trying to go for high rounds when I randomly threw a grenade and saw that it had an effect similar to an Apothicon Servant shot, so that's when I recorded this. When holding the Zeus Cannon it acts as a normal grenade however, when holding the Apothicon Servant it does what I said previously. Does anyone know if this is a glitch or some sort of easter egg? Because I've yet to find anyone else who has also done this. Most likely a glitch I assume. Thanks

    https://reddit.com/link/fv94r7/video/12ku6diuyxq41/player

    submitted by /u/PolarBear491
    [link] [comments]

    Die Rise done! Only one more glitchy Victus map to go!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment