• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies So I ported all of IW zombies perks to black ops 3 zombies (only base game perk are done)

    Call of Duty Zombies So I ported all of IW zombies perks to black ops 3 zombies (only base game perk are done)


    So I ported all of IW zombies perks to black ops 3 zombies (only base game perk are done)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    New here but i don’t think this is supposed to happen

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Custom made wind staff replica 1:1 scale

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    (Except pap mechanics)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Lego perk machines

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Gotta help him out ya know

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Der Eisendrache Solo EE Complete!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I completed my first EE ever (Origins) solo a few days ago so I moved on to Der Eisendrache next. I did not have Danger Closest since I prestiged so I spent the time leveling up to refine my strategy to consistently get to the boss by round 15. I tried the boss without Danger Closest but couldn't even get past the first Panzer round. That Gobblegum takes the boss from near impossible to trivial.

    I made the Lightning bow for the upgrade. Gobblegums were In Plain Sight (great for shooting the pyres), Anywhere But Here (never used), Always Done Swiftly (eh), Danger Closest (vital for boss), and Sword Flay (nice for early rounds). Gun settup going into the boss was Lightning Bow (so overpowered), Bahamut (for damaging boss), and Porter's X2 Ray Gun (totally useless, didn't need it); perk settup was Quick Revive, Jugg, and Mule Kick (again, useless since Porter's was trash). I meant to get Stamin-Up but forgot.

    Strategy involved getting Wrath of the Ancients by round 4 or 5, progressing to feeding souls to the Keeper by round 10, then using rounds 15-18 to get points for settup if needed. I finished on round 18 but could have done it earlier had I not gone for Mule Kick and Porter's. In the boss fight, I used the Lightning Bow for just about everything, Bahamut for boss damage, and Monkey Bombs to give me time to damage the boss.

    I liked this EE slightly more than Origins since it doesn't rely on chance (giant robots) to a degree and is less tedious. Both were still very fun. I'm learning the EEs for Zetsubou, Gorod, IX, and Dead of the Night to decide which to do next. Or, if anyone is looking to do Shadows of Evil on PS4, I'd like to give that a go.

    submitted by /u/J_Bow_
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Battles #9. Which do you like more?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Looking for some co-op advice.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    What's up maggot addicts! So my buddies and I have been playing BO3 online lots during this unfortunate time. We all have different skill and experience levels and that becomes very evident on the more advanced maps. So there we are on round 12 of Revelations or DE and I'm the only one ready for the Panzer or whatever. 

    Everyone will go down and I'll revive the homies if it's possible but a lot of times my teammates end up dead and starting over in very deep water and it all becomes very lopsided.

     I've tried explaining the stuff you can build and my general strategies of playing efficiently, the importance of getting set up and using the right gobblegums at the right time on the right maps. But it seems like as soon after we start they'll be some kind of derailment to manage. Sometimes I suggest one of the more simple maps but the we genuinely want to do the more complicated stuff and make it rain blood into the sunset but it seems my squad panics when the pressure is on. Thoughts? 
    submitted by /u/clownstatue
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed this hellscape of a character , Stalker next !!!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Got to round 41 on IX. I had to leave because of my little sister and I think I could've gotten to at least 50.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    My new personal record for Moon

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Issue with levels/challenges not being recorded correctly

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I got done playing a round of IX and finished a daily challenge for killing 30 catalyst in game so I ended the game a few rounds later. When I left the challenge said it was incomplete and I did not receive all the levels I was supposed to. Anyone else having this issue or know a fix?

    submitted by /u/Mk10129
    [link] [comments]

    BOTD Easter Egg Party Up

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Looking for 2 others (got 1 already) to join in on the BOTD EE on PC tonight at 11 pm GMT! Comment your discord if your down to join :)

    submitted by /u/Hudd3rs
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine has given me a lot of time so I went and spent a very inefficient 7 1/2 hours getting my first ever round 100

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Call of duty: Infinite Warfare zombies dlc: is it worth it?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    So nowadays with many people on lockdown it seems many are returning to zombies including myself somewhat. I have played a lot of the zombies maps extensively and every cod from WAW to bo3.

    As these games are old now it leaves me wanting for a new and enjoyable experience, Infinite warfare's zombies mode was a mode I played a decent amount of but zombies in space land was kinda a 7/10 map for me, it's fun and interesting but I don't find it to be too replayable.

    This leads onto my question, should I consider getting any of the dlc for infinite warfare? I thought rave in the redwoods looked cool and if I had the chance I'd be sure to play Shaolin Shuffle as I like the 1970s New York aesthetic.

    My main problem currently comes down to prices, while I am not struggling with money current prices of the dlc don't seem to warrant a purchase unless I were to buy one or 2 on their own. If a sale came I would be sure to consider buying them but I'd like to hear what people have to say.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BigLankyLad
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie Map

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Hey. I am looking for a map where the objective was going in some tunnels and following a light that slowly moved along a cable into different rooms in the underground tunnel system. There was also a lot of parts of the map above ground. If i remember rightly you could press a button and send fire through the tunnels to aid in killing the zombies.

    Any help remembering the name is appreciated?

    submitted by /u/jps_54321
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going for ascension 255 in bo3, any tips?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    So i know I'm late and everybody is playing bo4, but I've been playing bo3 recently and I'm going for a 255 on ascension local, I'm training in the spawn room with the thunder gun and a sheiva with dead wire, qny other tips that may be helpful for me?

    submitted by /u/skyknight935
    [link] [comments]

    Need people for shadows ee on Xbox gamer tag is Digmonster3421

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Getting the ray gun twice at the same time on Kino

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Excuse me?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Got bored cause of the quarantine so I decided to get a million points

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Little story clarification (Is the MOB cycle ending the reason why the primis cycle ended?)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    This is the only thing I'm still unsure of the story, got into it kinda late, but it's been super fun replaying all the maps and doing all the easter eggs with my brother and friends during quarantine. So anyways is the reason why Richtofen is so confused at the beginning of blood of the dead and subsequently the kronorium changes, thus getting trapped in the prison to partake in an endless cycle because the MOB crew broke out of their cycle, so the Primis crew took their place? Thus the Shadowman trapping them and preventing them from completing the primis cycle? If anything I'm just confused over when Richtofen got the inmates blood to continue the cycle as well as what broke the cycle? lol in conclusoion was the the MOB crew that inadvertently broke the primis cycle or was it just Great War Richtofen realizing their was a cycle? and what Richtofen gave post-zet Richtofen the blood vials and told him the kronorium changed. Lol sorry this is a lot

    submitted by /u/SigmaIgma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment