• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies 'Tis but a meme

    Call of Duty Zombies 'Tis but a meme


    'Tis but a meme

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    A comic loadingscreen for classified

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I’ve been wondering where you were Blundell.....

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Got my first round 100 during this quarantine, flawless too!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Tell me I'm wrong tho

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Rave in the Redwoods Flying Jump Glitch

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Whhy does it sometimes display this message

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Wonder Weapon Battles #2. Which is your Favorite??

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    New challenge! Do y’all still do these?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    The Primary Weapon Only Challenge Map: Any Recommended: Origins Gobblegums: Sword Flay, or Danger Closest. The rest should be Whimsicals Rules: The only gun you can use is your starting pistol. Your goal is to pack a punch it, using things around the map such as Bowie knifes, trip mines, claymores, the zombie shield, or other non-gun type weapons to help you do so Perks: Allowed PAP: Allowed Mystery box: Allowed, but only to get monkeys, trip mines, ect. Wall weapons: allowed, but only to get Bowie knife, claymores, ect. Man, I miss these things

    submitted by /u/joeyburnham
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Using Void Bow + Fire Bow And First Time Making All Bows In The Same Game! Which One’s Your Favourite? ��

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    First attempt at the bo3 ascension first room, no gums world record

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Can more than one get the MK2 in BOTD?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Can more than one get the MK2 in BOTD? Can more than one get the MK2 in BOTD? Can more than one get the MK2 in BOTD?

    submitted by /u/MobsterMaheen
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing better than this

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Black ops pass

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hey so I was wondering if it's worth buying the black ops pass. I mean there's no other way of getting the zombies maps so I guess I'm stuck with buying it if I wanna play them but yea is it a good experience? And it does come with classified right?

    submitted by /u/Rubip11
    [link] [comments]

    I found the real element 115 while doing my online classes just thought it was funny

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    [BO3] RIP he was headed for the door

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    The little mascot in my car❤️

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    What happened here smh?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna do any EE on bo3 (on Xbox) or SOE EE on bo3 (on pc)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Hey! I'm a casual no-mic bo3 zombies and never done a EE before. Anyone down to play? I got interested in the zombies storyline half way through bo2 but never found people to do it with. Anyone wanna play?

    submitted by /u/xxdfnsk4
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder Weapon Battles #1. Which is your favorite?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Little modders on bo2

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    So I was playing some bo2 origins cause I wanted to feel the nostalgia of being a 6th grader again and I got into a public lobby and saw these two people were talking in game chat, I went into game chat and it was these kids, 10 or 11, talking about doing the ee. I laughed cause in pubs it's basically impossible because someone's gonna end up leaving, as soon as we were in, I turned on gen 1 and someone went down, but I saw they got up instantly. These little kids were modding the game to do the ee. So I did the only thing a good person who doesn't like modders would do, get so far in the ee that the game registers that there is 4 players, and leave.

    submitted by /u/GhostIsNotOnline
    [link] [comments]

    Chronicles for less than £25?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Hi new to the sub, is there a way to get chronicles any cheaper than £25? I just can't believe that a game 4 years old is still in the ps store at £55 and all the DLC is still full price, i am fully prepared for the answer to be that it is what it is, just wanna check before I pay full price

    submitted by /u/stickyonestyll
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Zombies in Spaceland Easter Egg Help

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Hello,

    My friend and I have been grinding the spaceland Easter egg for awhile and can't get past Simon says. We have a strategy where we can get to Simon says with wonder weapons by round 14 but once we get there we run into trouble. Would anyone like to help us with the Easter egg?

    Neither of us are great at zombies but we wouldn't need to be carried. Speaking for myself I've done most of everything else in spaceland ( can make all WW, exquisite core) except the Easter egg and have a max round of 36.

    Any help would be appreciated! We play on Xbox and if you are interested just send me a message

    submitted by /u/MilesIsALesbian
    [link] [comments]

    Im going for high rounds on nacht and cant seem to get the thundergun

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Im on round 21 with a PaP'ed Raygun Mk2, a vmp and a PaP'ed Sheiva, am I cursed? I've been hitting the box since round 6

    submitted by /u/BattleHoundsBest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment