• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Dr. Monty had to file for bankruptcy

    Call of Duty Zombies Dr. Monty had to file for bankruptcy


    Dr. Monty had to file for bankruptcy

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Started playing fallout 4 to secure a better tomorrow

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    No more grinding for Dark Matter , When the game glitches it for you !

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I just wanted to drop this here. You figure it out treyarch.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Apparently gegenees in ancient evil can destroy homunculus

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    What purpose does MOTD mean in the zombies storyline?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I know it has relevancy in the storyline, but what purpose does it actually serve? What did the characters mean? Why the bridge? Please halp.

    submitted by /u/MisturTimur
    [link] [comments]

    One more step to go

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    No round 100 for me

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Pretty happy with how this run turned out. Last time I ended my game on round 57 but this time I played it out to see how far I could get and I ended up runing out of ammo on round 67. I'm sure if I had cache back I could have pushed to 70 or beyond but I was burning through thunder gun ammo fast

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    ‪“Comrades! As we toast our victory. I want each of you to think about what you really want. Where would you like to go now? ‬ ‪Believe me, you can have it...”‬

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    PS4 BO3 Zombies players needed

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Since it's quarantine and more and more people are starting to get back into older games I asked myself, "I wonder if I can find a couple people or at the very least a full party for zombies." Unfortunately,that is not the case, I count myself lucky to find 1 person. So I have resorted to Reddit to ask: Anyone want to play? For maps, I have Chronicles and The Giant.

    submitted by /u/SpookedBean
    [link] [comments]

    Chronicles vs. BO1?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Would you guys recommend getting the Chronicles expansion (I already own BO3) or BO1 + all DLC? I'll be playing with friends on PC!

    submitted by /u/Zqott
    [link] [comments]

    Eisendrache easter egg solo

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Since when do you need all bows for the egg in solo? I just did in 2 times and for the ghost step it always told me i need a bow I didn't make in the first place...

    submitted by /u/HansVonWurscht
    [link] [comments]

    BOTD Story Question

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    There's something I never quite understood about botd and the cycle, we know that the warden created this purgatory as a trap for Richtofen but why did Richtofen never get trapped in purgatory in the original bo3 cycle? it was the wardens plan to trap richtofen and use his blood as a gateway for the apothicons, just seems stupid to just let him leave alcatraz in bo3

    submitted by /u/DylanRedshaw
    [link] [comments]

    help with gobblegums pls

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    so I recently bought the Zombies Chronicles DLC for black ops 3 which includes 2 fun whimsical gobblegums but I can't equip when I try to because it says they aren't unlocked and I need to purchase the DLC I already bought. I'm on XBOX ONE btw

    submitted by /u/MiniKid007
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 controller on PC WAW Help

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I have managed to set up my PS4 controller so that it works when playing WAW.

    I have noticed there is no autoaim on zombies or on campaign. Is there a way to put autoaim on? Is there a mod I could download to help wiith this?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/FanboyBob
    [link] [comments]

    2 Takeos, is this a glitch or supposed to happen? either way, still cool

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Anyone want to do the shadows of evil Easter egg on PS4?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    We need one more person for the shadows of evil Easter egg. Must be able to use discord. We'll be on all day.

    submitted by /u/PowerfulDMT
    [link] [comments]

    I have to redo the Easter Egg on COTD everytime I want to get the wunderwaffe.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    I am on Steam and I have the achievement for doing the easter egg solo but i get the death machine from killing George everytime until i do the Easter Egg. Why is this a thing and I think my game is glitched. Is it because I use keybinds to change my fov?

    submitted by /u/Chavez115Style
    [link] [comments]

    Der Eisendrache high rounds

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I'm trying to run high rounds on Der Eisendrache. What would be the best gumballs to run (aside for ones like round robin I don't have any) I'm currently running; in plain sight, cache back, immolation liquidation, on the house, and alchemical antithesis. I could run perka. Don't really need all 9 all the time. Could run near death but idk what to get rid of.

    submitted by /u/luigismansion9000
    [link] [comments]

    General Discussion on BO4 Zombies

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    So I know by saying this I may start a war but I'm just gonna get my opinion out there.

    Personally I honestly don't really like zombies on BO4 that much. I'm honestly extremely disappointed by the whole thing. They just ruined the zombie experience for me. Whenever I play I always get easily trapped and cornered by just a couple zombies and end up going down. I admit I'm not really a good zombies player in the slightest but I mean in the previous zombie games I didn't get cornered unless it was completely my fault. It honestly feels like I get pushed into a corner or even a zombie and can't move at all. I'm not even gonna go into the fact that they still haven't fixed the glitched tree in Dead of the Night. I sadly am not sure if I'm gonna but the next game that comes out. Even though the only reason why I buy these games is for the zombies.

    I'd like to hear your opinions. Maybe you can change my mind.

    submitted by /u/NicDunn
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to farm liquid divinium on bo3?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I need help on what maps are good for farming liquid divinium because I have some gum which are running out

    submitted by /u/agarthanreaper115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment