• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Ancient Evil, the best Chaos map from BO4 Zombies! I also want to share my new vector art connecting to this map...

    Call of Duty Zombies Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Ancient Evil, the best Chaos map from BO4 Zombies! I also want to share my new vector art connecting to this map...


    Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Ancient Evil, the best Chaos map from BO4 Zombies! I also want to share my new vector art connecting to this map...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    After all these years I finally did it

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    The Alistar's folley rendered and spun around from the Black ops 4 Zombies Map "Dead of the Night"

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Quarantine boredom led to me pulling out and finishing this beast

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    First Moon Completion w the boys. So satisfying.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Is anyone else returning to Bo3?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I don't know y but I feel like going back and I just reset my level and I have been having fun getting back to level 1000 and ZC has so much replayability

    submitted by /u/Kim-Jon-Un69
    [link] [comments]

    In light of the 1 Year anniversary of the great chaos map "Ancient Evil" Here is a fully rendered spin of the hand of Charon!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Making the "LeBlanc Cafe" from Persona 5 in Black Ops 3... what do you guys think?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    does anyone know which trailer this is from? I see this everywhere and can't find a source

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    I would really like a Reboot of Black Ops

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    it would be like 2010 again and it would have all those cold war era maps and weapons and maybe zombies will be good this time but without Jason Blundell, it might not work out, he saved Black Ops 2 at the end and made Black Ops 3 so good people are still playing it would you play Bo5 if it was a reboot?

    submitted by /u/Kim-Jon-Un69
    [link] [comments]

    Is the time and dial step bugged on Voyage of Despair. It isn't working.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I've tried 3 times watched 2 guides and it isn't working. Im putting the minutes where their supposed to and likewise with the hour hand.

    submitted by /u/BIgbluetootoo
    [link] [comments]

    So, theories regarding the Aether Reboot, any idea?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Maybe we could see grown up Samantha and kids struggling to survive in their new world with a completely new threat, with Samantha hearing voices from the past and stuff like that.

    Or a filling the gap storyline, just bring us to some known places of the Aether storyline with some new crews (Peter McCain? Yuri? Gersh?) and fill the gaps and expand the concluded storyline.

    I'd like to see the grown up kids, maybe around 18/20 to and a new storyline (dark Aether involved?)

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/TheKronorium98
    [link] [comments]

    This community should recreate Zombie Moments!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    It'll be like a Reboot someone takes everyone's clips and Makes a Video then we all can enjoy like a weekly thing

    submitted by /u/Kim-Jon-Un69
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest clutch moment

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Anyone else just randomly play this song 6 months afterwards just to get the feels, I just want to thank the person who made it cause it's beautiful

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Help please

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Since we are in quarantine me and my friend are trying bo3 ee we have gotten to zns and don't know how the map works if you have any good YouTube tutorials send them in the comments please

    submitted by /u/XReactionsOG
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to do some Black ops 4 easter eggs?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I have done almost every black ops 4 easter egg and know how to do all but Voyage of Despair. If you want to do some, add me on ps4. Weeb_lord6969 is my username

    submitted by /u/Bleachboy321
    [link] [comments]

    Need of feedback

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I've been contemplating this for awhile and need some help. Is it worth buying black ops 4 just to play the zombies? cause i'm torn between buying it or not!

    submitted by /u/punisher75323
    [link] [comments]

    Made on my iPhone

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    What happens when I pack the m1911

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Does the pack a punch just create matter out of nothing? Am I just stupid or have I been spending way to much time playing zombies during quarantine?

    submitted by /u/Dr-Freckles
    [link] [comments]

    BO4 Easter Egg difficulties?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Only just started playing BO4 zombies. Finally beat Ancient Evil on solo. Where does this rank in difficulty? Which one should I go for next?

    I beat all most the BO3 ones solo (FUCK Gorod Krovi)

    submitted by /u/StephenRodgers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment