• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies It's all coming together.

    Call of Duty Zombies It's all coming together.


    It's all coming together.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Has this happened to anyone else??

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I did the Origins "Reverse Rainbow" Perk challenge on BO2

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    So I decided to play 115 after I recently started playing zombies again...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    This is where home is

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    How my living room looks now compared to my 11 months ago.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    To the guy that said it was all coming together, here is my moment.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I’m in so much pain.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Got 5/5 of the multiplayer attachments onto my sheiva in zombies :)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Custom Bottles

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    This took 28 minutes so a lot easier than Gorod was. Reverse rainbow perk on Shang.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Perk jingles bo3

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I've recently noticed that perk machines don't have their jingles anymore. It happens on all maps on bo3 except shadows of evil. Is there any way to fix this, or is this just bad design? I'm on PS4 if that helps

    submitted by /u/GaelTheBlazer
    [link] [comments]

    That’s a lot of witches

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Black Ops III worth getting for zombies alone ?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Hi all! I assume like most of you I spent a lot of my after schools and weekends playing BO1 and WaW zombies with friends. Recently I watched a few zombies videos on Youtube and thought the new zombies maps introduced in BOIII were cool (custom zombies maps are a bonus too!). However the game with the zombies deluxe DLC is too expensive. Would 14 zombies maps + custom maps be worth it ?

    Oh and also how is the BOIII zombies community ? I assumed I'd be playing these maps solo.

    submitted by /u/Kayser-i-Arz
    [link] [comments]

    First time Attempt at Shadows Easter Egg

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips on attempting the shadows easter egg for the first time? I'm struggling to find a group but in the meanwhile I'm looking for tips as i've never attempted it before.

    submitted by /u/Addison01642
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 4 Zombies Question

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I've fallen out of playing zombies and I want to start to play something new. I have all the dlcs except all of the ones for bo4. Is it worth it to buy the bo4 zombie maps or should I just look for something else?

    submitted by /u/Zaktay8
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite Warfare clarification

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    What is ghost and skulls? What is directors cut? Are the easter eggs fun/ hard? Just tell me anything i am clueless about IW zombies

    submitted by /u/frenchwaffle115
    [link] [comments]

    Origins EE (help)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    A few days ago I made a post for help doing the mob ee. Now its time to do origins. I only have one other friend to do it with and we are doing bo2 only. Any tips would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Penotebotor
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player cant get any maps

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I used to play BO3 a lot but haven't for a while, i have just set my Xbox up at my new house and wanted to play a game on the Giant.

    I checked and i have all the maps/ DLC's downloaded but they wont show up when i click change map, its only SOE. Also it doesn't let me access my online account unless i pay for it even if i want to play solo. I managed to get into the online bit for a minute and it told me i needed to download the maps to play them but when i clicked download it said you already own this.

    I have no idea what to do, i don't want to buy XBL as i don't use it enough i just want to play some solo games on the maps i bought, any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TEEEMPZ
    [link] [comments]

    Just got BO4 and gotta say i'm enjoying the zombies experience.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    First time this has ever happened to me on Shangri-La.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Mw Warzone Zombies reference or no?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    So I was playing MW War,one, and I went across the super store and heard a sound that is like 95% similar to the round start sound from treyarch zombies. There are also clips on YouTube showing the sound too. Is this just an Easter egg or something else? There are also creepy noises that play near the bunker.

    submitted by /u/firstnamebottomtext
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Matter Question. Please help

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I've been grinding the Zombies Dark Matter for a while now. I have Diamond in AR, SMG, TR, LMG, SR, Pistols, and Shotguns. So it seems I'm missing just secondary. I have Gold in the Hellion Salvo and thought that the Bowie Knife Gold was enough to finish Dark Matter but it didn't give it to me. Does anyone know what I'm missing? Please help.

    submitted by /u/Stuhemmings
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment