• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Cod Zombies playable characters tier list (My opinion)

    Call of Duty Zombies Cod Zombies playable characters tier list (My opinion)


    Cod Zombies playable characters tier list (My opinion)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    Ight imma head out

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    I needed that double points

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    Real Mobile Zombies Now Possible!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    Xbox just released their new Streaming Program to Alpha Users, this means we can finally play WAW, BO1-BO4, AW, IW, or WW2 zombies litteraly anywhere with a real controller

    So far, the lag isnt too bad, but its definitely noticeable for zombies (about half to a full second input lag), it also loses connection every few mintues, although it is still in alpha so I do expect this to get better, plus my internet connection wasnt amazing

    It is really cool to play zombies on the go though and I'm really excited for when the program works out all the bugs and fully releases. Even with the issues it's still better than playing the BO1 zombies app

    If theres interest I'll try to get video of it

    submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd
    [link] [comments]

    In Case You Don't Know: There can only be two MagmaGat Puddles at a time. (This has been a thing for 1 year now)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    By puddle, I mean the effect when you shoot the Magma Gat on a surface that is not an enemy or player.

    Imagine there are 4 players each with a Magma Gat. If player 1 shoots a puddle, then player 2 shoots a puddle, the moment player 3 shoots a puddle in the same moment, player 1's puddle disappears. But the Acid Gat seems fine, just that it's all over the place and explodes fast so I might not have been able to count well.

    This has been a thing for 1 year now. (more than a year technically)

    submitted by /u/Timerstone
    [link] [comments]

    This is the most easily forgotten wonder weapon

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    I finally have a new PB on the origins perkless challenge

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    Is Black Ops 3: Zombie Chronicles worth picking up?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Hey guys/girls, sorry if these kind of questions get asked a lot but hey, that's Reddit for you!

    Just wondering whether Zombie Chronicles is worth picking up? I used to play tons on Zombies on WaW, then a little of Black Ops 1, but haven't really played since. I've seen it on sale for PS4 though and thought about giving it a go. Was a bit gutted to see that 'Der Reise' isn't a part of it, but is Zombies on Black Ops 4 any better, or any advice on what id enjoy the most? I always preferred the smaller WaW maps the larger ones in the first Black Ops. Also, as ill be likely playing solo, is there any way of making things easier in modern versions? I always seemed to die around round 7/8/9, and it always annoyed me that id rarely get to pack-a-punch my weapons.

    TL;DR. Is Zombies Chronicles worth it, im kinda shit so is there anything to make things easier these days, recommendations welcome, etc etc.

    submitted by /u/WiseOldPeregrine
    [link] [comments]

    Tag der toten not showing up for solo

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    I just went to play some solo tag der toten and noticed it was completely gone. But I can see it if I go to public matches. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/natesnyder13
    [link] [comments]

    World at War: Animated Steam Library Icon

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    How did dr Monty erase corrupted maxis?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    As I understand it the corrupted maxis we got in buried was erased from existence. How did he do that and if he could why couldn't get rid of appthicons the same way? It was never explained how powerful he was.

    submitted by /u/tallWMTstock
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on Widow's Wine

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    What do you all think of Widow's Wine? I personally love and hate it at the same time. It's fun as hell, but my god does it feel overpowered sometimes. And the number of times I've forgotten I've had a charge, and it kills the last zombie prematurely is unreal.

    submitted by /u/FreakingDinoBalls
    [link] [comments]

    A simple yet amazing Easter Egg reward idea for doing all Easter eggs

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    All perk have their modifiers turned on that are in your load out. I'm surprised they didn't make a talisman with this ability. I've always wanted to run stamina up modifier with winters wail modifier. I think it would be pretty amazing reward with the ability to turn it off or on.

    submitted by /u/SoulTaker669
    [link] [comments]

    Mule Kick isn't good

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    I don't understand why people like Mule Kick. It's so expensive for a gun you're just gonna lose when you die.

    You spend 4000 on the perk

    Then you have to get the weapon...we'll say it costs about 2000 for the new weapon, since it could be a wall weapon or some box pulls

    Then 5000 to pack-a-punch

    Then, if you're in BO3, you have to double pack it, and it usually takes 2-3 double packs to get the ammo type you want. So, thats 5000 if you pack it twice

    So, 4000 for the perk, 2000 for the gun, and 10,000 for pack-a-punch. That's 16,000 for a gun that you'll lose when you die.

    Of course, in the high rounds, 16,000 is nothing. And with gobblegums, you can sometimes keep mule kick

    That being said, I just don't think a 3rd gun is all that useful. Add on the fact that it's super expensive, and that makes Mule Kick a trash perk

    Edit: I'm mostly talking about BO1-BO3 mule kick. I haven't played BO4 so maybe they've made it better

    submitted by /u/BroeknRecrds
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else’s Tag Der Toten disappear?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    Zombies Chronicles maps missing?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    I recently purchased Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition (digital version), it says it's fully installed, I received everything EXCEPT the 8 maps?

    I've tried restoring licenses, starting in safe mode, buying a month of PlayStation plus just to see if it would work if I had online, and still absolutely nothing, even PlayStation Helpdesk didn't know what to suggest.

    Anybody else have any experience with this?

    submitted by /u/Merkwurdiigliebe
    [link] [comments]

    Crossbow and Ballistic Knife to allow ammo to be picked up in Zombies in the next Black Ops 4 update

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    Working on WaW mod for BO1, my friend John_Banana mentioned it here before, i'm doing most of the work as he doesn't know much yet, just wanted to show off this :)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    The Timing of the Diamond Hellion Salvo Patch (coming October 5th)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    As one of the original people to initiate awareness for the diamond hellion salvo bug (not saying those of you who did so around the same time didn't help as well or even those of you who did so later, God help those of you who had this problem even earlier than me) as much as I'm excited to finally, FINALLY, unlock dark matter camo after FOUR MONTHS of waiting since the beginning of July when I first "unlocked dark matter" in technicality, not literally. I have a serious question for the devs at Treyarch about this issue now that we're finally at the end of the line for the bug. What on Earth took you guys so long to fix this issue? Obviously I doubt Treyarch would publicly answer this question considering I'm no "big fish" in the zombies community; but really, what could've possibly taken them four months (or more depending on some of your responses) to actually fix this problem? For the sake of curiosity and just honestly being interested in hearing some of the other community members talking about this problem from their own perspectives, when did you initially "complete" dark matter before you realized it was bugged out? You don't need date specifics, the month alone is fine; and as a question for all of you who did dark matter in general, just for fun, what was the last weapon you got gold to "complete" dark matter? If you don't remember, what was the hardest one to do in your opinion?

    TL;DR: Treyarch took way too long to fix the diamond Hellion Salvo bug (at least from my standpoint). I did dark matter four months ago and really don't understand how after recognizing the bug so long ago that it took until NOW to get fixed. Not hating on Treyarch, just asking for curiosity's sake. Post your experiences with the bug or how your experience of actually working on the camo was if you want to.

    I'll start, I completed dark matter back in July (if you didn't catch it earlier of course). My last gold weapon as of the base weaponry for the camo was the Koshka and I did it on Voyage of Despair to get heavy and mini-boss kills which was at a time where the Koshka was not appearing in the box on IX or Blood of the Dead for me (no clue why). My least favorite weapon to get gold on was honestly the Paladin.

    Edit: My title is wrong, it's supposed to say November 5th not October 5th.

    submitted by /u/guardderpjelly
    [link] [comments]

    Another unoriginal original tier list (out of the Treyarch maps that I’ve actually extensively played)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    What's your favorite death effect, and what gun do you have it equipped on?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    What's your favorite death effect, and what gun do you have it equipped on? I used to hate the VMK (thought it was the sht version of the Gorgon). But once I started leveling up the VKM, and got the "Soul Searcher" death effect, it's on of my favorite gun to get in zombie axx!

    submitted by /u/blazian007
    [link] [comments]

    Does treyarch making cod 2020 erase any chances of a ZC2 ?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    Or will we likely get ZC2 next year

    I really think any major content is not possible because of treyarch having to work on multiple things as someone pointed out before

    Like learning the new engine etc .

    submitted by /u/Mewto1k
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative ammo type (elemental pack a punch) for black ops 1

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    Alternative ammo type (elemental pack a punch) for black ops 1

    For fun I created these little icons for the elemental ammo from bo3 but in bo1's style! I have all of these in their own seperate image but I thought putting them together would work better

    https://preview.redd.it/07r9ex99jjv31.png?width=1135&format=png&auto=webp&s=8359ee1bb9337b1f8098bf9cb81766abc159746d

    submitted by /u/BritishPie606
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment