• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Zombie-san Yoooo!

    Call of Duty Zombies Zombie-san Yoooo!


    Zombie-san Yoooo!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    I’ve always wanted to duel wield ray guns! To bad it’s still not in the game, haha

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    Took forever but I finished!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    To celebrate spooky month, here’s a drawing of Richthofen I made, I made it over the course of ~2 hours

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Smash Bros. Character Concept for CoD Zombies!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    The other day I suggested to my friends how ridiculous and difficult it would be to translate a character to a Smash Bros fighter. Well, we started talking about it and to my surprise it we had some pretty awesome ideas so I wanted to share some of our concept! I hope y'all will think it's cool.

    So, first of all, cosmetics. I feel like with 8 alts it's pretty obvious to have Primis and Ultimis taking each slot. It allows for good representation and covers the main characters every way possible. I don't think there's argument to be had here lol.

    So now for the moves!

    Specials:

    Neutral - Normal gunshot (M1911). Think like Joker's

    Up - A Thundergun blast aimed downwards. Similar to Hero aesthetically and functionally

    Down - A Raygun blast aimed right at the feet. Very very powerful, but of course will damage self with splash damage ;)

    Side - Wrath of the Ancients. Every time you use it you cycle through one of the upgrades, with each bow's arrow having different effects

    Neutrals:

    Jab - Normal punch combo. One Inch Punch?

    Up - Path of Sorrows. Upward swipe, good combo starter

    Down - PhD Flopper/PhD Slider Explosion. Slight low-profile and good traversal option (Slider would probably have less awkward animation)

    Forward - Golden Spork. Something like a double stab, also similar to Joker

    Smashes:

    Up - Thundergun blast upwards. Similar to Cloud's Limit Break Down-B aesthetically

    Down - Ragnarok DG-4 slam

    Forward - Wunderwaffe DG-2 arc fired straight forward. Not as much range as in zombies, but still powerful

    Aerials:

    Neutral - The best thing I could come up with was clutching the Summoning Key/Vril Device (character dependent) and it generating a small energy burst around the character. Or using the Elemental Shard since Primis and Ultimis have come into contact with it

    Up - Raygun Mark II triple burst sent upwards

    Down - Ragnarok DG-4 drop. Not as powerful as the smash attack; beginning active frames spike

    Forward - Blundergat blast forward; long startup, crazy launch rate, shoves character backwards

    Back - Shield bash; tight sweetspot, good launch rate

    Taunts:

    Up - Swigs from a random perk bottle (or just Secret Sauce lol)

    Down - Fiddles with random equipment piece (Monkey Bomb, Lil' Arnie, Gersh, etc)

    Side - Beans.

    Final Smash:

    Primis is summoned in their Great War garb. They raise their elemental staves, they start to glow, and send the enemy flying! (basically the final part of the Revelations end cutscene)

    Aaaaaaaaaand that's what I was able to come up with! What do you guys think? Anything that could've been a little more creative? I will admit I was stuck on Nair and Up-smash for quite a while, but I thought this would be really cool to see. You never know, heh. Could happen...

    submitted by /u/xxFrostbyte
    [link] [comments]

    x2 Nebulium Plasma and Laboratory Special Offers are now live.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    The laboratory specials:

    Titanium Treble: 40 NP- 1 Triple Guaranteed Rare or Better and 2 Random

    Tungsten Tripler: 100 NP- 3 Triple Guaranteed Rare or Better and a Triple Guaranteed Talisman

    Contracts are also double the NP rewards jfyi.

    Live until November 1.

    submitted by /u/Timerstone
    [link] [comments]

    Horror movie inspired poster of Eddy and Zombie Richtofen

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    Anyone else noticing how frozen zombies from winters wail have weird hitboxes?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    Like if i knew how to upload a clip I'd show you exactly what i mean but sometimes i can shoot like 15 rounds aiming directly at the head and not get a single hitmarker. I usually have to aim below or above for it to work. Gets annoying at times especially in later rounds.

    submitted by /u/the_red_firetruck
    [link] [comments]

    My first purchase from work was this Call of Duty Zombie Labs Wallet. Getting pretty old, but still looks great.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    Zombies show idea - “Tales of the Aether”

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    I've always thought that zombies would be a great tv show. With the lore spanning over 10 years, and getting so confusing with time and dimension travel, being able to see certain events we never saw ingame would be really nice. I have a two ideas on how it would play out:

    1.) Chronological Storyline - literally what you think it is. The series begins after the Great War, because that has more to do with Primis' timeline. It shows everything from start to finish. This would be a way to streamline the events of the story.

    2.) Anthology - Instead of chronologically replaying the events of Aether, what if we got bits of information that was mentioned in radios, ciphers, etc. and we go more in-depth with what happened. For example, an episode on Gersch and Yuri, and all that went down at the cosmodrome before Ultimis arrives. Or Richtofen teleporting to the moon and touching the MPD. I think they could get really creative with this approach.

    What do you all think? I doubt it'll ever happen, but maybe Activision could work with Netflix or something.

    submitted by /u/TheGamingMage30
    [link] [comments]

    Limit for elixirs question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    So I just spend a ton of NP on the 100 deal and noticed I had a couple at exactly 100 Elixirs is this the limit for elixirs or just a coincidence also if this is the limit do I still get them from spins and they just don't add or won't they show up anymore in the spin?

    submitted by /u/ps4yetsir
    [link] [comments]

    What caused the cycle to break?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    I know that weasel winning the fight is the start of it, but do we know the domino effect? Like how does his reincarnation as a bird result in the Kronorium changing? I'm pretty familiar with the storyline, but I still can't figure this one out

    submitted by /u/TheGamingMage30
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 1

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    I know there was other shit in the game. But in my mind when I think blackops 1 I think zombies. The countless hours I spent with my team day after day in the summer, night after night when we got home from school, making crawlers at high levels so we could eat meals, grab drinks, or let the dogs out. Ahhhh memories.

    I dont know if anyone else is having this issue, It worked fine less than a month ago. But this past weekend I put my 360 copy in my xbox one and when I tried playing it said there was some issue with backwards compatibility.

    If anyone is having the same problem or knows any solution PLEASE let me know.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PeeGeeWhea
    [link] [comments]

    Ray gun replica

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    I've looks for ages now for a ray gun replica and I haven't found anything, I'm from the uk and I need some help finding it, I hope that's not that expensive I did look on Etsy but the best ray gun that It saw was sold on the 13th of October.

    submitted by /u/Tylerranger22
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here still care about Chaos zombies? Is there a place for Chaos fans?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Maybe contrary to popular belief... but to me chaos zombies was the thing holding this game up. I'm gonna have really good memories in the future of IX and AE especially.

    I absolutely love the idea of the mythological/historical roots and that it allows maps to be throughout these mysterious yet recognisable places. The story was just heating up and had so much potential.

    I actually was going to start a series where I went through Chaos Map Concepts. I'd choose a famous mythological/historical place and imagine it as a zombies map.

    I did actually make a post on Tenochtitlan, the ancient Aztec city which Mexico was later built on. I had plans to do other ones on Pompeii Crete Chichen Itza, Loch Ness and more.

    Now that chaos might be dead and gone for good I feel like those posts would be wasted here. Do people on this sub want chaos to continue or are happy with it being over? If so, I wonder if anyone knows of a sub or place which might appreciate Chaos and all of it's mythologies?

    submitted by /u/LordOryx
    [link] [comments]

    Can this be the raygun of the chaos story line? I fucking love this thing

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    MOTD souls may be Primis'?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    I always had this crazy but unfounded theory that the souls in MOTD are Primis' and they go and posses them keeping their memory intact but Steering them in the right direction. Someone drew the eyes that indicate afterlife interaction (weasel maybe in a previous cycle?) Or maybe richtofen...? Also the souls are pretty damn powerful, they are... Electric and have the power to leave the body of the vessel. My theory was that, with every primis soul in the summoning key, they became stronger, and once dr. Monty snaps them in the end of rev. Their souls are freed and because of the blood vials, they are binded to the motd crew, so that's were their souls go once they are freed. This came to me once I heard a quote from the shadowman in SOE "Find the object that binds you to another universe" or something like that.

    Also the quote "nikolai nikolai nikolai, why do I keep hearing this name?" So nikolai possesses the weasel

    So, to summarize.

    Blood vials bind their souls to the MOTD Crew -> summoning key makes their souls stronger -> key gets destroyed and the souls are freed -> posses MOTD crew -> break the cycle

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Fuba301
    [link] [comments]

    'LIKE A ROCK' contract broken in Tag's starting area.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    As the title says. I tried to complete the LIKE A ROCK contract in Tag's starting area. Didn't open any doors or change vicinities but after fully completing 10 rounds it never popped. I assume something in the area triggers you entering another zone but the area title stays the same. Just a heads up.

    submitted by /u/Portmaw
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still play WAW and BO1 zombies?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    I am feeling nostalgic and thought about buying the two games mentioned in the title again to satisfy my zombie killing lust but I was wondering if people still play classic zombies? Is it still active? Are there just a few die-hard fans still playing?

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomIrishGuy
    [link] [comments]

    So I got bored and drew the Raygun. (I’m not an artist or anything but I think it looks good.) I’m probably going to do all the other wonder weapons but that’s just if I feel like it.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    Any good plasma afk farming methods

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Looking to stock up for the tungsten tripler deal need a way o build some plasma over night would like if it was an easy setup

    submitted by /u/Last_Gen_EddieRicto
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had this issue on PC where you're unable to place the Seal onto the winch? If so, is there a fix? (This happened in both of our attempts)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment