• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies BO4 ZombiesTag Der Toten secret ee, does anyone know what the true meaning of this is?

    Call of Duty Zombies BO4 ZombiesTag Der Toten secret ee, does anyone know what the true meaning of this is?


    BO4 ZombiesTag Der Toten secret ee, does anyone know what the true meaning of this is?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    Origins Richtofen Statue Best Way To Fix Broken Mp-40?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Created this Shaolin Shuffle t-shirt. Any love for Infinite Warfare Zombies still? Glad BO5 coming soon but I still want IW2...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    If only I had the hell's retriever...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    I made part 1 of the zap gun from moon

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    Origins BO2 vs BO3

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Which version of Origins do you prefer to play, BO2 or BO3 and why?

    Personally I prefer BO3. Better weapons, better graphics and more health

    submitted by /u/origionalgmf
    [link] [comments]

    Is Nikolai's voice actor playing an announcer in MW?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    I was just watching some MW streams (multiplayer) and I'm 100% sure it's him. Same voice! Has anyone noticed it as well?

    submitted by /u/reginof99
    [link] [comments]

    First successful game of SOE!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Black ops 3: How to play PC Split screen / Remove black bars and increase performance

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Mod that replaces Black Ops 1 weapons with WAW weapons?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    I was curious if a mod existed for Black Ops 1 that replaced all the weapons with ones from Call of Duty World at War. Is this a thing? If not it would be a cool idea

    submitted by /u/NoName666263
    [link] [comments]

    Elixir economy

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Recently saw the deals that are up on elixirs. Just wanted to share my experience, as someone who played frequently through DLC 2 then more sparsely afterwards but went to prestige master and had saved up thousands and thousands of plasma.

    In all my time playing this game, I have never ever gotten a single perkaholic nor a power vacuum elixir from the lab.

    I have in my reserves 95 epic elixirs, 236 legendary, 319 rare, and 102 commons. This is also after I just spent the last $40 worth of COD points I had leftover from preordering.

    Not a single perkaholic ever received. Not a single power vacuum showed up in my spins. Not. Even. One.

    It should also be no secret how the elixirs are spread out. Everyone's getting the same results; generally more of the elixirs that aren't as fun-oriented & aren't as useful.

    That's all. Just sharing my experience. What more is there to say? u/treyarch_official

    submitted by /u/teecuedee
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed something from TDT's EE song

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    Give us the cookbook

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Give us Newton's Cookbook Please

    3000 plasma spent on the tripler deal, no perkaholics. Give us the cookbook already.

    Oh, but thanks for 27 blood debts. Good thing I have 263 of them now.

    submitted by /u/Smitty8858
    [link] [comments]

    What map had the best intro (Poll)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    Epic gamer moment

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Death Perception Modifier?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    Random question but what exactly does Death Perception's modifier do? It says it highlights enemies weak points, I've used it BOTD and it didn't change anything with Brutus?

    submitted by /u/Jake3050
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, so, I just used about 20 Triplers... Is it just me or is the rate of getting Elixirs that give perks in any form much lower than the others?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Poll Regarding Health Systems in Zombies

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    Top 5 Zombie Maps of All Time

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    alright boys its time, hit me with your top 5 maps and tell me why you chose each specific map. From WaW to Bo4 it can be any map (WW2, AW and IW included)

    submitted by /u/LukeFTB
    [link] [comments]

    Fire sale elixir won’t work on ix

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    I'm playing ix on solo. When I try to use fire sale I'm just getting a beeping noise. This has happened to me in the past but now it is not working at all. Anybody else have this happen?

    submitted by /u/jayje2874
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    Anyone else unable to connect to BO4? Looking around people are saying it's overloaded due to MW2. I'm not up to date on how all that works, but how would that affect the BO4 servers?

    Activision site says they're up and running

    submitted by /u/Smitty8858
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment