• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Black Friday is today, what you guys hoping for?

    Call of Duty Zombies Black Friday is today, what you guys hoping for?


    Black Friday is today, what you guys hoping for?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:53 AM PST

    I never know whether to laugh or cry when I mess up this badly playing origins

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:30 PM PST

    Nice little trick to take care of Spider boss

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Desperately waiting for a 50% sale on the Black Ops pass and then seeing that it is on Xbox but not PS4

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    One thundergun shot got me all of these wow

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:29 AM PST

    A bit late, but here is every single character conversation transcribed and organized from Alpha Omega

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Box luck in bo4

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Am I the only one who thinks that when you start a game of zombies in bo4, you get a determined "box loadout"? I feel like I get the same weapons over and over. I've been trying to get the Hitchcock m9 for a week now and I don't seem to get it.

    submitted by /u/dark_master01
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly didn't realize how ez Black Ops 4 zombies was, until I went back and played Black Ops 3 for the first time in 2 years.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:01 PM PST

    Like damn, it's kinda a bitch. Then I realized it's actually not that hard, Black Ops 4 was just so easy, that I got used to playing badly, and still getting to high rounds lmao

    submitted by /u/Kevin_Robinson
    [link] [comments]

    My Aether Tribute

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PST

    WIP Moon / Griffon Station ~ Mare Crisium modded minecraft build

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    hellooo am currently doing a playthrough of modded minecraft w gf, we like to build massive bases and homes in creative and collect resources for machinery, progression and such in survival and thought you people here appreciate my recreation of moon so far made on the actual moon. will keep updating the imgur as i make more neato things

    https://imgur.com/a/Bk6pOlD

    submitted by /u/WhiteDevKingdom
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting idea I had for implementing a 'jug' system into Bo4.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:52 AM PST

    So i had this cool idea for implementing a health buff for the player in both storylines- Chaos and Aether.

    For Aether you start with 150 health and somewhere around the map you find a bar that sells 'Juggernog Shots' or something. You pay whatever points e.g 2000-2500 to buy a shot and you gain 50 health. You can only buy it once.

    For Chaos you start with 150 health and somewhere around the map there is a stream of water- coming from the river Styx, the river where Achilles was dipped into by his mother to become invincible. You pay whatever points and take a sip. You gain 50 health. You can only buy it once.

    I thought this was a really cool idea as it would add just a little bit of challenge to early rounds. For hardcore maybe start with 100 and later get the health buff or just have the feature disabled. For realistic just have the feature disabled ( the shot bar could have a closed sign and the river stream could be dry).

    Other features like the perk system would stay the same (four perks set before the game starts).

    Anyway thats just my idea on the topic. Let me know what you think or any problems this would make to gameplay.

    submitted by /u/staroregon
    [link] [comments]

    Winters Howl In Bo3 [PROGRESS UPDATE #1]

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Damn you anti grav

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    zetsubou no shima ps4

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    Hey guys. So I've been pretty hardcore on zombies for a while now, but never got around to buying the dlc's for bo3 until today. I just bought zetsubou and was wondering if anyone was interested in just fooling around getting to know the map and maybe even attempt the EE when I start learing the ways of the maps. M/21 if that matters to anyone. Cheers.

    Psn: GingeMcGee

    submitted by /u/GingeMcGee420
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone managed to get Dempsey yet on CoD Mobile?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:18 AM PST

    I have a feeling the chances of getting him straight up are close to nonexistent, considering I haven't even gotten 1 shard for him yet.

    submitted by /u/BananaSanic
    [link] [comments]

    Which Call of Duty game has your favorite zombie map(s) and why?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    Out of all of the zombie modes in Call of Duty, which is your favorite and which maps specifically. By this I mean which ones do you enjoy the most, not necessarily which ones do you think are the best.

    Personally, my favorite COD zombies is BO3 because that was the first time I played zombies as it came out. It also had Shadows of Evil, which I have many memories playing with friends and doing stupid things.

    This is reposted because I forgot to add a flair last time

    submitted by /u/Dualshock_5
    [link] [comments]

    ERROR: Could not find zone 'en_core_pre_gfx' fix?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    I need help because I need to fix this problem, when i launch it, it just goes black screen and provides me with this error.

    Reinstalling, Running as Administrator or even restarting my PC doesn't fix the problem.

    submitted by /u/NextGenSilent
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone to play? BO3

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Just bought BO3 for zombies with all the maps and looking for someone to play with. Preferably someone that doesn't know the maps so we can figure out how to do everything without spoiling it.

    In game name is Rayzr.

    submitted by /u/Rayzr117
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone selling Zombie Chronicles?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    I want to get zombie chronicles but I also don't want to pay $30 for it 2 years after the release. My friends and I are going to do the easter eggs on bo3 and i'm the only one who doesn't have chronicles. Thanks for your time!

    Also i'm on ps4

    submitted by /u/ChocoIaty
    [link] [comments]

    (This pic is not my pc I just got it form google) guys I know this is some old stuff but I recently got my predator and I want to play custom zombies , every time I open bo3 it does this as you see in the pic “ error config something “ I tried verifying files on steam didn’t work. What should I do ?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Solo round 32, this got me into the 1% on the leader boards. Whats you gihes round on mobile? They should really fex some shit here on mobile.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:51 AM PST

    COD Mobile Addresses "Limited time Zombies Mode"And "Time limit on survival"

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    COD Mobile Addresses "Limited time Zombies Mode"And "Time limit on survival"

    Exactly what the title says. Call Of Duty Mobile put out a community update today were they touched on a few things. (Controller support issues, map glitches, the survival time limit and how zombies is a limited time mode)

    I thought I was crazy when activison said on twitter that the zombies mode was limited time the other day and myself and many other people figured they just meant the maps and said "zombies" by accident. But no it seems from this they mean "Zombies" is limited, period. And it makes absolutely no sense. Unless it isn't limited after all and they are just really bad at communicating that to the community.

    (EDIT: Yep 100% confirmed to be "Limited Time Mode" period. Rip zombies, also now that that's the case. I guess there's no point changing the survival time limit since it's just gonna get removed anyway therefore leaderboards are pointless. Picture of the comment is down below)

    They also touched on the, survival time limit. I mean, all the old zombies games have device and performance issues. Especially maps like bo1 nacht which lag like absolutely crazy once you get into the 100's. Competitive and hardcore players want to be able to go as high as possible yet they restrict this. I don't think any of them care about getting "performance related issues" as they are solely there to play and are aware they will likely get frame drops.

    Could even put in a setting or something to turn off the time limit in settings or something, and have it enabled by default. That way the people who actually wanna compete, can compete. Zombies hasn't been out for very long and people have already reached the max possible round of 59 a guy I know was actually was 1 zombie away from getting 60, and it was literally like a millimeter away from the trap.

    60 is the max round anyone will ever achieve on mobile zombies period. And everyone is gonna be tied on round 60 essentially forever. (Unless some huge thing with the health changes because of how crazily over done the zombie health is, or some crazy innovative strategy comes along to push it from 60, to a few rounds higher)

    https://preview.redd.it/1hjhimxzji141.png?width=839&format=png&auto=webp&s=39d5e008e223356358e2bc8880b5331f206cae28

    https://preview.redd.it/srryz41bhi141.png?width=808&format=png&auto=webp&s=d6b395ca2629956fbaff4224e9c10a94f88b34c8

    submitted by /u/Nanikos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment