• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Never tell me the odds

    Call of Duty Zombies Never tell me the odds


    Never tell me the odds

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Gonna tell my kids this was Dr. Monty

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:55 AM PST

    Kinda getting old if you ask me

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Omg! Panzer! Panzer!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    I really like Blood of the Dead! Here's why :)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Big BO4 fan here, btw.

    I think Blood of the Dead has issues, but I think it's overall a super-solid map. I'll go over the pros and cons from my personal opinions. I think I like this map more than the majority, haha!

    CONS:

    -Golden Sporkknife quest is too long

    -No PaP indicator

    -Several not-so-solo-friendly EE steps

    -Map flow could have been better (For instance, I think we should be able to use the Gondola right away, instead of having to go through the tunnels the first time every game)

    -Acid Gat feels underpowered

    -Hell's Redeemer quest got worse from MotD, and it replaces your primary grenade, making it less useful

    PROS:

    -I really like the new areas not featured in Mob. I've heard people say that spawn/New Industries doesn't have any reason to be there, and feels really isolated. But so does the Docks, as that area has 2 ways out and not many features. Meanwhile, spawn/New Industries also has 2 ways out of it, as well as a Dog Head, 2 mystery box locations, a Blundergat skull, a Perk Machine, a Buildable table, several main EE steps, a trap, and even a PaP location. If anything, this is one of the most content-rich areas in the map

    -Magmagat is a great addition

    -While the Golden Sporkknife is super tedious, I think this is a quest meant for high-round players. And I really dig that, as not many side quests applies strictly to high rounders. The quest takes long to do, but just the fact that it exists gives the map more content, and because it takes so long to get but is a one-hit forever, I think it's a quest meant for high-round players, which is really great. It's not something you'll get every game, but rather once in a while

    -Spectral Shield is basically its own Wunder Weapon. It's so much fun to use - the spirit blasts are so powerful, and you essentially have unlimited ammo

    -You can upgrade the shield

    -Opening PaP is easier than most maps in Zombies history. You literally get it by just opening the map and go to the roof. I know people say Blood is tedious, but good lord, Mob of the Dead's PAP quest is perhaps the most tedious PaP quest ever. It's interactive and atmospheric for sure, but when you have to walk around the whole map EVERY time you want to return to the bridge, it gets too much. Blood is just grab the shield parts as you open the map, and go to the roof. But again, it's stupid that there's no PaP location indicator.

    -Free Monkey Bomb quest!

    -Storyline is fantastic, and the EE has so many amazing features. Not every map is supposed to be equally easy or difficult, and this map is for sure one of the most difficult ones there is. I think that's great, it makes the map a map for players looking for a good challenge. Plus, the main quest has lots of amazing in-game cinematics

    -The new Where Are We Going song might be even better than the original

    -Catwalk

    ------------------------------

    All in all, I love Blood of the Dead. I think I prefer the atmosphere of Mob, but Blood added lots of amazing features, like a further Spork upgrade for those who want that, a new Blundergat upgrade, and more. I don't think it's nearly as tedious as people make it out to be (Except for the main quest). The only things I wish were different, would be a PaP indicator, Hell's Retriever going in it's own Grenade slot, and the main quest becoming more solo friendly.

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    After 7 years, I finally got the shotgun skull rank

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Learning how to use PS, threw together this Tag der Toten poster as an exercise

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:19 PM PST

    Coming Home might cause PTSD to overly attached gfs

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:47 AM PST

    If any Easter Eggs are solved in COD Mobile Zombies, can the mods make some short Reddit guides

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:53 AM PST

    A loading screen tip said that, "The Swamp holds many secrets that can only be triggered by shooting" While I imagine that this will only apply to songs and such, can we still make a place to document all of these Easter Eggs?

    submitted by /u/Cinibonswirl26
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest brain fart in zombies ever.....

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:54 PM PST

    Anybody else disappointed with zombies in cod mobile?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    Double tap takes 2 ammo per shot instead of doubling your bullets so that's a hard Nerf.

    There's a load of boss zombies each round, and when double tap makes you consume even more ammo, you need to buy ammo more often.

    This problem would make being able to have pap a necessity, but thats nowhere to be found.

    The boss zombies themselves are a huge grind. They aren't hard to kill, but just very annoying. Nobody wants 3 Brutus spawns on round 8 or whatever early round it was.

    What the fuck is with the dog spawns on round 5?

    No wonder weapons (they do have "wonder weapons", but they are just normal guns with additional effects similar to IW's gun variation system. But there's only 2 guns atm, both you have to grind tediously for)

    No balancing? If a teammate leaves, there's no balancing that's done. It's balanced for 4 players at all times.

    Let me know if there's anything I should add to this list that you guys out there have struggled with

    submitted by /u/I_Am_ThatDuck
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanna say,wow two rayguns. Also double tap is BO1 Double Tap.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:10 PM PST

    weird question

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    guys i have a weird question is richtofen a doctor (studied medicine) or has a doctoral degree in something else?

    submitted by /u/nammkao
    [link] [comments]

    I'm glad he's been posting again

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    TIL zombies cant walk into kaboom powerups

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PST

    Can wonder weapons still be "duped" with arms grace in bo3?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Someone told me in a public game a few months back that if you have a wonder weapon and bleed out with arms grace, that weapon will appear in the box again. If someone gets it out of the box before the arms grace dead guy respawns more than one person can get it. Was this ever patched or does it still work?

    submitted by /u/Snipers_end
    [link] [comments]

    Revelations Step 2

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Oh good lord, here we go.

    So, I don't know what it is, but step 2 isn't working. For whatever reason, I cannot get the keeper to do his ritual where the rock is. He won't do the ritual even when I've gone inside the Apothican, put on Al's hat, and among any other things guides have said. I swear to God I've done everything in my power to do this step, and the keeper always refuses to do it. Is there something I'm missing? I've stood on the rock, I've gone near the pad, I've done every single combination I can think of and the keep will not do it

    I'm looking for literally any advice here.

    submitted by /u/ClassicKiller44
    [link] [comments]

    What is server browser in bo3

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:25 AM PST

    i have just got bo3 in pc and i wonder how can play costume maps with randoms but I don't know how to open a server in server browser

    submitted by /u/Azozz1423
    [link] [comments]

    Weirdly Terrible Savage Razorback

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment