• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Pretty sure I pissed myself that day

    Call of Duty Zombies Pretty sure I pissed myself that day


    Pretty sure I pissed myself that day

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    To celebrate Aether, I created a giant album/compilation of the game's soundtrack! (Has 200+ songs, 8+ hours, and even some cut material!) Link in comments!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Lady Hates Tranzit

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:17 AM PST

    I have an idea for a spin-off subreddit and wanted to share it

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:58 AM PST

    We should create a subreddit called r/ZombiesMap or something like that. The basic idea is that you could post pictures of locations around the world and maybe add a story to it if it looks like it could translate well into a zombies map Just a fun idea I had, anyone back me up?

    submitted by /u/S0UNDWAV3_2075
    [link] [comments]

    What more should I add to my drawing in memory of the Aether storyline?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:03 PM PST

    2 dempseys in my game 2 second this has happened but last time it was with misty

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:52 PM PST

    I posted this comment of what my ideal bo4 lifespan would have (in hindsight) been. If you could have been in charge of the zombie team in BO4, where would you have taken it?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:49 AM PST

    Is it just me or is this funny

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Buried remake mod still in development?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:00 AM PST

    I know it's been a while since we've all heard of a buried remake mod for bo3. Or at least for me. I would just like to get some clarification on whether or not someone like Deanford or Jorn Gaming is still working on this custom map. If you know anything, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Codyemmajake
    [link] [comments]

    Maps that are “easy” to learn and to play solo (BO3)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Since I've only recently picked the game up again I'm only familiar with The Giant since it's the OG map. I'm trying to figure out all the bells and whistles with SoE but I'm getting a little lost walking around in circles lol.

    I was wondering if there was any maps that are worth playing that don't having loads of things required to set up like there are in SoE. Or maps that have a few good areas to chill and just practicing high round efficiency like training zombies.

    submitted by /u/JSurri96
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows of Evil - Early Development Image (Pre-Alpha)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    Shadows of Evil - Early Development Image (Pre-Alpha)

    Full credit to Riley and Vindicta the absolute legends for bringing amazing stuff like this to light and buying/finding the dev kits and make stuff like this possible to give to the community.

    More shadows stuff to come soon aswell as the Pre-Alpha Tranzit which I'll be sure to keep people updated on

    https://twitter.com/VindictaYT

    https://twitter.com/rspers541

    https://preview.redd.it/40us08ezkyx31.png?width=1242&format=png&auto=webp&s=85d57feaab12c2fb870c4b386e01dee474eea094

    submitted by /u/Nanikos
    [link] [comments]

    “Richtofen’s Actions” A stretch I made, while on my off time. If you have a better name for this, just comment it. ( still need to work on faces and middle space)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    How is the gauntlet ranking decided in game?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    So I was looking at my gauntlet ranking (the one in game with your friends) and for some of the gauntlets I'm ranked lower than my friends despite having faster times for every section. How do they decide this? It seems weird almost as if it's just random it's not even alphabetical/lvl or kills. Just find it a bit strange that there seems to be no logic behind this

    submitted by /u/ps4yetsir
    [link] [comments]

    I love making meme zombies videos ! 3rd one so far lmao so much more to show and come

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Is it just me or is this funny

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:02 AM PST

    Found this on the internet dont know the creator but it looks good

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Decided to record my friends gameplay he made 1 crucial error try guess what it was

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Things to do in transit

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    As I am a less fortunate 14 year old kid and only own a Wii U the only zombies I can play is transit and I feel like I have milked everything out of it, is there any bugs or glitches that I can do on the map for a bit of enjoyment?

    submitted by /u/phillythefish24
    [link] [comments]

    Working on an Aether tribute. What do you guys think of this teaser? This will be around 10 minutes long when it's all done.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:14 AM PST

    The emotions when you combine these two quotes together from different maps...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Dempsey (Der Eisendrache): "This wasn't how it was supposed to go. We were supposed to secure the package, and be in and out clean. Instead, the whole thing's been one disaster after another. I should have never trusted you, Richtofen, never!"

    Richtofen (Blood of the Dead): "Und what if I told you that we were doomed from the start? That every word in that infernal book has come to pass and we have been helpless to alter it? What would you have done, Marine? Please, tell me... what was the right thing to do?"

    This hits a lot harder than what Richtofen says on Der Eisendrache in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/KingmanYT
    [link] [comments]

    Ive had a sucky Tag EE experience

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    So I'll TLDR

    Two Master Prestige guys(who have beat Tag egg 50+ times) kicked me out of a tag attempt on the cutscene, it didn't count as completion. Kind of mad

    Bonus points, they used a guaranteed 2 player God mode glitch(one is ignored, other doesn't take damage) involving the secret. I can't say what it is(cause i was left out, but it exists).

    Has anyone else ever been denied a egg completion?

    submitted by /u/Tymcc03
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies in next Cod?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    I know treyarch has taken over development for 2020 so will that game have a zombies mode in it? And if so will it be chaos entirely?

    submitted by /u/SkeetDrag
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else unhappy with how the meta has changed?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:56 PM PST

    I recently came back to the game after stopping early in BO3, and tried out Tag Der Toten. I love what they did with the map visually, but unfortunately found that the meta turned out to be the same corner camping strategies that has made pushing rounds unfun in the last few games.

    In WaW, BO1, and early BO2, the meta was to of course run trains. Tighter more dangerous trains let you shoot more, thus letting you make it through the rounds quicker and making higher rounds bearable. 50's on maps like Shangrila and 60's on maps like Ascension took quite a bit of effort.

    I feel like Buried started the trend with the Paralyzer, and Origins continued it with the fire knife. Both of the maps rounds 60+ were done in a couple of hours if you knew the strategy. (Origins you could get to 80+ solo in less than 3 hours). MOTD was amazing in this regard since you has to train, though Die Rise had its own camping method for easy 100+ rounds.

    BO3 added so many wonder weapons, and with that and the gobblegums, on both Shadows of Evil and Der Eisendrache the meta was again...camping in a corner and rotating between infinite damage weapons endlessly.

    Now I'm trying BO4 again...and the strategy is the same. In my first 5 games back I get to round 60 on Tag Der Toten in 2 hours, once again chaining between infinite damage weapons. I really wanted PHD so I did it again tonight in another 2 hours.

    I love and grew up on CoD zombies, but the tight trains, zombie AI gaming, and the techniques for funky trains seem to be lost in favor of a meta of chaining between wonder weapons

    What are all of your thoughts? I'm sorry to just get on here and rant but I finally tried to get into zombies again and I already feel like I did when I quit. I can go on older maps from BO1 and have a fantastic time, and the newer ones are amazing, with interested easter eggs and lots of details, but what used to be the core gameplay to me (training) seems to be gone

    submitted by /u/Teaklog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment